Automatically launch applications on startup. Great for setting up app-specific user profiles
App AutoStart allows you to configure applications to start when the browser starts. Use this to specify which apps you want to launch when Chrome is started. This is also perfect for creating unique user profiles per-app, normally when you do this, you have to launch the user account, go to chrome://apps, launch the app, then close the window that opened. But with App AutoStart, you can configure the app to automatically launch and check a setting that closes the main window. So you end up with a single-app user profile.
- (2020-02-15) The Gamer Boy: As soon as I installed it, the extension opened a tab which had very bad UI; then when I wanted it to launch something it got the chrome error: "The file was moved or deleted." Even though it wasn't and I could still open it manually, don't download.
- (2018-06-09) Uzi Forex: Solita baracca, lancia la prima app dell'elenco che hai impostato e poi si pianta
- (2017-08-03) Rick Shide: fails for every app
- (2017-04-13) SkuzzyJ: It may have worked perfectly fine at one point, but about the only thing it successfully would do for me (as of April 2017) is launch youtube.Shame.
- (2017-03-12) Marky Mark: I may be wrong but this seems to only be able to control five google apps. Pretty pointless if that’s the case. I was hoping it wold control other non-Google apps / programs as well. Please correct me if I’m wrong
- (2016-06-22) Nicholas Richard: Doesn't seem to work for WorkFlowy or Wunderlist which are the only 2 apps I actually want autostarting :D Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Seems like it doesn't work for a lot of apps.
- (2016-06-01) Jenny Sanchez: Didn't work for the app I wanted to autostart, Owl reminders
- (2016-03-20) Bryan Tan: doesn't work for any.do app
- (2013-12-15) Don Schmitt: Works perfectly! I use it with a unique chrome user for Pandora.