This extension allows you to edit webpages. Changes are not permanent.
You can edit any webpage with this extension. Changes are not permanent. HOW TO USE: - You can turn it on and off with the same icon. - Refresh (press F5) to restore back to the unedited version. - Press CTRL+S to save the webpage on your computer. - Press CTRL+B for Bold - Press CTRL+I for Italics - Press CTRL+U for Underlining - Press CTRL+Z for Undo - Press CTRL+Y for Redo - Press CTRL+X for Cut - Press CTRL+C for Copy - Press CTRL+V for Paste (you can paste text and formatting from elsewhere) FEATURES: - Changes visible only to you. - Changes are not permanent (refresh to restore back to normal). SOURCE CODE AVAILABLE: http://code.google.com/p/edit-this-website/
- (2019-08-11) DudeGaming YT: when you type ctrl+r you get it back
- (2017-12-29) iiVe: Works like a charm! Excellent work.
- (2017-03-18) Katie Willems: Does the job. Would be great if the edits were kept even after refreshing, with a manual option to revert back to the original. Ideally an option to switch back and forth between the original and the edited version. Also, a find and replace feature would be nice.
- (2016-12-15) Na Mae: need highlighter/ bold the selected words etc.
- (2013-09-14) Мастер Дарий: need permanent save
- (2013-07-05) Aiva Light: Excellent!
- (2019-07-16, v:1.1.1) MOHMMD ELFA: help
it doent work
- (2017-03-18, v:1.1.1) TrvpTrickish YT: help
When I deleted this i could still edit websites. I can't play any of my games because it just starts to edit stuff.