Support ethics in gaming journalism, creative freedom and inclusiveness. http://gamergate.giz.moe/about/
This extension blocks sites which are anti-gamergate. Deny them click traffic and ad revenue and keep using the #GamerGate hashtag on twitter.
- (2016-06-13) Anna: Love it! The downside is that sometimes a blocked website DOES load before the "blocked" page comes up. Now I'm not too sure whether I'm actually denying clicks or not.
- (2015-06-17) Sarah Elaine Ramirez: Works, but for some inexplicable reason it blocks several webcomic sites with no way to change it except to turn the extension off entirely.
- (2015-04-22) The Token Survivor: I'm ambivalent. I like denying liars their clicks. But I don't want to be blindsided because I couldn't see what they are doing.
- (2014-10-11) James Risner: A good way to block out all of the illogical content on (some) of the internet.
- (2014-10-10) Seth Anderson: It works really well although I wish there was an easy to find option to go to the site anyways or even just pop up a warning saying the site is anti-GG intead of full on blocking it