Test all websites you visit for a working Konami code.
Discover new Konami code websites as you surf around the web! This extension will automatically trigger the classic Konami code (up,up,down,down,left,right,left,right,b,a) on every webpage you visit and maybe let you be the first one to discover undiscovered easter eggs (konami codes) as you surf. Try it on sites like Digg.com, vogue.co.uk if you don't know what a konami code is. Details : - Triggers the konami code 2 seconds after the webpage is fully loaded - Set to trigger the konami code only on http & https served pages (doesn't trigger on local files) - The options page lets you exclude domains on which the konami code should not be triggered. Confidentiality : - This extension does only what it says : It triggers the sequence (up,up,down,down,left,right,left,right,b,a), nothing else. Like this extension : Join us on twitter : @suisseo
- (2022-01-07) Adecy Julio: not working for me. what the hell is going on?
- (2014-10-14) Depp: Helped me discover a whole new world of konami codes. 10/10. Extension of the year.
- (2014-09-16) Alup Epest: You should have a js popup come up and say Konami Code found. That way the user knows what is happening. Or not. This could be a fun gag to play on someone.
- (2015-10-13, v:1.7) deleting
how do delete it off my chromebook?
- (2015-05-03, v:1.7) Gary Seven: Rehash problem
The Konami tester triggers the code on my site, but it then keeps triggering it over and over and won't stop. Isn't it supposed to just do it one time after the page loads and that's it? It's just annoying that's all. I'm using Google Chrome as my browser too. If you want to test it for debugging purposes, here is my konami fan blog that I'm having the issue with http://konami-news.com
- (2015-01-13, v:1.7) Felicia Gilcris: Uninstall?
It doesn't have an icon to right click on in my apps and does not show up in my extensions to trash. How do you get rid of it?
- (2014-12-03, v:1.7) ask
ask if you want to do the code so it doesnt mess it up