Chrome extension to scrub nickelback from the internet. Permanently.
- (2019-03-20) SpiderofGuilt: now have one that blocks Biever
- (2015-06-12) danny scurfield: Love it
- (2015-03-25) AngryRabbit EST: HATERS GONA HATE
- (2015-02-15) 장준혁: 악성 코드
- (2014-08-02) raz dvatri: Эта дрянь устанавливается сама и мешает летать по просторам интернета. Создателям надо руки вырвать.
- (2014-05-05) Stephen Temple: This is, quite literally, the best extension anyone could ask for. This band is THE WORST. And this extension brings me peace of mind that I don't have to see they're crappiness when I'm just enjoying my time online. The biggest THANK YOU to whomever created this. I love you. (And yes, that was all completely serious.) p.s Any way you could make this for android phones?
- (2013-11-30) std1023: I enjoyed the novelty factor of this extension but afterwards I haven't seen a single count of nickleback related shenanigans. Due to the massive lag it causes while loading all pages I was forced to get rid of it. When you get a lag fix let me know and ill definitely get it again.
- (2013-09-28) Tjerk Jansma: I had to disable this plugin from chrome, because it messed up my gmail. If you're having trouble while you're writing an e-mail, it's likely because of this plugin.
- (2013-06-08) Matt Stellick: Thank you.
- (2013-03-30) Adrian Boyce: Amazing, No more ********** on my pc.
- (2013-03-19) Riley Katz: I hate Nickelback.
- (2013-02-25) Daniel McKinney: it doesnt seem to work for me for some reason. 3 stars for the ability to download it
- (2013-02-13) Chris Jerfie: haters
- (2012-12-23) Jason Wisdom: This works great! I just started using this so now I don't have to view their name whenever I search on Google. You need to make one for Bieber next.
- (2012-12-11) Ben Airey: I think this extension is an excellent idea. It saves me from daily pain, as it is easy to stumble upon such monstrosities while on the internet. Money could be made out of this.
- (2012-12-06) Jared Martin: This app works! 10/10
- (2012-11-22) Andrea Goldson: It's nice but it looks like censorship. Perhaps a later update could turn all Nickleback related words into other words. "Not Music" " Ears Bleeding" and "Please no, make it stop" are just a few suggestions.
- (2012-11-19) Jimmy Tee: The solution the Internet needed.
- (2012-11-19) UtmostGson: It doesn't go far enough! It should block all the band members names and anything related to Nickelback, including song names and Avril Lavigne.
- (2012-11-11) Ryan: Holy cow. I don't have to look at the name or listen to the music by accident ever again!
- (2012-11-06) Gregg Housh: Does what you expect it to. Whenever music that sucks comes on the radio we just say its nickelback. It sometimes confuses people, so we have to explain that its just easier to call everything that sucks "nickelback", they suck enough to really encompass all that sucks everywhere. Now if this plugin could block all of the other nickelback, that would be amazing.
- (2012-11-03) Reuben Douglas: Fantastic idea! i will be removing because it makes chrome lag HORRENDOUSLY! if you fix the lag problem it would be one of the best chrome extensions ever!
- (2012-11-03) Rick Quental: Wow. This works WAY better than I thought.
- (2012-11-02) Gjermund Fjærli Ågotnes: Now we need a block for Justin Bieber and One Direction.
- (2012-11-02) A.N. Franklin: Now if only they'll make one for Justin Bieber my life will be complete.
- (2018-05-18, v:1.1.2) Entropy: Google search refresh issue
I have had your extension for a very long time. Until now, i have been completely satisfied with it. However, a problem seems to have developed recently causing any google search I do to refresh constantly while your extension is active. Disabling it fixes my issue. I'm not sure why this happened, but I wanted to let you know.
- (2017-09-21, v:1.1.2) Petra Hoffmannová: totálne nespokojný zákazník
dajte si tam nickelback nie nickelblock!
- (2015-11-04, v:1.1.2) Zhanna Luchezarova: Extansion buyout
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "NickelBlock" for a very good price. Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2015-10-11, v:1.1.2) Евгений Подовинников: What about partnership?
Hello! I would like to talk with you about the possibility of acquiring your extensions. Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2013-05-28, v:1.1.2) Eleni Lixourioti: Results disappear
Worked fine until now, but suddenly all of my google search results started disappearing. Without any references to Nickelback. Please fix? :(
- (2013-05-24, v:1.1.2) Daniel Olson: Google results disappear
I am another one whose results disappear whenever I search google. I had to use bing for a while till I figured out it was this app.
- (2013-05-17, v:1.1.2) Steve Russell: Google Results Disappear
Worked great up until today. All of a sudden, whenever I search ANYTHING on Google, all my results disappear, as if they were all Nickelback content. Same thing happens with Chris Brownout. Happens on multiple machines, with all content data cleared and no other extensions installed.
- (2013-05-17, v:1.1.2) Nathan Bell: Chome Search Results Disapear
Just started happening a few hours ago. Google search results would disappear after a second or so. Has been fine since disabling this app.
- (2012-12-25, v:1.1.2) Giorgio Rosati: Interesting Bug
You may probably have a serious brain-bug. I suggest you get a new real life and use that little working part of your gray matter you used to create this to make more useful extensions. Your technological skills are wasted for society. Grow up guys!
- (2012-11-15, v:1.1.2) James Benson: Gmail Lag
Hey! I ran across an issue that only occurs when I enable this extension. It messes with the typing of a new message in Gmail. I thought I should let you know as I enjoy this extensions and I too wish to rid the internet of this forsaken band,
- (2012-11-03, v:1.1.2) Kyoto Itsuki: Lag!
I scans the whole page then makes chrome lag. :(