True fullscreen for 21:10 Netflix videos on ultra-widescreen LG 34UM95.
Zero permissions extension to allow viewing letterbox movies on Netflix in full 21:9 3440x1440. Alt+W - enable/disable ultra-widescreen scaling, or click the icon in the location bar when viewing a movie. You have to manually switch to fullscreen. Source is available here - https://github.com/johnmccabe/netflix-ultrawidescreen Disclaimer: Netflix, and LG are registered trademarks and have no affiliation to this extension.
- (2020-09-19) AleK: njnjnjn
- (2020-09-11) Rodrigo Calixto: doesn't work
- (2020-08-13) Fernando Klenquen: não funciona. win10
- (2020-07-04) cs kim: 21:9 안됨요
- (2019-11-09) Rhayde: Ne marche pas
- (2019-08-29) Daniel Chen: Doesn't work. Alt + W only brings up the menu. Doesn't change anything
- (2019-04-13) Luke Staufenberg: no function
- (2019-03-19) oncorpse: doesnt work
- (2019-02-09) Nikolai Rau: doesnt work, no help, no describing
- (2019-01-20) It does not work.
- (2019-01-13) Olivier MT: Don't work, do nothing.
- (2019-01-13) Luna: Doesn't work.
- (2018-09-21) Sebastian Janusz: Not woeking win 10.
- (2018-03-20) Jake S: Clicking on the icon and alt+w just bring up the menu. The Netflix Ultra Wide Option takes you to the extension store. Options just says alt+w
- (2017-10-04) JH Park: it doesn't make full screen. black box is still made on the right side.(not on the left. why?) can you please fix it?
- (2016-12-26) Cole Kelso: Did not work for me
- (2016-10-21) Adam Baboolal: Doesn't work.