Ever wished music info from your web browser could be used in Rainmeter? Well now it can!
For use with the WebNowPlaying plugin for Rainmeter. Allows Rainmeter to get music info such as Title, Artist, Album, and Albumart from many websites. Also now supports full playback controls such a seek, playpause, skip, and more! List of supported sites: Youtube (Both new and old layouts) Youtube Music Soundcloud Google Play Music Amazon Music Pandora Spotify Tidal Deezer PocketCasts Yandex There is also a generic support you can turn on in the settings that will try to add support for unknown websites. Support planned: Both twitch support and plex support would be nice to have back Notes: If something is not working please leave open an issue on the extension's github page. https://github.com/tjhrulz/WebNowPlaying-BrowserExtension
- (2020-01-30) Ansel Rosso Klakovich: Really like the extension however it doesn't fetch album artwork when on youtube music
- (2019-12-13) Henri Vignaux: hope to see Apple Music coming soon : https://beta.music.apple.com/
- (2019-12-10) Marcel White: cool
- (2019-10-04) Michael Pavlik: Works great just not on youtube for some reason.
- (2019-08-13) Benjamin: This extension is perfect! Worked straight away and was just the thing I was looking for! Thank you so much for making this! I love you?! Hahaha :D
- (2019-05-24) Серега [AB1]Serval: Хороший плагин. Жаль, что не поддерживает яндекс музыку и вк.
- (2019-04-14) Only Hitmarkers: Great extension, works wonders with soundcloud and youtube. Just wish it worked with qobuz so I can listen to my hifi music.
- (2019-04-10) Aaron Thai: Works great! Thanks for sharing!
- (2019-03-29) This is cool, but can you please optimize it for youtube-music?
- (2019-02-06) Mark Zaikov: Works flawlessly! Thank you!
- (2018-09-13) Jonah Casimir: Amazingly useful plugin, but I cannot get it to work on the youtube music site, only the vanilla youtube site. is there plans to add youtube music support?
- (2018-06-12) Insanity Switch: Really helpful and good. Good job with this!
- (2017-11-05) Manuel Rocha: New update asking to read and alter my websites data... Obviously I'm not using that
- (2017-10-19) Kevin L.: Does what it is supposed to do, I'm happy.
- (2017-10-10) Ismail Babalola: not working for amazon music.
- (2017-09-28) Ben Chuba: Pocketcasts web app support would be nice
- (2017-08-19) PIN Deviluke: It's nice to see a new plugin like this and because it's kinda new, it's still buggy in here and there the bugs that i found are -Player State show only pause when playing normal youtube video, it's work perfectly on playlist though -Prev command don't work on playlist,but it's work on normal youtube video -same as player state, the cover won't change if i play normal youtube video but work flawlessly on playlist mode Hope the dev fix this soon enough :-)
- (2017-08-01) Marijn Kok: Works great. Thanks for the plugin! Recommended.
- (2020-03-25, v:0.4.7) Yusuke Banno: not pulling cover art when playing google play music
Hi there! Thank you for your hard work! It is pulling the artist and song name from google play music tab open in chrome, then it displays it perfect on monstercat, but it wont pull the song/album art, any suggestions?
- (2020-02-29, v:0.4.7) Music boi: Not working with Tidal
The plugin is not working with tidal on chrome or firefox despite tidal being listed as supported
- (2020-02-25, v:0.4.7) Dominick Paish: cover not working with youtube music and spotify
- (2019-10-13, v:0.4.7) Josh Campbell: Monstercat visualizer report the title and artist as 0
Monstercat visualizer report the title and artist as 0
- (2019-09-28, v:0.4.6) Chris Attard: Cover Not displayed
In Rainmeter log Web Side Error:Error updating cover for Spotify. No Album art is displayed from Spotify playlists.
- (2019-06-15, v:0.4.5) irtiza chowdhury: Fetching
Trying to use it to show what soundcloud song is playing on cleartext pure but it just says fetching
- (2019-06-15, v:0.4.5) irtiza chowdhury: Not working
I tried using it with cleartext pure but it just says fetching when i select webnowplaying. Im trying to use it with soundcloud
- (2019-04-14, v:0.4.5) Only Hitmarkers: adding qobuz support
Do you have any intent on adding support for qobuz. There is a program for it and a web player. Neither seem to work.
- (2019-03-31, v:0.4.2) Ender Shinigami: Twitch Streaming/Streamlabs OBS
I used to have a different chrome extension for my Now Playing on my Twitch Streams, but the app has since been removed from the chrome store. Do you already have ways of using the app with twitch, specifically Streamlabs OBS? If not do you have any plans in the future to do so? Do you absolutely have to have rainmeter to use this or is there a source file that the extension drops assets to bc if that's the case I might be able to use it as is without rainmeter.
- (2019-01-20, v:0.4.2) Bozhidar Pavlov: no cover functionality
can't use cover but anything else works using chrome extension please respond Thanks in advance
- (2018-10-12, v:0.4.2) Yann RADREAUX: Issue with Deezer website
Hi there :) It seems that song/artist info from Deezer is not working as intended, but i confirm that on Spotify and Winamp it's ok... Maybe a little trick to unlock it ? Anyway, thanks a lot for this little gem of extension ;)
- (2018-10-07, v:0.4.2) Chrom the Chrommander: Youtube Music integration
Hi there! Your plugin works perfectly with the regular version of Youtube, but doesn't seem to fetch any data from Youtube Music. Is this a bug or a feature that has not been added yet? If the latter is true, do you think you will add the feature or not? In any case, thanks for the plugin!
- (2018-05-12, v:0.4.2) Logan Tomasak: Oudated
The extension keeps disabling itself because it says its an outdated extension. I dont know if you need to update it for a newer version of rainmeter or if its just a glitch but in order for it to work for monstercat visualizer it must be working so if you can please fix that.