Quickly launch Apps from browser toolbar. Organize Apps and Extensions into Groups. Manage Apps and Extensions with ease.
Looking for a quick way to your favorite Chrome Web App? AppJump is a launcher and organizer for your Web Apps and Extensions! With AppJump you can put Apps and Extensions into Groups to allow easy management. You can also display specific groups of Apps in the launcher and start them right on your browser toolbar. This can be useful for you if you: - Have lots of Apps, or - Have lots of Extensions, and it's a pain to manage them - Uses Chrome OS - Likes launching Apps from good old browser icon on next to the Address Bar - Likes to try new stuffs :P All feedback welcome. Hope this little tool will be helpful to you! License: http://www.visibotech.com/license/appjump.html ******* Note: Unlike web app, extension cannot be launched directly. Therefore extensions are not listed in the popup. *******
- (2019-12-23) aione: 很喜欢它的分类！！！
- (2018-12-19) Kenan Kamerić: I like it.
- (2018-12-15) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche
- (2018-12-12) kouldb anyone: It's not really an app launcher. It simply lets you categorise them. Fiddly. Hard to work out what it's actually useful for. Other than launching sites. But it's quiet fiddly to set up.
- (2018-08-25) sok nana: good
- (2018-06-25) Ricardo Estrada: ok
- (2018-06-03) Jerry Olson: It's not working for me. Others are having the same problem. No answers.
- (2018-03-27) Super handig
- (2018-02-12) caue rego: self-note: loved it before (don't even remember when or why) but i don't use it for a long time and now, in a chromebook, it's even more useless.
- (2018-01-23) Frank Houle: Excellent, it is a big time saver.
- (2017-03-23) fei Ge: 很方便
- (2017-01-27) Raymond VanDervort: perfect. the best. Hope background is insignificant.
- (2016-08-03) Alberto Raffaele Casale: Dopo la decisione da parte di Google di rimuovere l'avvio rapido di applicazioni dalla barra di windows avevo bisogno di qualcosa per cercare rapidamente le applicazioni chrome installate. Questo credo che sia il migliore, era quello che cercavo!!! Complimenti!
- (2016-07-17) chris: Great app with a few flaws right off that bat: --ability to put extensions in multiple groups --cannot sync across multiple platforms or PCs
- (2016-05-29) Henry Pan: How to back up the setting of my groups?
- (2016-04-21) IGC ADV: Non è come il launcher di Google (che ho rimosso per sbaglio e adesso mi manca tanto) ma è il migliore in circolazione!
- (2016-04-19) Marie Ortiz: the best couldn't live without this kickin app. thank you" love it.
- (2016-01-30) Mike Wiseman: IT WILL NOT GO AWAY. I was going through my apps a few weeks ago and started getting rid of apps that I wasn't using. This was one of them. Since then, every two to three days, it reinstalls itself and, every time, I get rid of it. IMHO, at this point, it is malware.
- (2016-01-08) Chue Xiong: this is the best you can find
- (2015-11-15) FANTASTIC!!! I really, really needed something like this. My only recommendations: * allow user to create more than 10 folders/tags * allow access from a right-click menu instead of the button uptop
- (2015-08-03) Faiz Jamain: Convenient! Perfect for me to have in nearby the omnibox - as I don't use the default 'new tab' page.
- (2015-06-01) Ian Robert Douglas: Yes, it groups apps and extensions, but it only seems to *show* apps in user-created groups, which is of limited use to me. If anyone knows how it to get extensions to show, so I could hide them from my main bar and yet still be able to access them, please do tell.
- (2015-04-28) Bro Rat: . Contrary to one review, AppJump ~does~ do extensions. At first use it seems well designed and very functional. . The DataRat .
- (2015-04-24) Ryan Zupko: It's great, but I wish there was a way to rename apps/links. I have many URLs that cover other URLs and apps. It is unfortunate that I have to remove this extension.
- (2014-10-28) Bill Bishop: Great way to get to the App I want. Love that I can group apps I use most frequently.
- (2014-10-27) Hadi Afra: The best third-party app launcher for Chrome.
- (2020-10-31, v:0.9.3) Vikram Kanth: Super quick help required
Hi I've categorised all extensions into folders. But i am unable to see any extensions when I launch this extension. its only showing me the fresh page that appears just after you have installed the app. I hope i have been able to communicate clearly. I would have attached a screenshot to make it more clear, but I am unable to do so here.
- (2019-12-30, v:0.9.3) Alex Nope: add export option
- without an export option every reinstall means going through the process of creating groups and throwing each extension into a group again. - the extension lacks drag&drop too. - could have an option to export the groups and extension list for later import
- (2018-12-10, v:0.9.3) Mexie Mex: Dead project?
Is this now a dead project, or is it still active?
- (2017-10-08, v:0.9.3) Sync
Does the organization of apps not sync across chrome running on different machines? I organized a bunch at the office, got home and it's not reflecting on my home chrome.
- (2017-07-24, v:0.9.3) Andrius Žilėnas: sort apps alphabetically?
any way to sort apps alphabetically?
- (2016-08-05, v:0.9.3) launcher not showing all extensions
They're all there when I click 'manage apps and extensions", but not in the launcher.
- (2016-06-17, v:0.9.3) Xian Brock: desktop AppJump
with Google announcing plans to scrap their App Launcher, a desktop/taskbar version of AppJump would be a perfect alternative.
- (2015-08-03, v:0.9.3) HR P: Edit Groups
I cant edit groups at the bottm on the list of groups. Also how can I rearrange the order of the groups?
- (2015-04-25, v:0.9.3) Alex Nope: no update
there've been lots of good suggestions, but this extension hasn't been updated in 2 years, is there a good similar extension?
- (2015-01-02, v:0.9.3) Black Dragon Glass: Group List Order
Is there a way to rearrange my list of groups?
- (2015-01-02, v:0.9.3) Black Dragon Glass: Save or Back-Up Groups?
Is there a way to save or back-up the groups?
- (2014-09-04, v:0.9.3) Alex Nope: lacking features, suggestion
1. add lacking buttons (show extension button & allow in incognito) 2. add 'disable all' and 'enable all' buttons for each separate group of extensions