Fix all that pesky 'correct' grammer
Do you ever think the internet can't possibly be any stupider? Prove yourself wrong with this handy app that takes words that have more than one common spelling and swaps them at random!
- (2020-12-21) VAIBHAV .S. BATHINENI 8TH STD: This extension sucks
- (2020-10-28) Billy Middleton: i saw how much effort went into this and i love how LOW effort was into this lol i love that this is gonna say dis alot lol haha yes what true this
- (2020-09-23) Skip Davis-Cochrane: I couldn't get past the fact that some developer is attempting to pass off a tool to correct anyone's grammar when they couldn't even spell the word correctly in the extensions title. And, having multiple opportunities to correct the spelling, they persisted in spelling the word incorrectly repeatedly. Two A's! No, not for the developer, but in the spelling of the word - grAmmAr. Good luck if you trust this extension.
- (2020-08-11) Henry Stickmin Review: wot e mistaiping ECSELENS! dis ap or extenshion is just wai 2 gud and i lik how it sais 'gwamme unguda' insted ov 'gwamma worseneh'. Sowwy fo teh mistaiping :D
- (2020-03-17) Not Important: I hated this extension it made all my words misspelled and ruined my papers.
- (2020-02-27) younes the best: i really love it
- (2020-01-11) James Harris: WoW!!!!! Love it
- (2019-10-04) Zuhair Naqi: It miss-spelling the correct preposition words like "The" to "Teh", "With" to "Wif"
- (2019-06-22) ahmed husam: رائع
- (2019-03-06) sam sam: i mean it worked but it only helped me with my spelling and grammar and i know there are other apps connected to the one app but i wanted this app to help my style not my grammar or spelling
- (2019-02-25) Queencocoamocha: App did nothing while writing an e-mail. I completed several paragraphs with spelling errors and it did not signal anything to the app. I did what I usually do, right-click to correct or right-click to google search alternative words. Will be removing extension.
- (2018-09-29) Salomon Hans: ok
- (2018-05-07) hau nguyen: xcfsdg
- (2018-03-07) Ian Stobie: Worked for me (using Vivaldi Chrome clone). Used on google news to give a bit of distance. mainly changes small common words (e.g. this becomes dis) rather than trying anything more ambitious.
- (2017-11-20) Lili Gudewicz: this app sucks