Displays active RuneScape Voice of Seren
Chrome extension that displays active RuneScape Voice of Seren. The extension scrapes data from @JagexClock Twitter feed. The extension can alert the user when a specific clan's voice becomes active. Jagex® and RuneScape® are registered and/or unregistered trade marks of Jagex Limited in the United Kingdom, the United States and other countries. I have no affiliation with Jagex. Clan icons and any RuneScape-related media is created by Jagex Ltd. Chrome extension icons and logo created by reddit.com/u/suckhaterz based on media created by Jagex. Ltd.
- (2019-03-31) Aaron Barton: Very handy! works perfectly in chrome. However, worth noting needs updating as Trahaearn district no longer gives 20% smithing xp in all activities.
- (2018-09-22) Alvaro Koloffon: It's not working since the beginnings of August.
- (2018-09-09) Freakin' Magic: was doing well until it suddenly stopped working
- (2018-09-06) Phillip Sartin: This worked when I initially downloaded it, but currently it displays the wrong clan colors when minimized and when I click it to pull it up, it gives me an eternal loading circle and never displays the current VoS. I've deleted and re-added it to no avail unfortunately. If I can ever get it to work again or if there's something wrong with it and it gets fixed, I will gladly give it 5 stars because it was very useful when it functioned correctly.
- (2018-02-15) Floyd Comstick: it does what it promises to do, so why not rate 5 stars ?
- (2017-08-08) Bobby nolastname: Helps me and my friends with our xp gains!!! LOVE IT!!!
- (2016-12-03) Peter Toth: Makes my Rs gains life so much easier!
- (2016-10-21) Leon Corbett: Love it!!!
- (2016-06-29) Aaron Goett: Very smooth and functional and informative I just wish it worked if the browser was minimized or had an audible alert option that again would work while minimized. GREAT Work and Great job Thank you!
- (2016-03-07) dazkid33: It works well for what it is, but I've actually encountered a small issue that I find annoying. Even with disabling notifications, I still receive the pop ups. I've actually debated disabling or removing the app, just to stop the pop-ups. If such an issue is fixed, then I could give it a full five stars.
- (2016-03-03) Mafoo Hamhead: I really like this extension. It does what it advertises, but I feel like some things could be added to make it so much better. With the images, I wish that the name of the clan would be displayed above, below, or when you hover over them. Additionally, I wish that hovering over the images would display the same text it does in-game. Nothing too huge or game-changing, but just something small that makes it much better. :) Either way, I love it!
- (2015-10-03) Draconic Incenerator: I like it very much but it has one downside, for some reason, i dont know if its just random or what, but it has a chance of saying unknown 1&2 even though every clan is on the app. Is this a bug or what?
- (2015-09-23) Ray T: Sweet - thanks fdc
- (2015-09-13) TadasR: Does what it says on the tin,but also allows you to choose if you want to be notified if a certain clan is active,which is useful if you only want to login while a certain clan is active.
- (2015-09-12) Joey Hentges: Perfect! Every Runescape player needs this extension!
- (2015-09-11) Falco Gerritsjans: Perfect!
- (2015-09-10) Adam Lacey: Very nice!
- (2015-09-10) RSN BatwingRobes: Fantastic App!; hopefully Jagex will make 'Jagex clock' more reliable to help this stay more on top of calls. :)
- (2015-09-10) Josh Cunliffe: Works just like @JagexClock, just no requirement to go on twitter. Great.
- (2018-09-28, v:1.2.1) Wakko OS: App is dead?
Wont notify Vos anymore
- (2018-09-07, v:1.2.1) Freakin' Magic: what happened?
vos extension broken pls fix
- (2018-09-04, v:1.2.1) Alvaro Koloffon: VOS is not working for a while already
It is not currently showing the right VOS
- (2018-09-02, v:1.2.1) themcpolo: VOS not working at all
For some odd reason, the VOS system on chrome is not working at all. Please help
- (2018-08-31, v:1.2.1) Not working right
Not displaying the correct VOS at the moment. Takes a very long time to show sometimes.
- (2018-08-24, v:1.2.1) Lenny K: Not working
Please fix it, it's not working since a few days. It displays the wrong VOS.
- (2018-08-19, v:1.2.1) Jason Tang: Broken
The hours are not updating correctly... I think it's one hour late? check it out :p
- (2017-11-03, v:1.2.1) Tomáš Garant: Hijcak accounts
After using your application my account got robbed in runescape. Very serious thought about your services, thanks for ruining RS experience
- (2017-07-24, v:1.2.1) Lori Meyers: BROKEN
Hasn't worked for days. I wish it were always trah hour like mine is currently stuck on. PLEASE FIX :(
- (2017-07-23, v:1.2.1) Kendra Creighton: Notification broken
It no longer works. I love this extension!! Could you pretty please fix it?? Thanks so much!