Keep up to date on all the Super Smash Bros. games currently streaming with this chrome extension
Super Stream Bros is a way to quickly and easily keep track of smash streams on twitch.tv. Shows every stream from Super Smash Bros. 64, melee, brawl, 3ds, Wii U and project M. We eSports now? Patch notes: 8.00 Full rewrite with Twitch's new API, including game preferences, thumbnails & hugely improving performance and package size. 7.01 Add sm4sh to the top of default view 7.00 Add Ultimate Remove PM Patch notes: 6.24 New Twitch API requirements support 6.23 Added hover-thing on entire field to all games, not just smash 4. 6.2 Significantly reduced file size of the extension (optimizing code and images, remvoing unnecessary things) 6.1 Added a functionality on links so you don't have to hover/click the streamers name to see stream session name/go to stream - Now you hover/click the entire field instead. 6.0 Error in chrome store; hopefully fixed? Fixed! Please understand.jpg 5.9 Removed google analytics 5.3-5.8 Added and fixed google analytics 5.1 Fixed black popup box not adjusting to the width of the UI 5.2 My fingers keep writing "Super Streams Bros" instead of "Super Stream Bros". Fixed that typo. 5.0 Added Smash 4 for Wii u and some GUI tweaks such as popup black box with stream title 4.0 Added Smash 4 for 3ds 1.3.37 Fixed error with ssb64-image not showing 1.3 Guess what? UI update 1.2 UI update 1.1 UI update
- (2018-11-16) Jackson C.: Works exactly as advertised. Maybe add an Ultimate tab by the time December rolls around?
- (2017-09-24) swag red pill: ez moneyz
- (2017-05-11) Connor Haskell: very simple and intuitive interface. works perfectly and i use it all the time. excellent resource - highly recommend.
- (2017-03-27) Cameron Blackwell: Amazing had it for years and still love it
- (2017-03-18) Kit Schulz: This is exactly what I needed
- (2017-02-19) Yuvomir Granich: Amazing Extension Love it!
- (2015-10-29) Alexander Pendleton: Does what it needs to do. Being able to remove or reorder games would make it better. You could save a few API calls too.
- (2015-09-22) Landon Sikes: Super helpful and easy so use!
- (2015-08-24) Sinclair Tv: Amazingly simple yet completely effective
- (2015-06-07) Amâncio Santos Marquel: gostei
- (2015-05-25) Michael Irvine: Aesthetics could be better. I would prefer if the games were ordered by release. This should be more well known.
- (2015-04-20) Stephen Buckey: I've never written a review before because I think no extension is ever worth it. However, I value this app more than ad block. and that's sayin somthin. GOOD JOB to Whatever genius made this extension.
- (2015-03-02) Julius Åberg: Works really well actually! Nice job
- (2015-01-12) Tom Samuel: This is great, if there were one other thing I would just want us to have the option to set a default game window, or to change the order of the games presented on the main window.
- (2014-11-30) Niklas Hallgren: I liked it, but I'm sorta missing support for Smash Flash.
- (2014-08-26) Simon Fessehaye: amazing!
- (2014-08-01) Zachery Martinez: Yo we esports now
- (2014-08-01) Carlos Valenzuela: It does... exactly what is told... This is an Awesome ext...!!
- (2014-08-01) Arya Tousi: Does what it says and does it perfectly. Such a simple idea but a great one. P.S. If you could release the DOTA 2 version of this im sure many people would be happy.
- (2014-08-01) Aaron Tighe: Does what it says on the tin :D Only 4 stars as I feel the ui could look more pleasing to to eye.
- (2020-05-21, v:8.00) Tom Samuel: Extension not working with recent Twitch updates
Hi friend, you might not have realized, but this extension hasn't been working recently. It's okay if you don't want to update it since you don't owe us anything, but just thought you'd want to know if you did not already. Hope you're doing well, thanks for making this, it's been great over the years.
- (2020-05-07, v:8.00) Niklas Hallgren: Tabs not displaying information
Hello. Recently I've noticed that this plugin has stopped displaying both settings and twitch channels from its various tabs. Included are two printscreens, one from the settings tab and the other from the Melee tab. I appreciate the plugin a lot and I hope you're still doing maintenance on it. https://i.imgur.com/n73V9sr.png https://i.imgur.com/L1xvw13.png With thanks, Niklas
- (2018-12-07, v:6.24) Kit Schulz: Smash Ultimate
Please add a Smash Ultimate tab. It would also be nice to be able to hide certain tabs, like for a game you are not interested in. But idk how hard that would be to do.
- (2018-11-16, v:6.24) Jackson C.: Add an Ultimate tab
Self-explanatory, but would be nice.
- (2016-09-18, v:6.23) Jordan: This is no longer showing any results
Is this still supported? Thank you,
- (2016-08-23, v:6.23) Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Super Stream Bros" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]
- (2016-03-08, v:6.23) Andrew Wu: Default Game
Would love to have the ability to set the default game upon clicking the extension!
- (2015-10-04, v:6.23) Hetoya Amiane: Hitbox Streams?
Now that most Project M focused streams have moved over to Hitbox, could the app include functionality to pull streams from Hitbox as well (and maybe even youtube gaming?)
- (2015-01-19, v:5.9) Jack: it won't let me download
it wasn't working so I deleted it then tried to redownload but it wouldn't work