Blocks millions of adult content websites
Have you been wondering how to block adult content websites on Chrome? Then look no further, your search is over! BlockerX is a website blocker extension for Chrome. It allows you to block innumerable adult content websites with just one account. It gets right to work from the moment it is installed and does not require any additional settings. Once installed, on attempting to access the websites containing adult content, the BlockerX page will pop up, letting you know that the webpage has been blocked. With just one click, you can block all distracting and harmful content and put an end to your cycle of procrastination. With the help of BlockerX, remove all distractions from your life and focus on staying on top of your game! BlockerX Features ⭐ Blocks Everything In Real-Time BlockerX uses the Chrome webrequest API to get access to the content of the active window on your device and uses it to block/filter adult content in real-time. This process begins right at the time of the page load. As a result of this, none of the user’s browsing information is stored by BlockerX. Our chrome extension blocks websites in real time. ⭐ Block Additional Websites And Keywords Apart from the usual adult content that BlockerX blocks, you also add in special websites and keywords you’d like blocked on your device. Once the extension is installed, you can just copy and paste the website link of any website you’d like blocked in the respective box to add it to the list, this will block the URL in chrome. The same goes for keywords/phrases. ⭐ Accountability Partner The most common problem people come across with blocker apps and extensions is that they can be turned off or uninstalled easily. However, BlockerX consists of a feature that’ll prevent you from turning off the blocking feature easily. This premium feature allows you to generate an access code and send it over to your accountability partner. As a result, you will not be able to turn off the blocker without the code. ⭐ One Account To Sync All Devices As a premium member of this adult content blocker, you can sync in all your devices to a single BlockerX account. This way, the same list of websites and keywords will be blocked on all your devices, allowing you to stay focused at all times. ⭐ Works In Incognito Mode This extension can even work in incognito mode (this requires enabling the extension on incognito mode as well). After installing the app, in the settings, you can allow for this function to start working. ⭐ Stricter Blocking (Proxy based) If required, you can ensure stricter blocking on all your devices by becoming a premium member. By doing so, a safe search will be enforced on all search engines and over 2 million adult content websites will be blocked at the network level (VPN). The safe search feature blocks search results if inappropriate keywords are detected, it blocks any keywords that are porn-specific and won't show any image tagged as adult content. ⭐ For Parents to Protect their Children from Adult Content If you’re a parent wondering how to block websites on your computer to protect your child online, BlockerX Chrome extension can help you too. The porn blocker feature will make sure your child does not come across inappropriate content while browsing the internet. Plus, they will not be able to turn off the chrome extension without your knowledge (accountability partner feature). This way, you get to make sure your child is safe on the internet without having to worry constantly. This extension works across all major operating systems: Windows, Mac OS and Linux as long as you use Chrome for your browsing. With BlockerX you no longer have to worry about your focus straying away from work or school. So, what are you waiting for? Download now and take control of your life! Any doubts, complaints or suggestions? We’d love to hear from you. Please contact us at [email protected]
- (2021-11-17) zєρнуяσѕ: tiene buenas funciones pero es muy facil de desbloquear...
- (2021-10-09) Lymelus / люмелус: круто
- (2021-10-06) Chris Stone: Extension doesn't block blacklisted websites. useless. Have emailed customer services many times and they ignore me. No response.
- (2021-09-30) Manuel Sánchez Suyón: Por qué han bloqueado la búsqueda de "Números complejos", o sea que tiene de malo eso, si uno esta estudiando es todo un lio.
- (2021-09-04) Matias Farias: Funcionaba super bien los bloqueos hasta la última actualización. Ojalas puedan pronto arreglar el echo de que no bloquea la páginas que uno tiene en la lista de bloqueo. Les falta mejorar más la interfaz que te aparece cuando se bloquea la pagina.
- (2021-08-29) Nirjal Khadka: Awesome app ever!!!!!!
- (2021-08-23) Calvin Bailey: Extension works, but the blocker seems too far reaching. When trying to view other blocker sites it would block those as well. I don't know if this is trying to prevent competition or what but it was very annoying.
- (2021-08-21) Ima Pota: This extension could be good, but it's blocking all kinds of things that shouldn't even be blocked while also blocking things that aren't NSFW. This extension even blocks it's own Chrome web store page. It blocks random sites, while not blocking some NSFW sites. It also blocks random links I click on. I wouldn't recommend this.
- (2021-08-12) Brian Bong: For some reason, the websites I blocked are still able to use. Please help
- (2021-08-08) jashandeep singh: it is blocking sites and vidoes which don't contain adult content
- (2021-08-08) Ahmad P0w3r Gaming: Amazing application I recommend this application to every parent who have young children or people who are tryna fight their p*rn addiction.
- (2021-08-04) ben sanchez: it not user friendly
- (2021-07-31) Sam Parsons: Works well. A little too well. The add on definitely blocks all adult content. In addition to a vast amount of non adult content. So far I have had all the following get blocked: a website discussing the dangers of pornography A thai restaurant website A page on archaeology a Chess website Half of a website about shoes (seemingly at random) and several others I have a theory that it just checks words and blocks the page if it sees words it doesn't like, however this causes some serious issues on several sites. Seemingly at random. And, with no option to whitelist, this causes serious issues very quickly.
- (2021-07-11) Rajeshkumar N: good waiting for this
- (2021-07-04) Mike W: As of having it for only a minute, it's the best free solution to blocking websites on chrome desktop. Set it and forget it, and add the websites that you additionally want to have blocked. Works with google search as well. On an apple phone, you can do similar things through Apples internal software; but on desktops, not so much. Great solution.
- (2021-06-21) AKARBY: buena aplicacion
- (2021-06-05) John: This extension blocks seemingly benign websites like Ikea and my email inbox. This doesn't appear to have an option to whitelist certain sites, so I had no choice but to remove it.
- (2021-06-04) SEBASTIÁN RODRIGO CARAZAS BRITTO: Cuando entro a Rave y creo mi sala puedo ingresar a web y buscar lo que sea y reproducir lo que sea, creí que también bloquearían eso pero no :c, tendré que desinstalar Rave
- (2021-06-02) Jesus Fernandez: So far it doesnt work with the words no bra downblouse And many instagram accounts I need this to be as strict as possible
- (2021-05-30) Frank Joseph: its good but u can easily uninstall it
- (2021-05-19) Simon Castellanos: It won't let me look at comments on YouTube. I don't like it. They have to fix it, but at least I'm away from those distracting sites.
- (2021-05-17) Martin Herrera: this is doing what its supposed to be doing. its blocking all the porn web searches and its helping me keeping me away from these sites.
- (2021-05-14) Jared Rosequist: Truly, Thank you!
- (2021-05-12) Maurizio Montorsi: Molto attiva nel rilevare siti per adulti
- (2021-05-03) G.p: bella estensione peccato che è facilmente disattivabile e removibile ( anche con account premium) a differenza dell app per android e ios
- (2021-04-23) Linden Holt: Tons of false positives, blocks random youtube links, pages on my healthcare website, just doesn't work.
- (2021-04-20) Synergy for Education: You block me every search even if I am searching "bread" or "weather"
- (2021-04-02) T J: Difficult to use I have blockerX for the Android and it works great. The issue is having it for Chrome for a PC. I am unable to go to ANY sites unless I whitelist them first. Simply going to google.com, or even trying to get into to pay my electric bill, the blocker stops me. On Andriod, a nifty update shows why I am being blocked, but on chrome for a PC, I have no idea why blocker is activated. Please, can this get fixed?
- (2021-02-20) pooria t: it blocks all wikipedia pages whyyyy? wikipedia show porn??
- (2021-02-19) Kaushlendra Singh: enormous work .....work in incognitio
- (2021-02-17) pop Pettersson: I can't watch my religious page.
- (2021-01-30) Fossa: Love the app on phone, even have a premium account. App on pc is awful tho, it blocks not only adult content but also normal webpages that contain nothing erotic. On top of that there is no option to whitelist safe sites, makes browsing a hell sometimes.
- (2021-01-24) Brandon Nankivell: Cool but dysfunctional. Blocks YouTube because of comment section, restricts comment section (I think), and very unreliable in it finding a keyword like 'eroge'. There's no option to whitelist any websites which is maddening.
- (2021-01-21) sisyphus r: برنامج أكثر من رائع وتستحقوا أكثر من خمس نجوم شكراً
- (2021-01-20) Why am I not Anime: So I think this Extension is really good but the main issue is that its too easy to uninstall and remove words and term i have blocked. If you made it like your app on the play store i would have no complaints at all.
- (2021-01-15) peng jia: I am the stupid one who bought the premium version and gave suggestions to their team. They totally ignored my email and responded to me with a word sorry. This software blocks the entire chrome browser on windows every half minute(premium version) it can destroy the whole working efficiency entirely. I suggest it is actually better way not using internet at all. I hate these cheaters bad bad develop software just for making money from idiots. I would like to give a minus 5 star for this app
- (2021-01-14) Arun Ftw: Added 4 similar ext, this one worked like a charm!
- (2021-01-10) David Ey: This extension is quite effective in blocking porn but lacks some key features: 1. There is no whitelist 2. Forcing safe search should be optional The lack of a whitelist is quite a problem as this sometimes blocks websites inappropriately, including pornography addiction support groups. For safe search, I really want to stay away from porn sites, but safe search sometimes blocks things inappropriately as well and I need full search options for my work. Means I have to turn this off while I work.
- (2021-01-04) איתמר גולבאר: לא להוריד, הם לא נותנים אפשרות למחוק את החשבון גם כשביקשתי מלא פעמים, והם מעמידים פנים שהם עונים פה לביקורות אבל זה סתם הודעה אוטומטית, והם גם נקמנים ומציפים אותי במיילים אפילו כשביטלתי את המיילים שלהם, וזה רק בגלל שהם לא רוצים ביקורות לא טובים
- (2020-12-26) Andy B: uninstalled this app but still get this now "Some results have been removed because Restricted Mode has been enabled by your network administrator." for all youtube results. Broke my youtube even turning off restricted mode in youtube i now still get this
- (2020-12-23) Guillermo Obando: Excelente aplicacion me ha ayudado muchisimo a dejar este tipo de contenidos aun me falta seguir esforzandome pero la aplicacion me ha sido de gran ayuda
- (2020-12-21) Himanshu Giripunje: this is an amazing extension i love this, especially the android app also. so,try check it out too
- (2020-12-20) Jorge Baron: 10/10
- (2020-12-18) kurraqui klarraqui: no es eficiente hay varias paginas que no bloquea (paginas a las que se puede llegar con un simple búsqueda).
- (2020-12-16) Vinicius Costa: Tipo, instalei agora no notebook, até agora tudo bem, só que, tem uma coisa que eu queria, que era senha, pois tipo, vamos supor que a pessoa tente desinstalar no notebook, com isso, ela acaba desinstalando com certa facilidade, já com senha não, pra poder desinstalar ela necessite colocar uma senha. Mas, fora isso, pelo que eu vi, funciona.
- (2020-11-28) john snake: Blocker-x blocks access to Netflix even though I deleted all the keywords list. Chrome is still full of bugs. Please make a white list system on Chrome as on Android.
- (2020-11-25) Wyndrin 1234: This is a really useful tool for anyone that has an addiction and needs to break it, but I can't lie, this program is full or bugs that make it really frustrating. The main bug I'm referring to is that the verification code system doesn't work. Every time I need to access a site that shouldn't be blocked yet for some reason is anyway, and my friend gives the code to me it just says I need to use it again, and I know it's the right code! On top of that, I can't sign into my account on the phone, it just says that my email is already under parental control, whatever that means. Finally, for the PC version, it really needs a whitelist site option like the app. That would fix the problem I stated earlier, meaning I wouldn't have to be in my account and make sure it syncs across all devices to make sure certain websites are whitelisted. So do I dislike this app? No. I think it's great. But these are some irritating problems that really need to be fixed.
- (2020-11-15) Heshy B: i have premium, and i can still access adult content.
- (2020-11-15) Mukul Jain: Works as expected but MS office is blocked
- (2020-11-14) Gaurav Sharma: amazing really great
- (2021-11-26, v:1.5.12) Jose Maria Clusa: PORNOGRAFIA
¿POR QUE TANTA PORNOGRAFIA?
- (2021-10-21, v:1.5.11) Paulino s: incognito
i can still access porn in incognito even with premium subscription
- (2021-09-16, v:1.5.7) Zenno Shugunou: It blocks benign searches.
It seems to block every word it doesn't recognize. It blocks gibberish but it also blocks "meme", "skeppy", and "soulshatters". The first is a common word, the second is a family friendly Minecraft YouTuber, and the last is a Roblox server. None of these are even suggestive, let alone pornographic. I don't know how many other benign words are blocked but I assume it is at least in the hundreds. In order to whitelist all of them, you need the premium service. Programs shouldn't cause problems when their purpose is to fix them. If I wanted something to block every uncommon word, I'd get one of the very many free services where the only thing you have to pay for is an ad-free experience.
- (2021-09-16, v:1.5.7) Zenno Shugunou: I can't sign out
I accidently signed into the wrong account on the extension and I can't find the sign out button. What do I do?
- (2021-09-03, v:1.5.5) Nathan Fields: can't track my doordash order
not sure why doordash is considered porn...please fix
- (2021-09-01, v:1.5.5) Hank Millies: Please activate premium services
The Blocker is not working on my phone nor on my laptop. I am trying to install VPN service, which I understand is covered under the premium plan. Please help me get connected or refund a pro-rate portion of the $89 annual fee, which I paid by VISA, xxx-xxx-xx1-6343 on 08/20/21, and cancel my subscription. Thank you, Henry F. Millies 09/01/21
- (2021-08-27, v:1.5.5) Nathaniel: אפליקציה בטלפון
הורדתי את האפליקציה בטלפון ונתתי לה את כל ההרשאות כולל לחסום דפדפנים שאינם נתמכים. כתוב שהחסם פעיל ואף על פי כן עדיין יש לי גישה לתוכן הלא רצוי! בבקשה אני חייב שתטפלו בזה
- (2021-08-23, v:1.5.5) Brian Foster: false flags
Hello. Just tried this today. It is blocking Travel and Discover Channel daily contests! I get their emails and went to enter their sweepstakes and BlockerX blocked their websites!!!
- (2021-08-19, v:1.5.5) Robert Cavellier: LinkedIn
How do I unblock LinkedIn. LinkedIn is a professional business networking website that I need for work. Thank you
- (2021-08-15, v:1.5.5) paul schieve: I CAN NOT REMOVE IT..BLOCKS EVERYTHING
I HAVE REAL ISSUES WITH THIS CAN NOT NOT DELETE WHAT I PUT ON..HELP ME..NOT WORKING FOR ME.
- (2021-08-12, v:1.5.5) Andy Toma: Blocks every google search
Cant search for almost anything and it gets blocked
- (2021-08-10, v:1.5.4) Marc Rogers: Incognito
I can still view adult sites in Incognito windows
- (2021-08-08, v:1.5.4) Daniel Gadzhev: Block request:
Please block - perdos.me https://perdos.me/
- (2021-08-04, v:1.5.4) Robert Cavellier: Ipod
how do I add to an Ipod?
- (2021-07-17, v:1.5.4) Mark Cartwright: Blocking of church website
- (2021-07-08, v:1.5.4) Andrew Wrobel: Blocking wrong site
Hi. This is blocking harborfreight.com (a chain tool store website).
- (2021-06-25, v:1.5.4) Tim Vronay: stop charging me for blockerX
do not want it do not use it, cannot find on any machine
- (2021-06-23, v:1.5.4) Kazzean: Wrong blocking and not every adult content is blocked
Dear developers, first of all thank you for the extension. It really helps me in staying away from the bad habit. However it is not perfect. From my personal use non porn sites like Wikipedia got blocked for no reason. Whereas a lot of adult content on sites like Reddit wasn't blocked at all. I hope you can look into the problem and do something about it. Thank you for your help.
- (2021-06-16, v:1.5.4) Ansh Gupta: Wrong Blocking
It is blocking Chegg? Chegg is for study purposes
- (2021-06-06, v:1.5.4) K K: Serious gap!!!!
I can easily remove the plugin, blockerX, from the chrome browser. Can this be prevented?
- (2021-06-04, v:1.5.4) Christian Marzullo: cancel free trial
Cancel free trial
- (2021-05-27, v:1.5.4) Marinko: Still able to disable functionality through Chrome
Dear developers, First of all thank you very much for this amazing tool. The fact that the buddy feature is free makes this the best free porn blocker out there. There is however one major flaw completely discredeting the buddy feature: When managing extensions in Chrome's options, we as a user can still very easily disable the whole extension by ticking the little on-off button. As such, the buddy feature ONLY works in the extension options itself. Rendering then in effect, the whole buddy feature meaningless since it's so easy to reconvent this.
- (2021-04-26, v:1.5.2) Randolph Neises: It does not seem to be working ?
Maybe I did not install this correctly ?
- (2021-04-22, v:1.5.2) Ferdi: Blocker doesn't block everything
Dear BlockerX Team, I'm open up to you and tell you that I have a fetish called mixed wrestling. I hate to have it thats why I want to lose it. I installed blockerX for PC and mobile phone. The problem is that still even if I typed in mixed wrestling as a keyword to block, many pictures occur containing this genre, eventhough they have "mixed wrestling" in their name. And if I type in mixed wrestling wrong, like mxed wrestling for example, I can already outplay the blocker. The websites where the pictures come from are usually blocked but not the pictures themselves. I hope you have some solvings for my problem. I would be willed to buy the lifelong license if I will be able to really block anything of mixed wrestling. The "block all pictures and videos" feature is no option for me because sometimes I just want and need to google some pictures or videos though. Thank you for your help.
- (2021-04-04, v:1.5.2) Aaa Bbb: Twitch chat
Hello. Since I added BlockerX to Google Chrome, Twitch is stuck saying "Connecting to Chat" when I'm watching a stream. Please investigate this!
- (2021-03-23, v:1.5.2) Rick Brookens: premium lifetime subscription
My bank will not allow my payment to go through as you keep getting flagged as possible fraud. How do I/you prove to the bank that you are a legitimate company providing a much needed service??? You have an address listed for your company headquarters in India, but do you have a phone number available on which you can be contacted??
- (2021-03-23, v:1.5.2) laurie burgess: I'd like to cancel
I find the website confusing and would like to cancel my subscription (bought today). Thanks.
- (2021-03-17, v:1.5.2) Keith Clark: VPN Disconnect Notice
Why does my accountability partner keep receiving notices that I have disconnected from the VPN and what does that mean?
- (2021-03-15, v:1.5.2) Daniel Pineda: Hacer que no sea tan facil desinstalar la extensión y que funcione con You Tube.
Soy de México, y me gustaría me ayudaran por favor de hecho me he convertido en un usuario premium. Ayudame.
- (2021-03-15, v:1.5.2) Mark Vetter: hockeyinnj.com
hi, your app blocks this hockey website. can you please fix this
- (2021-03-15, v:1.5.2) Mark Vetter: aetna?
hi, your app is trying to block my aetna website.
- (2021-03-15, v:1.5.2) Mark Vetter: Trying to block Aetna
hello, your blocker app keeps trying to block my insurance website (Aetna)
- (2021-03-03, v:1.5.1) Zachery MacDonald: fortnine.ca is blocked
This website, fortnine.ca is a atv/motorcycle outfit. I cannot access this site. This site has nothing to do with adult content
- (2021-02-18, v:1.4.10) Rachael Furlough: cancel and refund
I downloaded BlockerX for Chrome and it did not work. I have looked at everything and can't seem to figure out what I am doing wrong. I cannot find a place on the website to cancel my subscription and request a refund.
- (2021-01-30, v:1.4.09) Easy Believism: how to block extensions on premium blockerx
need to block extensions in premium
- (2021-01-27, v:1.4.09) Ross Clayton: Sites are not being blocked in Chrome on Chrome OS platform, on premium subscription.
I am running the most up to date version of Chrome OS. I can free type in any adult website and access them freely, even with the site specifically blocked in the settings. Most unhappy with this. Please deactivate my 3 day trial and premium account, I excpect NOT to be billed for this service.
- (2021-01-20, v:1.4.09) Herbert Fink: Premium auf meinem Laptop aktivieren
Hallo. Ich habe mir die Premiumversion ihrer App gekauft, und möchte diese nun auch auf meinem Laptop aktivieren. Derzeit habe ich sie am Handy und Tablet.
- (2021-01-20, v:1.4.09) Prize Saydee: there is a loop hole
i am able to uninstall the app. I didn't pay for that. Answers Please.
- (2021-01-04, v:1.4.09) Wesley Sweet: Premium stricter blocking
I installed the premium features for blockerX and clicked the stricter blocking but did not do anything. It still allows me to visit any explicit website I want. Did I not do something? Why is it not working?
- (2021-01-04, v:1.4.09) Nic Rose: Cancel Subscription?
For some reason it's not blocking websites that it should. I'd like to cancel the subscription I signed up for.
- (2020-12-11, v:1.4.09) Carlo Leto: Extension is useful, but also blocks a lot of webpages (wikipedia) when I study
I think that the software recognised more bodies than pornographic content? I would hope this can be fixed.
- (2020-12-11, v:1.4.09) Blessed Bolding Bunch: password
is there any way to set a password on this so it cant be turned off
- (2020-12-11, v:1.4.09) Rami Milul: non-porn site blocked
Hi, the weather channel website gets blocked for some reason. fix it pls? thx.
- (2020-12-05, v:1.4.09) Mohamad Kolo: blocker x
good day to you i have a problem i can easily able to remove the blockerx from the extensions after upting the premier feature can you add a password or something else to protect blockerx from removing
- (2020-11-20, v:1.4.08) Kateřina Mošťková: X blocker on android works just for a while
Hello. I´ve got a problem with x blocker on phone. It works well like few days and then it just stops working. When I reinstall it, it starts to work well again, but the problem is the same - after some time it doesnt block anything at all anymore. What to do?
- (2020-11-14, v:1.4.08) Kaoustav Das: BlockerX chrome extension, prevent removal/disable.
how to prevent uninstall/remove/disable the blockerX chrome extension. It makes the entire porn blocker meaningless if some can easily watch porn despite of installing blockerX & purchasing the premium version...
- (2020-11-13, v:1.4.08) Malav Patel: how to prevent uninstall
I have purchased this extension for one of my friend and now I came to know it is easily uninstall able in pc how to prevent such uninstall
- (2020-11-06, v:1.4.08) kodigudla mahender: i can easily able to remove the blockerx from the extensions
i can easily able to remove the blockerx from the extensions after upting the premier feature
- (2020-11-03, v:1.4.08) ajmal farhan: issue
I cannot activate it in incognito mode
- (2020-10-23, v:1.4.08) chuan ren Low: Can I download with prevent uninstall function on laptop?
Can I download with prevent uninstall function on laptop?