This extension provides an in browser version of the NoFap Emergency Relapse Prevention Tool.
Features: • Provides you with the most helpful content quickly when you need it the most. • An official NoFap® brand app. • Content is anything that might be inspirational for rebooters (people who want to quit porn), hand-selected from NoFap's network and around the Internet. • Enable or disable religious content. NoFap is a secular website that wants to help everybody quit porn, regardless of background. • Leverage our new "NSFWGuard" feature, which blocks and redirects you away from NSFW subreddits on reddit.com • Take the Panic Button with you wherever you go with the Popup Panic Button, an in-webpage version of the Panic Button for easy and quick access to motivational material How to Use: • NoFap's Panic Button tool will act as your companion that encourages you to stick to your goals during periods of distress. • NoFap's Panic Button tool provides different scenarios where urges may strike. Click on one of the options to view a relevant piece of content that will help you find the motivation to carry on. • If you need more content, just click a button again for a new link. • Once the urge passes, visit http://www.NoFap.com for additional support from your fellow rebooters. Follow Us: • You may find NoFap® at NoFap.com. NoFap® is also on social media such as Reddit (Reddit.com/r/NoFap), Twitter (Twitter.com/NoFap), and Facebook (Facebook.com/NoFap). Legal Information: Publisher: NoFap LLC, http://www.NoFap.com Developer: Mark Ropper NoFap® is a registered trademark owned by NoFap LLC. Patch Notes: Version 1.3.0 brings with it a raft of optimisations, updates and fixes! - NSFWGuard has been reworked to better intercept and divert you away from NSFW subreddits - The popup panic button accessible through the Action Button now includes a Religious quick-toggle button - But most importantly, this version brings with it the addition an in-webpage version of the panic button for even easier access to the motivation material you need!
- (2019-02-19) Rogelio Esqueda Alcazar: ok
- (2018-06-10) Renjith Joseph: helpful
- (2018-05-01) Linw Marx: You guys are the best.. it helped a lot already. Thank you.
- (2016-10-21) Lee: Love it! I don't use it bc I have a porn problem, but I use it because I have bipolar and they have all the best pictures:) My only suggestion would be for the option to include religious pictures as well, like on your website. I'm not religious but I know that a lot of them take comfort in their gods so I think that would be great:)
- (2016-10-17) Arthur Vorusha: Very Helpful thing !
- (2016-07-07) Rohith Singh: Not working
- (2016-06-26) Fabio Pontes: This app is there for you when you need it. Just give it a try.
- (2015-11-18) Nathan Pinno: Just what I need if I feel like I'm going to fall off the No Fap wagon!
- (2015-11-05) Jacob Penning: It does what it promises and does it perfectly. Odds are you need this app for something in your life. If you're about to mess up and you know it, this will help you turn around.