Minimal but Useful Scrollbars
Turn your scrollbars to minimal designed. These are un-minimized on hover, so you can grasp easily! ## Features * transparent background for body's scrollbars and scrollbar-tracks * Increase scrollbar-size on hover, and minimize on hover-out * auto-hide scrollbars when idle - exclude some Google web services (Gmail, Groups, ChromeStore) for now. Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions, keep them coming! Bug & Suggestions https://github.com/iaarchiver/MinimalScrollbar http://iaarchiver.net
- (2020-02-21) 川越ルミ: スクロールバーが消え、画面が広くなりました。
- (2020-02-10) Ben Moat: Just the same as the OS X scrollbar. Far cleaner and doesn't feel like a third party extension at all
- (2020-01-13) Jay Ar: I edited the style.min.css file in (linux) dir: /home/chirr/.config/chromium/Default/Extensions/ekopmclclddpoipchmcbhifohhbmjafd/0.4.0_0 To hide the scroll bar all-together.
- (2019-10-27) Stanley Williams: fire bowsa fo yo browsa
- (2019-04-08) unknown: just what i wanted a small scroll bar the big one is to, well big for all my needs
- (2019-03-16) ★★★★★
- (2019-03-08) yTpo Do6poe: Autohide doesn’t work on many sites (steam, reddit, origin, ea.com, etc.), unstable working on YT. When you change at least something in the settings (add your site, or delete "default" site), autohide doesn’t work anywhere. But still, this is the best I've found from the scrollbars for Chrome.
- (2019-01-24) Teebu L: Great addon, but I think it needs a little work with other addons it conflicts with. With JSONView, I see 2 scroll bars, but only 1 functioning. It uses a frame.
- (2018-12-21) Dmitry Timchenko: At a first glance looks nice! :) Thanks!
- (2018-11-12) HyungSuk Ryu: Good! I like!
- (2018-09-21) Peter Bacon: Works well except I would like to be able to autohide for YouTube, which seems to be the only site that refuses to autohide.
- (2018-09-04) Tarkan G: mine is not transparent if i can fix that its going to beperfect
- (2018-08-28) Marsjanin TK: Było fajnie, ale od którejś wersji nie da się już paska chwycić myszką ani nie przewija się razem ze stroną. Ładnie się ukrywa, ale pełni tylko funkcję „informacyjną”, zawsze wygląda jakby strona była wyświetlona od samej góry.
- (2018-08-19) Tlitookilakin: It looks nice enough, however if a website has custom scrollbar styling, the plugin overrides that, sometimes only partially, resulting in some seriously ugly scrollbars. Would rate 5 stars if the scrollbar styling yielded to on-page CSS when specified. (shouldn't really be that hard to pull off, the plugin css should be lowest-specificity anyways.)
- (2018-07-04) Lipycol Dylan: maybe when don't use scrollbar we can hide it
- (2018-06-28) Sabrina Tjeng: Came across this extension while searching for a solution for my problem: autohiding the scrollbar. I'm giving this five stars even though it doesn't do what I needed it to do. My Macbook seems to be unable to hide scrollbars on Chrome only, not anywhere else (I have enabled the autohide to be uniform across all apps from System Preferences); also, as of Jun 2018 chrome://flags/#overlay-scrollbars appears to no longer exist. Anybody have any suggestions?
- (2018-05-26) 张实唯: looks much better than the default in dark pages. and It just works
- (2018-03-05) Juan Camilo: It has a problem when the bar it's huge after minimizing Chrome while it loads a website. And also it didn't let me click on a check box on some sites, so I had to disable it.
- (2018-02-17) Lyle: tell me how it works like how it modifies the scrolbar because ive been wanting to do that myself and ill vote 5
- (2018-02-02) Yannick Van Ham: Causes bug on Instagram while scrolling up where it jumps down a post constantly
- (2018-01-07) Anatoly Yakubov: Если не работает на некоторых сайтах - можно отключить в настройках расширения и оставить комментарий автору. Есть похожая и встроенная в Chrome настройка - chrome://flags/#overlay-scrollbars (вставить в адресную строку) Minimal Scrollbar не исчезает в отличии от неё.
- (2017-12-04) Filip Aceski: Badly needs a proper update.
- (2017-11-29) Van Vasquez: thanks!!!
- (2017-11-27) Timm: Its now working
- (2017-11-17) Austin Kistler: Its broken now, it doesn't scroll