Volume Control for HTML5 Video & Audio Tag
"Volume Control for HTML5 Video & Audio Tag" is an extension for Chrome that places a simple control panel on your toolbar to quickly pause or adjust volume. v2.1 windows module (VCRuntime140.dll missing) *********************** Master Volume function You need to install module Works on Windows(vista,7,8,10) and linux 64bit *********************** ----------------------- Pause Mute Loop Playback Rate Effect 10-Band EQ delay chorus reverb impulse response
- (2019-08-04) ellis ahiarah: there's a problem with the tabs, sometimes there's too many tabs i can't tell which one's playing. can you reduce the tabs that aren't playing and only show the ones that are playing? thanks.
- (2019-02-13) Gary Jones: looking for an extention that lets me change which audio device chrome uses, so i can seperate it from other computer sounds, much like how VLC lets you choose which audio device it plays to what i was hoping for: An extention that would let me change the speaker device per chrome on a per tab basis using the drop down menu featured in the screencap What i would happily accept: an extention that would let me change which speaker device that chrome uses as a whole, unable to change on a per tab basis, but still able to seperate it from other computer sounds What i got: an extention that changes the computer's default speaker device which i could have easially done myself through vanilla volume control settings therefore changing which speaker device chrome uses, but also putting every other program on my system to that device instead of ONLY chrome 4/5 the app as it is advertized works great. equalizer, volume control... but it's not what i was in the market for and that's not the developer's fault Note: did not list the names of my devices in the device list, it just numbered them and i had to play a guessing game to identify which one is which. (front headphone port, back headphone port, display port monitor 1, display port monitor 2, display port monitor 3, display port monitor 4, hdmi port monitor, and as many virtual software speaker devices as i want... all unlabeled so i can't tell which one is which in that drop down menu)
- (2017-10-05) Imron Em ha: This extension may have been corrupted.
- (2017-06-26) 尬德丹尼爾: What module do I need for this plugin working? Can't find anything useful in description.
- (2016-07-19) Ziad Alshanbari: for now all it do is crashing ( the windows client )