Have an appetite for suspense and mysteries? Don’t afraid to bite off more than you can chew? You’re in for a special treat!
The ancient house made of secrets as much as of stone now harbors a brightly intelligent but gravely afflicted man calling himself the Puppeteer. Take this thrilling hidden object adventure and learn what mysterious forces and undisclosed motives drive him to abduct people and test their will for freedom. The Panic Room: House of Secrets is a free-to-play hidden object game with heavy emphasis on story and atmosphere. You live through this breathtaking interactive experience along with a number of characters of different personal backgrounds and motives. Searching for items and solving various puzzles can lead you further in uncovering some unexpected truths about the mansion inhabitants and their enigmatic captor, the Puppeteer. What makes it even more interesting is that you can decide which warring faction to side with: the Followers or the Underground. None of those factions’ alternate storylines has yet been concluded, for the game is being constantly extended and improved. Features: - Play for free! - Follow the unpredictable twists of 2 alternative storylines presented in 1400+ quests. - Enjoy highly-detailed graphics and immersive soundscape. - Plunge into dense atmosphere of paranormal detective. - Discover the mysteries of 10 unique characters. - Exercise your mind in searching for hidden objects and solving dozens of puzzles. - Explore new possibilities, game modes, characters and quests with regularly issued updates. - Add your friends to help each other out with making a progress through the Puppeteer’s trials. - Participate in special events and challenges by The Panic Room: House of Secrets dev team.
- (2019-10-16) Pirata Caribe: muy bueno
- (2018-08-25) Mary Clark: I find this game a little hard to fallow but like the lessons it teaches me.
- (2018-01-31) Ursula Otier, nee Kramer: I played it and liked it but never had enough to buy anything. Timed me out. May play again.
- (2017-12-23) james brian: zzzzzzz
- (2017-09-28) Debbie Knollhoff: I can't open it!!
- (2015-12-09) Adrianna Owens: boringggggggg
- (2015-11-06) Darla Bain: would not open, just kept going in the opening loop :(
- (2015-05-24) Σάββας Ποντίκας: φανταστικό