A simple counter with a keybind used to silently tally in the background.
If you're looking for an efficient way to keep count of your hunts while browsing the web - you've found it! This tally counter will allow you to set a custom key bind to tally your hunt. A key press will add to your counter behind the scenes. No need to tab-out to another page or program to keep count. Features: - Shortcut to increment your counter - Optional button and/or shortcut to decrement counter - Animated icon for feedback (optional) - Shiny PC sprite in popup (optional) - Can be enabled/disabled without leaving the page - Works in full screen - Does not trigger when typing input into forms and text areas
- (2020-01-06) POLAND-NOSTEAM Server: Can you please add the number in the icon? I need to track how many times I pressed enter and see it realtime.
- (2019-06-22) Eco Zipy: I really like this! Super useful but I really want to be able to hunt other Pokemon at the same time. Be nice if they add that feature.
- (2019-05-21) InSiDeOuT: You looked up counter in the web store expecting tally counters and found this. Be honest.
- (2019-04-10) Isaac Martinez: really great for casual hunting where you like to have other stuff going on in the background i would like the option to have multiple hunts going though.
- (2018-08-17) 马爸爸: 希望可以多增加几个计数器
- (2018-03-13) Nick Ladd: Really convenient when shiny hunting and watching videos/twitch. It doesn't get in the way of the videos, and having a custom shortcut really helps! Overall, great app definitely recommend getting it to count encounters
- (2017-06-20) leo -: Incredible easy to use; lets me watch YT videos, hunt, and talk on Discord at the same time!
- (2017-05-29) Luke Volkaerts: great app hun x
- (2017-05-28) Peridot Cactus: Really fantastic app. I love every second I've spent with it