Displays Daily Dilbert comic strips, along with options to choose from a calendar, randomize and search.
Displays (Scott Adams)Dilbert Comic Strips from dilbert.com. Also provides the following 1. Provides a calendar to view strip from any particular day 2. Navigation buttons to navigate to next/previous day strip 3. Randomizer button will display a random strip 4. Search box to search strips in dilbert.com 5. Button to copy the strip image url. Update - 1.6.4 *Fixed all loading related issues *Fixed URL shortener issue Update - 1.4: * Fixed FB posting issues * Added Today's Strip button. Update - 1.3.3: CSS Issues fixed. Update - 1.3.2: 1. Key navigation supported. Just use Left/Right arrows to navigate between strips. 2. F5 for refresh 3. Cmd+C/Ctrl+C copies the link. 4. F3 for search box focus. Now you can post the strip in Facebook timeline or even tweet about it!!
- (2019-01-23) xSevilx: Contacted the App Author and he fixed the Loading issue that started in November 2018. I am able to view the Comics again. best part about this app is it saves where i was so i can go back to the beginning and reread them up to current.
- (2017-08-14) Richard Cagle: Absolutely fantastic. Started from the first one in 1989 and have been working my way through. This is a fantastic little time-killer with one of the best comics ever.
- (2017-04-14) does not work, just keeps loading
- (2015-10-20) Andrew Scott: It doesn't work.
- (2015-10-20) Thomas Goeritz: Useless since it stopped working with the redesign of the Dilbert web page. Has not been fixed for more than a year now, so ... goodbye.
- (2015-06-22) JRS: Like Lucas said, as of June 22 still doesnt work - loading screen never finishes loading :(
- (2015-04-27) David Price: Loading.........It shouldn't take that long.
- (2015-04-06) Bart Strauss: This WAS really great, but has stopped work for the past few months. Bummed too, because I really like the accessibility of this great comic strip
- (2015-02-19) Jared Youtsey: Been broken for months.
- (2015-02-17) Rob Lightbody: I was loving this app, but its not been working for a while. I'll come back and give it 5 stars when they fix it!!
- (2015-02-11) Simon Painter: Doesn't work anymore since 2015
- (2015-01-26) Larry Woodring: Was great, but it hasn't worked for a couple of weeks now.
- (2015-01-26) Raluca Moiseexuser: It was working before but now it wouldn't want to load. Help !
- (2015-01-25) David Hanson: Was cool until it quit loading.
- (2015-01-21) Anthony Muai: I loved this, but now it's not working. It gets hung up on the loading screen and never loads.
- (2015-01-19) Lucas Eikenberg: Doesn't work! Only gets to the loading screen with Dilbert peeking out and never finishes. :(
- (2014-03-22) vishnu s kumar: keeps my sanity
- (2014-02-11) Jun Huang: Being a fan of Dilbert, this app was extremely accessible, convenient - especially for the lazy.
- (2014-01-16) sleaf 6: I like everything about this app, even the loading screen
- (2013-08-20) José M Quinteros: it crashed after reading 3 years of old strips. i forgot the day it crashed. the point is that it crashed... i love you for making this app. but it crashed
- (2013-08-01) Just Love it.. :)
- (2013-05-31) Sundar Ayyagari: Very good one!
- (2012-07-26) Felipe Volles: Works great! Perfect interface.
- (2012-07-16) Saumitra Karandikar: Good one!
- (2012-05-16) Dass Duraisamy: Awesome one!!!!
- (2015-04-08, v:1.4) Steffan Chyzak: No longer working since their website has been updated
The extension is no longer drawing in the website's feed. Could you let us know if you're aware and fixing or if this extension is no longer supported.
- (2015-03-27, v:1.4) Alex Mills: Stopped after the dilbert web site updated.
This extension stopped working after the dilbert web site made some changes. Not sure if the dev is working to update the extension or if it is abandoned.
- (2015-03-22, v:1.4) Joe Lewis: Stopped working quite a while ago
Did an uninstall and re-installed still doesn't work.
- (2015-03-09, v:1.4) Mark Mulcahy: stopped about 6 weeks ago . . .
. . . and I miss it!
- (2015-02-17, v:1.4) Rob Lightbody: It has stopped working
Hasn't worked in 2015.
- (2015-02-14, v:1.4) AYKUT SARAYLI: No longer works
as others suggested. It no longer works. Keeps being stuck at the "loading" screen.
- (2015-01-26, v:1.4) Larry Woodring: Stopped working
The extension stopped working a couple of weeks ago.
- (2015-01-26, v:1.4) Simon Painter: strip not loading
This plugin hasn't worked for the last 3 weeks. Is there e new version or something? I really liked the daily Dilbert and am sad it stopped working. All it says is loading....
- (2015-01-25, v:1.4) strip not loading
For the last 2 weeks it seems the page has stopped loading, all we get is a bobbing Dilbert head. Please can this be fixed as I have tried re-downloading the app to no affect!
- (2015-01-21, v:1.4) Since the dilbert page was redesigned the plugin doesn't work
never loads, probably issue with new structure on the dilbert website.