Copy any recipe from any website with just one click. Extra text is automatically removed. Includes a shopping list and meal…
Copy any recipe from any website with just one click. Extra text is automatically removed. Includes a shopping list and meal planner. Manage all your recipes in one location. Edit copied recipes or add your own. Organize with tags. Add recipes to your shopping list and cross items off when you're in the supermarket. Plan meals with the meal planner. Share your recipes and get inspired by others.
- (2020-08-22) Victoria Wilson: Love being able to save my favourite recipes! ...and for those who accuse it of 'stealing', you clearly haven't used it. When you save a recipe it credits the website you got it from. Before this app, I used to copy and paste recipes into Microsoft Word - without attributions. If you actually want an credit for your work, then this app is of assistance. It is very similar to All Recipes, except I can not save from multiple urls.
- (2020-02-03) Joshua Andrus: I mostly use this app on my mobile, but the extension on chrome works equally as well. Nothing more I hate than looking up a recipe and scrolling through 6 pages of stuff about how this recipe reminds someone of their old dog and grandma ect and then finally getting to the 5 ingredient recipe.
- (2019-10-03) Christiane Gionet: Love this app.
- (2019-09-20) Susan Eisen: Was turned on to this app from an Instant Pot bloggers page. App embeds credit to the original site, and lets me save the content more easily than printing the web page to a PDF or using the print option on the site. And now all my recipes look consistent. Not sure why anyone thinks the content is being "stolen" - the app/extension simply does in one step what I was previously doing in three steps. And credit to the original is always provided. I've seen people naively photograph a recipe and post it to social media - THAT'S more a copyright violation!
- (2019-09-10) Carla Bushey: Steals Recipes and Images from websites. This extension needs to go.
- (2019-07-20) Mike Villeneuve: It's the best app out there by FAR. when I had an issue it was answered quite quickly I'm very impressed with the app and developer. Thank You so much.
- (2019-07-03) Augie Vasquez: I was using yum print for years. Many, Many saved recipes on this site. then major problems started happening. first I couldn't log in, then I couldn't call up recipes from my various folders. And you can never get any customer support from this company, I found COPY ME THAT and its just wonderful. Help customer service support and computer friendly for those of us who are computer challenged. If I could rate them higher I certainly would, can't say enough good things about this site.
- (2019-06-20) Susan Vickery: I was using Yumprint before, then it stopped functioning properly. I switched to this program. It is way better and user friendly than Yumprint!
- (2019-03-24) Sallie Tucker: I love this app! With one touch you can copy a recipe from anywhere on the web, it won't take you out of the site you are currantly using. If you see a recipe you like from the commuity, just go to where the recipe site is, press copy and now you have the complete recipe. Very easy to use and not costly at all. Nice when you never know where you will find a recipe that you just have to have!
- (2019-02-06) Brandon Gabbard: I used a lot of different apps that do this same thing but this one hands down beats them all. Also, I had an issue with Bitdefender blocking the extension without notification, so beware if you use Bitdefender.
- (2019-01-30) Brian Harris: The easiest way to save a recipe!
- (2019-01-04) Larry McJunkin: Copy Me That recipes do NOT include "Prep Time" and "Cook Time" and cook needs to know the times necessary when trying to find a recipe. I've never seen any recipe management site (or app) that didn't include these times. It would be a very nice app and site if it included these basic features.
- (2018-07-16) Sandra Hastings: Love this app!!! Simplifies my life with the meal planner and grocery lists. Tags make it super easy to find any recipe :) highly recommend!
- (2018-07-13) Pascal Aschwanden: It's a great idea. i would love to use it, but it's broken. I just tried to sign in with facebook and it wouldn't let me continue.
- (2018-05-30) David Fidler: Like many others, I love this. Have had others that just didn't measure up to this one. Feature Request: Right-clicking the extension icon in chrome brings up a context menu - add "Take me to CopyMeThat" to this menu which opens the page in a new browser window.
- (2018-05-15) Melissa Burnell: This extension literally STEALS bloggers content and allows it to be saved illegally. Not sure how they're not part of a Class Action lawsuit at this point, but I'll certainly be looking into it.
- (2018-04-15) Ladi Dianna: Works great
- (2018-02-14) Willie Pryor: Great tool for saving recipes without have to go to pintrest.
- (2018-01-16) Jayesh Patel: Have to say this is an excellent find. After trying countless other recipe tools, this is the only one that is practical, useful and simple to use. I wish there was an easy way to import my recipes from other recipe management software - hope that comes soon then I can really be clutter free.
- (2018-01-02) Ellen Hutzel: Very convenient and easy to use.
- (2017-12-27) Molly Brown: Love this app!! Finally an app that will save all of my recipes in one place... Thank you for all your hard work.. Keep up the good work!!
- (2017-12-16) Don Jenkins: Excellent
- (2017-10-23) Game Changer!! I hated scrolling thru 50 pics just to get to a recipe. This changes everything!! Thanks.
- (2017-10-10) Danielle LaMarche: Life changing. Saves me from seeking out recipes I have looked up in the past or having to type out all the details by hand. Convenient and very easy.
- (2017-07-09) Plant City Homestead: I have tried numerous recipe apps, and Copy Me That is definitely the best of the bunch. Accurately downloads recipes, great search options, menu planning and grocery lists.