Keep track of your favourite TV shows.
Do you want a simple way to keep track of all your favourite TV shows in one place? This extension does just that! Features: *Shows the air dates of previous and next episodes *Easy to add or remove series *Episode dates are updated every day *Sort your TV shows (can be changed in settings): *Alphabetically *By previous episode date ascending *By previous episode date descending *By next episode date ascending *By next episode date descending This extension uses www.tvmaze.com to get episode dates. Change log: Version 18.104.22.168 *Ask for minimal required permissions. Version 22.214.171.124 *Fixed list of TV shows not appearing sometimes. *Fixed search dropdown being partially cut off. Version 2.1.7 *Fancy new material design and a new icon. *Fixed search not displaying results in some cases. *Other minor improvements.
- (2020-07-14) Queensly I.: The dates of shows do not update. I noticed that some shows had premiered their next episode, but nothing changes in it. The same date and time for the already premiered episode stays the same, so I can't see when the next episode is coming up, unless I remove the show and re-add it.
- (2020-04-02) Aiza Yunos: i like
- (2020-03-21) Eliene Larai: bum
- (2020-03-09) ineza mosulishvili: klas 5
- (2020-01-01) אהוד גוטמן: ממתין
- (2019-11-24) Paninikh: horrible ever since i have gotten this extension it has not worked. it only worked for the first week and after that never worked again. there seems to be a problem where the Extension is not updating itself which makes you do it manually which is the exact opposite why anyone would get it. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND
- (2019-09-17) András Bobo Fügedi: It worked once. The first time I installed it, it worked just fine and I could add all the series I'm watching. Literally the next day when I click on the button it just shows "Your Shows" but there is nothing there and the buttons are not clickable. If I click somewhere else in Chrome, the widget is closed and the next time I click on its icon, it doesn't even come up. Tried reinstalling, clearing cache, restarting Chrome. Nothing worked.
- (2019-07-24) cesar cordova: lo mejo en tv
- (2019-05-07) narinder verma: good and easy
- (2018-09-18) kizuajk canga: bom
- (2018-08-25) Joan Torres: si pero no veo futbol on line
- (2018-07-14) Xir Nam: Very useful and easy to use!
- (2018-07-07) francisco castillo: excelente
- (2018-06-23) harrinson canelon: exelent
- (2018-06-04) Gattem Parvatalu: vgood
- (2016-01-31) Alexander Werginz: Nice program to see when your favourite show starts with the next episode or if the show is ended or when it will start.
- (2020-07-03, v:126.96.36.199) Kamrankhan Khan: khan
- (2020-06-23, v:188.8.131.52) Чистый Лен: спам, реклама
спам надоел. удалите!
- (2020-03-12, v:184.108.40.206) John Detzel: Sync
Does this sync between my different devices?
- (2019-12-04, v:220.127.116.11) Unais Ashraf: Refresh
App works very well except that the dates don't change unless i delete the show and re-add it. Can you make a fresh button or something to fix this. Thanks.
- (2019-11-28, v:18.104.22.168) Roger Spencer: not working
loaded but does nothing.
- (2019-07-10, v:22.214.171.124) Jessica Erickson: Not working
Just got this extension today. When I try to click on it, a small black box about 1cm pops up and nothing else happens. Is this supposed to be what it does?
- (2019-03-18, v:126.96.36.199) ask of price
price of quantity
- (2018-12-08, v:188.8.131.52) Mary Prigge: soap
can i watch the bold and the buatiful
- (2018-12-01, v:184.108.40.206) movies
all new movies
- (2018-09-19, v:2.1.7) Zobia Khan: cant find the live cricket match
cant find the live cricket match
- (2018-05-28, v:2.1.7) Megan Dievendorf: Wrong air dates
This extension displays air dates a day early, it is almost useless.
- (2017-03-03, v:2.1.7) stiCk: Wrong air dates.
It seems like all of the air dates are maybe a day early? This app would be exactly what I need for keeping track of all of the shows I list on my media server but being inaccurate makes this virtuously useless.
- (2016-12-30, v:2.1.7) Jerome Anubis: Doesn't update "Next episode"
It doesn't update whenever a new episode is airing. For example, I still see: "Family Guy (1999) Previous episode: Sun, Oct 23, 2016 Next episode: Sun, Nov 6, 2016"
- (2016-01-31, v:1.1.6) Alexander Werginz: direct link to TVMaze
love this add-on to check fast when the next episode is or if the show is ended or not. it would be nice if you could get a direct link to TVMaze when you press on a show for more info.