Bring 'favorite' stars back to Twitter.
On November 3, 2015, the lives of millions of Twitter users were forever changed. Where yesterday there were stars, today there are hearts. Fav Forever brings the stars back. By @reedkavner Contribute: https://github.com/reedkavner/fav-forever Updated June 2017 to match Twitter's redesign.
- (2019-10-28) Juan Gutierrez: So is this gonna get an update soon?
- (2019-08-16) Dominic Maddagan: Twitter redesigned their website and this extension doesn't work anymore.
- (2019-01-10) Kokodjo: Does not work with the new Twitter design.
- (2017-06-16) sina kashi: it doesn't ALWAYS replace heart with star and has a glitch
- (2016-09-21) 実況者TEXTER: 新しく読み込まれたツイートには適用されないなどの不具合があるが、もしかしたら他の拡張機能と併用している影響かもしれない。 いいねのハートを見たくない人にとっては非常に便利、かつそう重くない拡張機能。
- (2015-11-07) Arthur Kimes: The stars don't always replace the hearts *quickly* when you have a large page of tweets (100s) but they do it eventually. Very happy with it.
- (2015-11-05) Nicol Velandia: LO NECESITAMOS PARA EL MÓVIL YAAA :(
- (2015-11-05) Srta Serendipity: Aunque falta que se pueda poner en el móvil ;(
- (2015-11-05) Adam McKiernan: It's nice to not feel like in a world stolen from me and replaced with a world of hearts so this extension is definitely an anxiety reliever. But, it still is missing some features. When I load new tweets but don't refresh the page, the new tweets have hearts. Also, it still says that others 'like' your tweets even though hovering over the button labels it as a favorite. Hopefully, these are quick fixes because this is a serious life saver. Edit: Thank you Reed for updating! I seriously appreciate it. There's even the 'pop' animation is there for the star which is really neat. Just a few more things I've noticed that when expanding a conversation, there are hearts instead of stars and it says 'Like' instead of 'Favorite'. Aside from that, it's perfect!
- (2015-11-04) Tobias: The Hearts are Trash, thanks to bring the stars back!!!
- (2015-11-04) Karen S.: Only seems to work sometimes. I'm still seeing the hearts most of the time, unless I repeatedly refresh the browser.
- (2015-11-04) Heather Hoy: Needs sorting as it seems to only work when it feels like it. I'm still getting hearts most of the time and it's annoying.
- (2015-11-04) Андрей: Спасибо!Классное расширение!
- (2015-11-04) Claudia Milet: #BringBackTheStar
- (2015-11-04) Luis Karlos Morazan: Aunque solo es una ilusión óptica :(
- (2015-11-03) Ainara R: Not all heroes wear capes
- (2015-11-03) Good job, I suggest you to change content to "\f001" for "Icon--heartBadge:before" in notifications page to change the icon from heart to star.
- (2015-11-03) Marijn Kok: Works really well. For a second or so while loading twitter it still shows hearts and those notifications in the bottom right corner also still show hearts, but furthermore amazing!! Recommended.
- (2015-11-03) Vincent Rubino: For a short while I was feeling like my life was over. BUT NOW I CAN LIVE AGAIN! Thank you REED.