A chrome extension to download doujinshi from NHentai
NHentai only allow to download doujinshi in .torrent format so I created this extension to direcly download the pages in jpg/png format. You can either go on the page of a doujinshi to download it, or go in a page where there are many of them and choose which ones you want to download. There are some option you can change by doing a right click on the extensions then by clicking on "Options" If you have any question, feel free to leave a comment (I usually reply in a few days). If you want a faster answer, you can also contact me by mail ([email protected]). The source code is also available on GitHub: https://github.com/Xwilarg/NHentaiDownloader
- (2020-01-19) INNER ARTS: Thanks you its very helping... :)
- (2020-01-11) I O: Thanks for such a great extension. But I have a question regarding download speeds. It seems I can't download for faster than 100kb/s and the longer the download the slower it gets (starts at ~100kb/s but goes down to ~50kb/s by the end of a file with 200 pages of doushinji. Is this somehow common or known by you or do you think it's a problem on my side? Thank you for both the good work and the reply in advance.
- (2020-01-04) JINX gaming: How can i use this extension?
- (2019-12-30) Dhaibat31: How i open the file?? i can't found it....
- (2019-12-22) Anas Robith Shabara: Thanks, God. praise our lord xwilarg-sama
- (2019-12-15) Adanixxv: i didn't know this extensions exist.. but anyway i love it.. its easy to use and very helpful but the downside is for me: > the name of the file isn't renamed like when downloading from the torrent ex; "(C92) boku no pico [whatever]" something like that. i would prefer that way but its unnecessary anyway. (sorry for being perfectionist) > when opening or clicking the extensions button. the white box that showing the doujin's option is blocking the view so i can't see the name of the doujin that i want or don't want to download. (if i want to download multiple doujin at once)
- (2019-11-16) Tez Channeldrive: always like this "An error occured while downloading the doujinshi: Can't download 288192 (Code 0)." when tried to download :(
- (2019-10-11) Binosh Biju: Could you do something about the numbering, my .cbz reader reads 1,10,100, so numbers like 001, 010 would help.Not urgent for me as i found a batch renaming software.
- (2019-09-29) Ghost: it just plain ol doesnt work for me
- (2019-09-12) Trần Nhật: Why i change tab it redownload? Can you help me?
- (2019-09-12) chris dalton: Amazing!! APP i love this
- (2019-09-11) 山田ヤマ: 圧縮は無駄な機能です、RAMを無駄に圧迫します
- (2019-08-28) Muhamad Nur Ramdhani: thanks dude, i can download all stuff in nhentai site
- (2019-08-12) Alt Acc: The one thing that would make this extension amazing, is if it could go through and download everything under a specific tag or page. Say I wanted to download all my favorite comics, it would go through each one and download it in a directory. Or if I wanted to do the same but with an artist name. This has already been done before and there are many on github, but if it could be made into an extension that would be amazing. Also if the download could save the tags too on the file, that would be cool.
- (2019-08-03) Victor Liu: It doesn't work. What a waste of time.
- (2019-07-29) Егор Мозговой: Didn't really use the extension (worked ok one time I tried), but the manga from screenshot is great
- (2019-05-15) Nuclearcatpotatoe: Good extension, but for some reason the files have recently begun to be saved as CBZ instead of zip files
- (2019-05-08) Soga Fuchiki: only zip? can add cbz
- (2019-04-27) Snake Eyes: why the doujin downloading is doesn't started.and when it almost downloaded, its stuck ??? plz halp
- (2019-04-22) mahmud bambang: Now its really slow for donwload to zip files its faster for jpg extension even with 1 by 1 could u give some feature to make it like old version ?
- (2019-04-09) Ryzak Zetsuna: GG
- (2019-04-03) jimaru makata: liked it when it zips the download, when it stops i just click download again and resumes from the last session, but right now it just stops downloading and when i click the icon in my chrome it just shows the progress bar again and i cant resume the download.. please fix issue seems to be related with internet speed, i have a slow connection and the app just disconnects after a few seconds, need to refresh the download somehow to continue. *edit* thanks for the update works like a charm now
- (2019-03-30) good enough, but if i click the download button then click the other tabs of chrome, the download seem like dissapear. could u add download percentage feature, so i know is it downloading or not. anyway, RIP english
- (2019-03-17) Viezo Largard: Sometimes its worked for download 10-50 but if it download 100 pages ++ its always error i hope there are some way to fix it multiple download 200 pages its weird if could make it archive or something ._.
- (2019-03-06) Tony knight: Not Working
- (2019-09-11, v:1.5.0) Only Wonders: Mozilla version
- (2019-08-27, v:1.5.0) ETERNAL effect: Can i use this one mobile app of chrome
I use android phone will it work on that or desktop is necessary?
- (2019-05-16, v:1.4.4) Nuclearcatpotatoe: files are now being downloaded as a cbz instead of zips as of recent
for some reason the files are now being downloaded as cbz's instead of the original format