Remote control for LG smart TV set. Extension allows to control some WebOS based LG TV models. It uses generic protocol, so can be…
Remote control for LG smart TV set. Extension allows to control some WebOS based LG TV models. It uses generic protocol, so can be used with vary of models. Current version supports: volume change, mute on/off, channels up/down and channels from list selection, TV set poweroff, input selection. User also can run installed on TV apps. By clicking right mouse key on any link on any page "Open link on LG TV" menu option can be used. User can open that link directly on TV browser. TV can be controlled using keyboard when extension popup or magic control page are open. Arrow keys (cursor keys), volume (gray "+"/"-"), home (Home), back (alt + left arrow), OK (Enter). User can do search by channel name as well as mark channel as favorite to have it on the top of channels list. Experimental "magic control" mode now is available (see pop up button with mouse icon). This feature emulates "magic remote" functions using PC's mouse. In magic remote mode, user may enter text from PC keyboard if TV system keyboard enabled and input text box got a focus. To use this extension, TV should be connected to network and "LG connected apps" settings should be enabled. User shall put TV IP address into extension settings. Free trial period is 14 days. Changelog: 1.47 tv color buttons added 1.42..1.46 licensing issues fixes 1.41 license check added 1.39..1.40 bugfixes 1.38 generated background page now not persistent. 1.37 bugfixes 1.35..1.36, localization support, google analytics. 1.34 channel favorites added 1.33 code cleanup, google analytics script added 1.32 channels search added 1.31 materialize design introduced 1.30 bugfixes, magic control improvements, power icon added 1.28..1.29 magic remote control feature improvements 1.27 UI adjustments. 1.26 experimental "mouse capture" and keyboard feature added. See option page. 1.25 open link on TV bug fix 1.23..1.24 options page beautified 1.22 background color settings added 1.21 font size settings added 1.14..1.20 bugfixes 1.12..1.13 - buttons text replaced with images 1.11 - extra "tabs" permission removed 1.10 - When popup open, TV can be controlled using keyboard. Arrow keys (cursor keys), volume (gray "+"/"-"), home (Home), back (alt + left arrow), OK (Enter) 1.6..1.9 - "Open link on LG TV" feature added. Using right-click context menu user can open any link directly on TV in one click. - experimental "mouse capture" mode added for magic control emulation. See option page. 1.5 - home/back, navigation buttons added - small UI improvements. 1.4 - UI improvements and bugfixes - play/pause/stop/rewind/forward buttons added - 3D switch added - current program information now shown - TV model shown in header instead of IP. 1.2 - application list/runner added - channel list/runner added - internal code cleanup 1.1 input list selector added 1.0 initial version
- (2020-08-03) Kasper Kasparov: PURCHASED! Great extension! Only WAKE ON LAN is missing.
- (2020-07-21) iPANG TEKNO: Can I run this without having to open chrome first?
- (2020-02-06) Andrey Chelyshev: On 06.02.2020 application works as it should be. It's quite useful to control TV using it and now I don't need to search for a remote control and leave a chair during working with my laptop. Even mouse works fine. It worth to be bought. -- На 06.02.2020 приложение работает как надо, удобно управлять телевизором и наконец-то не надо искать пульт и вставать с кресла в процессе работы. Даже управление мышью работает. Стоит того, чтобы купить.
- (2020-02-04) Cédric D: PURCHASED and I get the message It's theft to have to repay again You don't have a valid license or your trial period is expired. Please consider purchasing an extension.
- (2020-01-14) FARSHID MOSLEMI: خیلی عالیه توصیه می کنم شما هم نصبش کنید. ارادتمند...
- (2020-01-14) Fernando Vásquez: No puedo usarlo desde Opera
- (2020-01-07) David Payne: Lol says ive used my trial when I havent
- (2020-01-04) Raul Garcia: hbbtv apps require colored buttons to work (red, yellow, blue, green buttons). Any plan to include it?
- (2020-01-03) Дмитрий Шарыгин: НЕ РАБОТАЕТ
- (2019-12-04) Ersen Osman: Ive had this a long time and have the free license but its blocked with a messaging telling me i have free license, so i cannot use it? how can i get past this?
- (2019-11-27) Mahesh M: very nice
- (2019-11-06) Linus Vacuum Tips: Started as a fully free app.. and half a year later they start charging you. Just like a scam. no mention of trial when I first bought it. when i contacted support they said anyone who had it before September 2019 should have it free forever. well I've got it before 2019 all together and still not free for me anymore. SCAM!! Use alternative! Who knows what they will do next.. maybe increase the price and anyway who paid the original will have to pay again.. Creators Can't be trusted.
- (2019-11-01) João Vítor Oliveira: The app works very well. You can get the custom color you prefer and the delay between clicking the app and the response on TV is very low. No doubt the best app for controlling the TV. I really appreciate the option for the first users to buy the app.
- (2019-10-28) André GM: Great, can you make this app run on Windows 10 ? I loved the mouse remote feature !
- (2019-09-22) Trần Tiến: New update need soo much more permission. This is bad.
- (2019-09-22) Mahyar Montazeri: Why is it asking for permission to access my data on www.googleapis.com?? I was using this app and was happy with it but will not use it anymore if it asks for unnecessary permissions!!!
- (2019-07-23) Antonio Luis: Brutal, funciona de maravilla en una TV LG de 2015. Gran trabajo, gracias!
- (2019-07-21) Jerome Scott: Only keyboard support is need now! :)
- (2019-06-25) Octav Sandulescu: Latest update made it look _fancy_ -- very good little application! Love it, thanks!
- (2019-06-22) Engin Usta: Good application. In addition, finding channels by keyboard enry would be nice.
- (2019-06-19) Josue: é bom
- (2019-06-15) Haind Lu: Awesome extension!
- (2019-06-13) Theodor Bulacovschi: Works wonders in Opera on Linux. Really needed something like it because I don't always have my phone near me. Recommended! (be careful setting the IP Address, you need that for it to work)
- (2019-05-18) Jon-Alexander Hanke: Einfach nur Top. Maus und Tastatur Erweiterung auf dem TV sind auch dadurch möglich. (LG-55LF6309). Wichtig: Im Reiter "Sender" die Option "HbbTV" ausschalten. In der Remoteerweiterung die korrekte IP des TVs prüfen und gegebenenfalls ergänzen. Die Erfolgbeweisende Verbindungsanfrage auf dem TV akzeptieren und freuen. Adé, nervige Fernbedienungs-Navigation! ;)
- (2019-05-11) Yahya Alramadan: The best
- (2020-06-09, v:1.47) Kevin Wong: Can't recognize license in edge
Just found out that my new edge could install all chrome plugins, but sadly the license is not detected in chrome :(
- (2020-04-15, v:1.47) Andrey Chelyshev: Manual input of numbers
Hi, I use LG Channel Plus application with Megogo subscription. The current list of channels shows only channels from cable TV, but not from this application. Is it possible to create list of numbers (like NumPad on a keyboard or buttons on a remote control) to input channels numbers manually (701, 716, etc.)? Once it was successful for me with the current channel search input, but I'm not able reproduce it anymore. Thanks.
- (2020-02-04, v:1.47) Piotr Krzyżanek: Blocked extension
Why do I have the message: "you don't have the valid license"? I have purchased the extension. I reinstalled it and it didn't help!
- (2020-01-25, v:1.47) Joe Skordos: won't work
After purchasing a license I still get a warning that the trial ended, purchase a valid license. How do I get rid of that message so I could use the extension?
- (2020-01-05, v:1.46) Raul Garcia: cloured buttons
hbbtv apps require red, blue, yellow, green buttons. Any help?
- (2019-11-17, v:1.46) Alexander Pakizh: App asks for Viewing and changing data on accounts.google.com
Hi. App asks for "Viewing and changing data on accounts.google.com and www.googleapis.com". Why you need it for? \
- (2019-11-14, v:1.46) Linus Vacuum Tips: Suggestion Don't buy it. Created by scammer.
Suggestion Don't buy it. Created by scammer.
- (2019-10-28, v:1.46) André GM: Quick Settings access
Can you do quick image settings access, one of the biggest problems on LG webos TVs is that you have to do many clicks to reach settings like Brightness, backlight, Contrast, etc.
- (2019-10-28, v:1.46) André GM: can you make this app run on Windows 10 ? I loved the mouse remote feature !
can you make this app run on Windows 10 ? I loved the mouse remote feature !
- (2019-10-23, v:1.46) Linus Vacuum Tips: Why ?
why does it say ""You don't have a valid license or your trial period is expired. Please consider purchasing an extension."" been using the app for over a year no and only recently it start doing that.
- (2019-09-21, v:1.42) Miroš Houser: Smart LG TV remote - does not work after payment
Smart LG TV remote control I bought CWS.9863-5466-4662-12811, installed but still reports to me: You do not have a valid license or your trial period is expired. Please consider purchasing an extension. What should I do ?
- (2019-09-21, v:1.41) Joseph Scinta: permissions changed
why are you demanding access to my email address all of a sudden?
- (2019-08-05, v:1.40) locy1990: TV Power ON
Hi, first i wanted to thank you for your tool, it is really great for someone like me who sometimes uses his TV as a second PC Monitor, no need to leave the PC Desk anymore to get to the TV Remote. But i have a problem with the latest update, i can´t start the TV anymore with the Extension, it worked flawless before the update. TV is configured the same as before. Thank you very much.
- (2019-06-24, v:1.32) Yahya Alramadan: Channel Search
Thank you very much for this super cool extension; which became even cooler after the new skin upgrade. Just one thing that we miss now after updating the extension's theme which is the ability to jump through the channels list by typing the first letters of the channel name. It used to be there on the old skin but now it is gone. I really hope you can add it back or add any other means of searching by channel name.
- (2019-06-15, v:1.30) Haind Lu: Backspace Key mapped to Back-Function
Hey, just wanted to say, I really love this extension! However, one small thing would make it even better: using the Backspace Key to trigger the Back-Function. Cheers!