RPass extension by Rippling
Access to RPass is by invitation only. If your Rippling account manager has enabled RPass on your account, go ahead and install it here.
- (2020-11-23) Martin Pitonak: Logs me out periodically, freezes when I try to log in again. Worst password manager I've used. It has some nice team features, but UX is 1/5.
- (2020-11-03) Gordon Oheim: Cumbersome to use. Other extensions can fill in username and password with one click. With RPass I need to first select the username and only then can I select the password. If it finds the password at all. RPass will also add an ugly icon to each login form. It's needlessly blurry on the edges. That's not a functional issue, but it adds to the overall unpleasant experience.
- (2020-10-27) David Koerner: stopped working as an extension and now I am locked out of everything.
- (2020-06-25) Phil Sims: The app works quite well for us. Support is responsive if/when we have questions or concerns.
- (2020-06-24) Colin Devlin: Doesn't work - API not defined?
- (2019-01-21) I've been using this extension for over a month now (maybe two) as a replacement for Dashlane. I have had less issues with RPass, including less flakiness and more consistent auto-fill on websites. There have been very few things that RPass hasn't performed flawlessly. Occasionally the username field is blank, and I need to manually fill that in. We recently discovered that Rpass only works on Chrome and not other browsers, which are necessary in our work environment because not all clients use Chrome. We are just beginning to get to the password sharing portion between team members, and we haven't used the mobile app much just yet, so I am just reviewing the chrome extension. Passwords that have been saved are easy to find. It's clean and consistent. We don't have to constantly log in to the app like we did with Dashlane. We would also like to see the opportunity to capture security token and security answers within the app/extension, in order to facilitate better sharing between team members. The Rippling Support Team is phenomenal at getting back to you in a timely manner, and resolving issues.