Shows the latest comic book covers from Marvel when opening a new tab.
Inspired by the feeling of entering a comic book store and being awed by the gorgeous artwork, this extension displays twelve of Marvel's latest comic covers each time you open a new tab. The selection of artwork is updated once per day. Thanks to Waylan Sands for helping me with creating the icon. Thanks to Marvel for generously providing an API. This product is free and will always be free - I do not make money from this extension in any way. Data and artwork provided by Marvel. © 2016 Marvel Updates: 1.2.2 Update copyright year to 2021. 1.2.1 Update copyright Year. 1.2.0 Support super wide monitors such as those with a 3440 x 1440 resolution. 1.1.4 Update copyright Year. 1.1.3 Update copyright Year. 1.1.2 We are back in action! The back end has been moved to Heroku and we should now get more varied images everyday. 1.1.1 Due to changes in Amazon Web Services, there have been issues with the image updating. We are working on the problem and hope to have a solution soon. 1.1 Up to 75% faster load times for images because files now served via the AWS CloudFront CDN. 1.0.3 Update copyright year. 1.0.2 Remove permissions for tab and active tab. In other words, browsing history is no longer required.
- (2017-05-23) Jehanzeb Khan: It's the best marvel extension.
- (2016-08-27) Bay bay: I love Marvel and this helps keep me up to date on the newest comics and additions in the Marvel Universe
- (2015-12-07) Matt: Love it!
- (2015-11-06) Damien Adermann: Makes each new tab much more fun
- (2015-11-02) Waylan Sands: Awesome extension, very well made!