Masterani Anime helper extension. It tracks the anime you watch, and it remembers the last episode you watched of each show.
It displays all the shows you visited in Masterani (masterani.me), and clicking on them will take you to the last episode you watched. It also features a Theater Mode and Hotkeys. IMPORTANT: If autoplay doesn't work, that means Chrome is blocking it. To enable automatic auto play, you must go to chrome://flags/#autoplay-policy and set "Autoplay policy" to "No User gesture is Required". v1.3.2 Changelog: Added notice on Options page about Chrome blocking Autoplay. v1.3.1 Changelog: Added: - Theater Mode: It expands the video player so it fills the entire window. It provides a small UI with information about the episode, and buttons that take you to the previous/next episode. Can be toggled on and off. - Autoplay: It automatically plays the episode on page load, and it takes you to the next one as soon as the episode finishes playing. [NOTE: This only works using mp4upload as the host at the moment] - Hotkeys: Customizable hotkeys. Possible actions: Go to previous episode, go to next episode, and toggle Theater Mode. - Options page where you can define your own hotkeys, and configure other things
- (2020-07-27) natnael ashenafi: it is the best app
- (2019-05-29) Numaan Ali: It would be great if it worked for the new website https://masteranime.es
- (2019-03-07) bumpylegoman02 Memes: I'd like to thank you for the great extension. Sadly Masterani.me is no longer up and running. Your extension made this great site even more enjoyable during its life. Thank you.
- (2019-03-07) doofypuuty: This was a great extension, but now masteranime got shut down so it's useless :CC this was truly a sad day
- (2019-01-15) Rui: edit: I contacted via email about this issue and Matias was super helpful and now everything is working perfectly fine! This is a really useful extension for masterani!
- (2018-07-07) Bosco Lee: i too would like to have some keyboard shortcuts. the shortcuts are for the video player, for example like skipping forwards or backwards a set amount of time; a key to go to the previous or next episode etc. Thanks ps. a MAL integration would be nice too ;b when the site is full functional again
- (2018-07-04) Xanephyr _: It's awesome. Do you think you can add some keyboard shortcuts too in the future? The ones on the website itself aren't very useful.
- (2018-07-01) Miracles: Can you add MAL ratings?
- (2018-04-03) Acta: Very useful, makes it easy to remember which anime I'm watching.
- (2017-12-21) Joeliolioliolio: seems to do just as it says
- (2019-01-20, v:1.3.2) Kezox: Fullscreen after autoplay
Hi! I just downloaded your extension and it's a great help. I wanted to ask if you could make that when autoplay starts the next episode it's automatically in fullscreen cause that would help me a lot, i wouldn't need to get up to click on fullscreen every episode XD Thanks in advance.
- (2018-12-15, v:1.3.1) Cerar: autoplay
autoplay doesnt seem to autoplay even on mp4upload host...it does theater mode and does skip to the next episode, but it doesnt actually start it
- (2018-07-13, v:1.2.1) Suggestions
I think the most useful addition would be an autoplay funktion like crunchyroll or netflix has. This is the reason why I came here watching for an extension. Don't know if it's possible but would be awesome
- (2018-04-25, v:1.2.1) throwaway: Some suggestions
Some suggestions Here are some ideas to improve your extension! :) 1) It'd be nice if there was a small icon by your logo showing when there's a new update for a show I'm watching. For ex, if the icon shows "2", that means there are 2 new episodes out in my watch list. 2) Maybe you can make two tabs within your extension. One for new episodes and another for watch history (what you have implemented right now). I feel like these changes would be really nice to have :) Thanks for creating this extension. It has been pretty helpful!