Restore the Google logo back to the year 2014
Why the new Google logo? Why? Why? Why? Change is good - but doesn't mean we have to like it. This is why we developed a chrome extension to rollback the Google logo to the year 2014. Just "+ Add to Chrome" and never see the new logo again - or at least not everywhere. * CSS injected into almost every Google URL to roll back the new logo * Developed by Michael Sifrar - StartWithAWebsite.com, LLC * http://StartWithAWebsite.com PS - If anyone wants to redesign the logo - submit examples to us at [email protected] and We'll make an extension for the winning logo.
- (2020-08-29) SuperHankinsBros: Did it's job, but the logo was too small for what it was worth
- (2019-11-02) defob: The old Google logo doesn't show when it's a doodle, which is pretty much shown every day. Other than that it is a great extension.
- (2019-08-08) justin: Thanks chief
- (2019-07-22) doggo fan channel fun: it works on google.com
- (2019-06-18) Leon Ramus: Incorrect size and height:length ratio. Also only works on google.com and not google.co.uk, google.fr etc. Disappointed.
- (2019-05-31) Stanley Brown: I love this extension. I love the old google logo. The new one is good too, but the old one should've been lasting for longer. I'm glad I found this extension. I would suggest one tiny fix. After I searched up something, I couldn't type in the search bar on the top left hand corner. Even though this is a tiny problem, please do not hesitate to fix this. Fix ASAP(AS Soon As Possible).
- (2019-04-07) Eskizer Ron: It did not work for me for some reason unknown, I don't know if it had something to do with my computer or what. But it did not work
- (2019-01-20) I love this extension, it works great. The only thing I would change is the image size when you go to google.com. The search bar somewhat hides a small portion of the logo. Other than that, this is a great extension, and everyone who reads this should get it!
- (2018-11-21) ThatOneGlaceon: The only issue I've encountered was that I could not click the search box while in a search, so I would have to search via the address bar, which was very annoying. So I give it 3 stars but still a nice concept.
- (2018-06-01) Vyacheslav Talanov: Fantastic! I never really liked the new logo, with this I can switch it back. Thank you for making this extension!
- (2018-04-03) It would be a really great extension if the Google logo wasn't so large. It's too large! If you could tweak it to make it smaller that would be excellent.
- (2018-01-25) Anderson Rosa: It wont work
- (2018-01-23) Brad Wicks: Why is it that after installing this the old Google logo that is shows is HUGH I'm talking like 100 point font HUGH. Yesterday when I opened a new Google page the logo size was normal, but today the logo is back to being HUGH, like I said it don't do it all the time. If it didn't have this intermittent crazy oversize problem, it would be a perfect extension.
- (2017-11-15) Guillaume Cadoret: work only with .Com domain..
- (2016-06-03) Mike D: Works a little too well. All the doodles are replaced, even on the google doodle website... fix please.
- (2016-02-27) s.o.s.: I just got it and it is working fine, but it says in 'Details' at chrome://extensions that it can 'Read and change all your data on the websites you visit.' I was just wondering if this is bad and can hack into your computer. (Sorry, I'm new to extensions.)
- (2015-12-07) Aaron the Artist Guy: AWESOME
- (2015-10-29) Campbell Hay: doesn't even work
- (2015-10-15) Ninvento: Great! Not Glitchy Great for old Google fans!
- (2015-09-13) J.K.S.: I installed it. I don't want it anymore. No info on how to get rid of it.
- (2015-09-12) Dominick Sossong: Actually works!!
- (2015-09-07) Ignatius Yesigye: Cool. The new logo reminds me of spongebob
- (2015-09-07) Eric codeman5995: I love this because im not really into change even though im 24 i like old school stuff. thanks
- (2017-06-02, v:0.0.0.3) EmanuGaming: non va
io lo installo però ce lo stesso logo
- (2016-09-26, v:0.0.0.3) Stephen: extension not working
just installed, does not work at all. windows 8 microsoft surface pro 3
- (2016-07-14, v:0.0.0.3) Jorge Arnoldson: Doesn't work
I just installed this, and it shows the new logo.
- (2015-10-20, v:0.0.0.2) BlueRoses: UK version
Hi, I've managed to get this extension to work by setting Google.com as my homepage, but, as a UK user, it would be great if there was a version that worked with Google.co.uk Nice to see the traditional logo back anyway. Thanks
- (2015-10-08, v:0.0.0.2) Pete Hanner: Gmail
Gmail top left header is still the new logo
- (2015-09-13, v:0.0.0.2) J.K.S.: How do I get rid of it?
I installed this but now I don't want it. Decided to go with the flow. How do I get rid of this?
- (2015-09-12, v:0.0.0.2) Dominick Sossong: Positioning problem
On the homepage / new tab page, the bottom of the lowercase g is cut off. Also, it'd be nice if it also did the favicon.