A chrome extension to download doujinshi from NHentai
NHentai only allow to download doujinshi in .torrent format so I created this extension to direcly download the pages in jpg/png format. You can either go on the page of a doujinshi to download it, or go in a page where there are many of them and choose which ones you want to download. There are some option you can change by doing a right click on the extensions then by clicking on "Options" If you have any question, feel free to leave a comment (I usually reply in a few days). If you want a faster answer, you can also contact me by mail ([email protected]) or on Discord (https://discord.gg/H6wMRYV). The source code is also available on GitHub: https://github.com/Xwilarg/NHentaiDownloader
- (2020-09-15) jåW dîN: Download extension is a bad idea. Torrents are resilient and would allow a replacement site to be built when nhentai goes down.
- (2020-09-08) ꜱᴀxʟᴇʀᴛ ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻: Nice extension bro. <3 Atte: 322673
- (2020-08-20) The Quarantine People: I like it , thanks for make this
- (2020-08-16) Zi eX: I love it!
- (2020-08-12) うそつき: i like this exten but can you help me about TypeError: Failed to fetch ?
- (2020-08-01) 刘源: 太棒了
- (2020-07-31) Azriel Jed S. Abillar: i downloaded 1 page that contains 25 mangas and it worked perfectly, but after several downloads it kinda got stuck in the middle of the process of downloading, i waited several hours to see if the download is moving again, there are times when the download continues and stops again, i tried restarting the download and the browser to see if it would do the trick but its still getting stuck in the middle, my internet is fast though, but still i give this a 5-star rating because of the options of how i could choose to download, i hope the next update will be better
- (2020-07-23) Larissa Hasegawa: Nice tool!
- (2020-07-19) Rorikon Redeemer: 11/10 Cultured extension for Chrome Dark Mode When???
- (2020-07-15) Nick M.: It would be pretty cool if there was an option to change the download directory of the files. Some people who use SSDs as their main drive might find the current directory a bit problematic in the long term.
- (2020-07-05) Mina Tepes: Works perfectly and no bugs. very useful for searching for a tag then downloading all the doujins. Just wish the program would loop instead having to download them 1 page at a time.
- (2020-06-24) JgrNog: Thank you so much for making this extension. I've been using it for half a year and it makes so easy to download hentais. Here is a tip if you struggle with the preview picture of the downloaded folder: You probably want to set the first picture as the preview picture so you can see which hentai it contains, but from my experience it takes a long time to do that manually and if you change the folder's location, every change is lost. Someone on this forum >https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/235750-set-first-image-folder-preview.html< made a script that renames the first picture to folder.jpg, which windows always uses as the preview picture. That's probably not the best solution, but after searching for over two hours it's the best I could find.
- (2020-06-23) Bambang Sutrisno: simply awesome
- (2020-04-14) Fahrul M: Good application
- (2020-04-04) kh m: that's so awesome! UR GOD! ありがとうございます！
- (2020-03-18) Eric John Acain: Why I cant download? I clicked the extension but it loads too long... Pls help
- (2020-03-13) Frontier Setta: I spent almost whole day to find a way to download the torrent file because all the downloader can't do it,until i find this.JESUS.
- (2020-01-19) INNER ARTS: Thanks you its very helping... :)
- (2020-01-11) R R: Thanks for such a great extension. But I have a question regarding download speeds. It seems I can't download for faster than 100kb/s and the longer the download the slower it gets (starts at ~100kb/s but goes down to ~50kb/s by the end of a file with 200 pages of doushinji. Is this somehow common or known by you or do you think it's a problem on my side? Thank you for both the good work and the reply in advance.
- (2020-01-04) JINX gaming: How can i use this extension?
- (2019-12-30) Dhaibat31: How i open the file?? i can't found it....
- (2019-12-22) Anas Robith Shabara: Thanks, God. praise our lord xwilarg-sama
- (2019-12-15) Rafif Adani: i didn't know this extensions exist.. but anyway i love it.. its easy to use and very helpful but the downside is for me: > the name of the file isn't renamed like when downloading from the torrent ex; "(C92) boku no pico [whatever]" something like that. i would prefer that way but its unnecessary anyway. (sorry for being perfectionist) > when opening or clicking the extensions button. the white box that showing the doujin's option is blocking the view so i can't see the name of the doujin that i want or don't want to download. (if i want to download multiple doujin at once)
- (2019-11-16) Tez Channeldrive: always like this "An error occured while downloading the doujinshi: Can't download 288192 (Code 0)." when tried to download :(
- (2019-10-11) Binosh Biju_Edu: Could you do something about the numbering, my .cbz reader reads 1,10,100, so numbers like 001, 010 would help.Not urgent for me as i found a batch renaming software.
- (2020-08-17, v:1.7.1) Overhyzoon: Number List
how about adding like something where you add multiple numbers and it downloads those, so if someone sends me a bunch of tags i don't have to search each number and then download it. i love the extension!
- (2020-07-20, v:1.7.1) poudink: Not Working Anymore
Well I haven't used this extension in a while but it appears to have auto-updated to a newer version since the last time I used it and more importantly it doesn't work anymore. It'll download the pages and then zip them like usual but then it'll freeze dead in the middle of the "Downloading X, please wait..." forever, seemingly no matter how much I wait. The version is 1.7.1 and I'm using Opera.
- (2020-07-14, v:1.7.1) Mina Tepes: 1.7.1 update leading to duplicates
when encountering a doujinshi with same name it will download both adding (2) at the end of one of them. example imagine: https://imgur.com/3vZ2OUQ can you make it where it will overwrite doujinshi with the same name?
- (2020-07-04, v:1.6.0) We Are: Location
Where does the mass downloads download to? I did it and they're not in my downloads folder? Also I hope wherever they downloaded, they downloaded into a single folder first, otherwise I've now got some 25 zips of hentai spread out somewhere.
- (2020-06-29, v:1.6.0) Shiro gami: FAILED TO DOWNLOAD
Can someone help me why i can not download the nhentai downloader? it said that the file were error/no file.
- (2020-06-10, v:1.5.7) Rafif Adani: Suggestion/Idea
(Just Suggestion not Necessarily to be implemented) can you make like a a small box on top of each manga to be selected? and the download button will remain in the extensions icon. a small box on the cover/preview manga (not the entire pages in the manga) so it's easier for user to download. because for the current one, the white box thing that showing the entire name is blocking the preview image especially when it comes to locating a certain translation. i want to avoid duplicate with different translations.
- (2020-06-09, v:1.5.6) Mina Tepes: App doesn't work after nhentai update
Ever sense nhentai updated its site your app stopped working. your app will only download 1 doujinshi from a page instead of downloading all of them. Thx in advance <3
- (2020-05-11, v:1.5.5) Error Code (0)
This extensions has been great help, but sometimes i got error in both downloading multiple and single doujinshi I went to inspect just as your suggestion in other comment, and this is what it say: Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET nhentai.net/api/gallery/164650:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://dcpdhacgmnhbfaebkcagkakpcighmeol/js/FileSaver.js/dist/FileSaver.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME Can you fix this? Thank you
- (2019-09-11, v:1.5.0) Only Wonders: Mozilla version
- (2019-08-27, v:1.5.0) ETERNAL effect: Can i use this one mobile app of chrome
I use android phone will it work on that or desktop is necessary?
- (2019-05-16, v:1.4.4) Nuclearcatpotatoe: files are now being downloaded as a cbz instead of zips as of recent
for some reason the files are now being downloaded as cbz's instead of the original format