Randomly introduces grammar and spelling errors to a page.
Did your coworker walk away from his desk without locking his computer again? Install this subtle extension that will leave him or her wondering why grammatical errors on the internet have suddenly skyrocketed. This extension will randomly introduce the most annoying grammatical errors into every web page. Give your grammar nazi of a coworker what he deserves! Now with an options page to fine tune your grammatical madness.
- (2019-08-08) Melissa Rhodes: I love the design and the theme. Because, grammar Nahtzees. Baa dum tsss. Nicely done!
- (2019-07-16) Davidguy207: never ever works. it also needs to change the logo idk if its just me but it looks like a um weird just a little. (looks like a swastika)
- (2018-12-31) baghdad slough: very good
- (2018-10-02) Dipak Basu: It is fantastic.
- (2018-06-28) Olivia Cappuccino: I am deeply touched and would be very glad to get in touch with the persons involved in letting GrammarNazi published. Using a word of hate such as Nazi and a visual such as the logo, for a utility tool layout; accessible by most (includes children, veterans, posttraumatic soldiers, etc...) is not acceptable. By the way, the GrammarNazi logo is almost identical to a growing neo-nazi youth group flag. They must be glad for that free promotion publicity. As a matter of fact, this issue makes me and many other persons sick and deeply shocked by such a self-permissive approach. The word NAZI is a 2 German words contraction: NAtional & soZIalismus. The fact that you haven't gone through the still glowing sufferings still present in Europe by living in the USA, a faraway country, is absolutely not an excuse for your lack of consciousness. But you might think you haven't enough violent racial issues around. NAtionalism associate with an omnipresent identity quest mixed with US racism detonator would soon create an explosive combination. But sadly, not dangerous enough for your greedy irresponsible minds.
- (2017-03-31) That's funny, with the nazi logo, but I don't see the point, because you have to enter your grammar errors in the database. An extension with random surprising automatic errors that you have to fix, would be more useful to learn. But I guess this extension was only intended as a joke.
- (2018-09-11, v:1.0.5) english learner of primary level
how could i perfectly speaking, writing english?
- (2016-12-20, v:1.0.3) Can't find it
I don't see it
- (2016-07-07, v:1.0.3) Mr. Anonymous: Great job!
Could you possibly make more things mess up? Like full stops being commas and such. Spelling mistakes would be amazing too. Do this please?