The only browser history you will ever want to keep.
THE ONLY BROWSER HISTORY YOU WILL EVER WANT TO KEEP cottonTracks is an automated and curated record of the best content you experience on your web browser. It replaces your history and bookmarks while maintaining a stunning summary of your insights and influences. Navigate as usual and we take care of organizing your favorite content seamlessly. AN INTELLIGENT RECORD OF YOUR INTERESTS Our algorithms create collections of interesting articles, videos, images and maps based on how deeply you investigate a particular subject. Search and browse a few pages around the same idea and the app will remember and organize the information automatically. STOP BOOKMARKING We believe in an unobtrusive and smart way of defining your own web. The time of searching in an undifferentiated mass of information and collecting references by hand is over. Want to go back to some information previously seen about the topic of a video you are currently playing? Click the C button and access the most relevant stories you have encountered in the past weeks, months or years around this very subject. SMART QUOTES Want to remember a specific joke or an impressive number in an article? Highlight it and we will remember it as a quote. PRIVACY You should not have to worry about the location of your data, especially the intimate one. Your browser history is never sent to a server and the app entirely runs within your computer. We parse content, not people. You can use cottonTracks without any log in.
- (2018-03-03) Sylvie Duverne: a fonctionne 1 journée!!! Depuis 4 J Rien
- (2017-02-22) Steve Loser: Enhances Chrome History by auto-categorizing the sites you have been viewing lately. Can select Favorites, too, but wish I could also classify by user-created groups as well. Still, this is GREAT Chrome Extension! Thanks, CottonTracks.
- (2017-02-12) Sylvia Head-Gallegos: I still need to learn how to organize the contents of each folder better... But it is going to be helpful onv=ce I learn to do that...
- (2017-02-11) Ridvan Saglam: This is a really cool app!
- (2017-01-16) LindyM Kitty: amazing!!! forget the others this keeps your info in one small spot :)
- (2017-01-03) Greg M: Life ...will ......never ....be .......the ...same... I'm speechless Well, one word: ParadigmShift
- (2016-12-29) Mark Thomas: So awesome. What an epic piece of code.
- (2016-07-14) Albert-Pierre Hache: Très bonne qualité d'application. On se rend compte en voyant l'historique de cette façon que tout ce que l'on fait sur notre ordi est mémorisé et qu'il est facile de nous suivre et espionner mais ça on le savait déjà ;-]
- (2016-07-13) Un historique des sites consultés super bien présenté, mieux que l'historique Google, y a pas à dire. Manque aussi la possibilité du taguage, ou d'une forme d'organisation manuelle, même si je devine que le concept veut que ce soit l'algorithme qui fasse tout. Mais comment fait-on si on change de machine pour retrouver notre historique si patiemment collecté?
- (2016-02-09) Michael Crabtree: there are others with similar concepts but here its getting perfected
- (2016-02-03) Swarnanka Maity: Absolutely Fantastic
- (2015-12-04) Jacob Eile: This is an excellent app!!! It shows my searches in a very detailed way and I don´t know any other app that does the same... Great app guys!
- (2015-11-15) kamel berchi: genial
- (2015-10-28) Javier Villatoro: No se pueden añadir nuevas pestañas. Lo hace todo automáticamente. :(
- (2015-10-23) Zhanna Luchezarova: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "cottonTracks" for a very good price. Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2015-02-25) Frédéric Houle: Vraiment bonne qualité de programmation. En plus d'être intuitif
- (2015-02-06) Stephen Finch: The gear icon is universally known, ok that's not fair, worldly known to represent settings. why then does it open a window that ask's for a review? Think about it, the user clicks on something like exit and instead of closing the program or asking, are you sure you want to exit, it asked them what do you think of my software? leave a rating and review. the user thinks, oh i must have clicked on the wrong icon, lets try this again, nope... you have just frustrated the user and asked what they think about your program. as for the app, i haven't decided yet what i think about it because i wanted to see what options it gave me under the settings but instead i'm doing this. UPDATE..... Just spent some more time with this. For my history it only shows that i've been to one site today. that is far from true. maybe im missing something here but how is this better in any way than the default browser of choice history.
- (2015-01-29) V Weng: awesome app for web history analyses
- (2014-11-16) Ron Johnson: You got it RIGHT! This is an excellent App & I recommend it wholeheartedly! No more sloshing thru file after file of Bookmarks, it's all created for me and I can easily find things I thought were lost forever!
- (2014-08-06) Gerlyn Eduardo Duarte: Probando
- (2014-07-23) Kei 2S2F2V6P: I like it very much. Anytime It will be useful ,I am very sure awesome app for web history analyses.
- (2014-07-04) รวย ในแบบคุณ: Very Nice interface, make it look concentrate and professional!
- (2014-07-03) Scott Stringe: A Great improvement for man kind online is here. Cotton-Tracks browser extension opens the door for automatic tracking & organization of one's links and history. Just load it up in your browser & go. The app takes it from there keeping track of your web movements, and the organization for your reference. Scott says – Cotton-Tracks could be the greatest thing since broadband networks or smart-phones! On first look at my “Cotton-Tracks”, it instantly put a Smile on my face! I feel my bookmark battle is finally over with this new option. I did allow some days for the syncing of my data and new web movements before I tried to use it myself. Thinking I'd get a better picture of how it interfaces with the user, plus having more to play with would speed the learning curve for management of my Cotton-Tracks. Working with bookmarking and history logs from multiple browsers & profile's, on multiple computers has taught me this. Without building a database for bookmarking one's links, finding anything it is like rowing up a stream with a stick as a paddle! I have attempted countless ways of organization for my links and never won? I needed a one stop link pool for all my saves. Easily search-able across all my computers, browsers, and profiles. (I have not seen enough time with Cotton-tracks yet to know it will do this? It is not a common way folks compute. it's just me & if not, that is what the feedback button does ;) I have built numerous data manifolds, logical folder structure, link type pooling in different locations, by computer, by user, by profile... Back when today’s bookmarking engines were designed, a one user- one computer w/ limited amounts of link saving was how it worked. Basically since the beginning of computer time we use tree structure for storage and retrieval of both our data and links. Matching a search string only by name, time, date or luck is difficult at best, it's time for a change :) I have only begun to scratch the surface with this extension, though I see power in it's visual over look, and it's custom category options using tiles. >>”<<
- (2014-06-13) Mohit Singh: awesome app for web history analyses
- (2014-03-31) Don Gillespie: Excellent utility. I am a bit of a power browser but this distils all my searching/activity to what I actually found useful