Skip over Imgur images that you've already seen.
Seen It stores the images you see on Imgur and then automatically skips those images if you see them again. There are also options that allow you to disable skipping images, disable storing images, and clear all your stored images.
- (2019-07-21) Sven: Worked for a while but its been dead since 2017..
- (2018-03-20) Gabriel Kasurinen: Used to work but not anymore (latest chrome version for now 65.0.3325.162), it doesn't skip anymore :(
- (2017-12-03) Michael Hill: Hasn't been updated in over 2 months.
- (2017-10-27) JJ: Doesn't work any more.
- (2017-09-29) Kevvy: Stopped working again, would be great this was updated again, thank you!
- (2016-09-30) April Love: Very useful, say you've browsed for a while, then get a message you can answer the message, then pick up where you left off, or browse everyday, won't see the ones you saw yesterday. Unless you want to.
- (2016-09-29) Gareth Cox: Update it.
- (2016-09-26) Whatzit Tooya: It was great until Imgur changed their layout. The extension needs an update. I would give it a 5 if it had cloudsaving, and if you accidentally pressed right and want to back, that it doesn't skip that for you when you want to go back to the previous post.
- (2016-08-23) Michael Katan: No longer works
- (2016-08-16) Michał Herman: Just stopped working today. Maybe it's new Imgur layout, but images aren't skipping anymore.
- (2016-04-21) Rachel Storm: I can't imagine Imgur without it! I love that I can toggle skipping on and off.
- (2016-02-16) James Oldiges: 5/5
- (2015-12-05) Stef: Im in love with this extensions. safe so much time :)
- (2015-10-21) Sven Okonomi: I really like this plugin, though there is one crucial feature I would love to see to make me rate this 5/5; Cloudsaving. It would be so awesome if it would carry its data across multiple computers.
- (2015-10-17) Jaliya Chirantha: An extremely helpful extension! Does it not use the chrome's history when skipping the images? Because it does not skip the images I have seen before I installed this extension.
- (2015-09-29) Al Brandon: A great add-on that really should have been apart of Imgur already.
- (2015-09-23) Corey Hornbeck: This is a great add-on for Imgur. I use Imgur all the time and the lack of new posts every now and then makes the site less enjoyable. This new add-on prevents that from happening.
- (2017-11-14, v:1.2.0) Gaspar Macari: Stopped working
Hi, is there any fix available so far? it stopped working on chrome for a while now, i re installed and re started computer but still doesnt work. Thank you
- (2017-11-07, v:1.2.0) Jose Torres: Not working!
Please fix and get this working with the site again! I miss it :(
- (2017-11-05, v:1.2.0) JJ: Doesn't work
Has stopped working. Please fix, Imgur is not enjoyable without it!
- (2017-11-04, v:1.2.0) D C: DOes'nt work
Hey. This extension doesn't anymore. Please fix, it was awesome./
- (2017-10-31, v:1.2.0) Nathan Anderith: Stopped working
Hi, this extension has completely stopped working. It still shows up in the bar, but it no longer skips images.
- (2017-09-25, v:1.2.0) April Love: Did Imgur Change
Hi, just a quick note to let you know, somethings wonky. I don't know if it's Imgur, or chrome, but somebody changed something.
- (2017-06-05, v:1.2.0) Always skipping second image
When opening imgur and starting to browse, Seen It will always skip the second image I come across, whether I have actually seen it or not. After that, the extension works just fine and skips only the images I have actually seen. Using it on latest version of Google Chrome.
- (2017-01-22, v:1.2.0) Sean Burton: it should ignore self posts
Ive been trying to open my own posts and it keeps stopping me.
- (2016-08-17, v:1.1.0) Reed McFarland: Not Working
Ever since Chrome updated, this extension has stopped working. I actually removed it and then added it back again and it's still not working. This is my FAVORITE chrome extension of all time so I won't lose faith that you will get it back up and running again.
- (2016-01-11, v:1.1.0) Http to https
The plugin doesn't work when your in https://imgur.com so could you fix that.