Replaces Android: Netrunner card names with links and card image tooltips.
Android: Netrunner is a card game published by Fantasy Flight Games. At the time of this extension's publication, there are more than 200 different cards in print (it's now up to more than 500!), with more being published every month. While the great variety of cards makes for a great game, it can make reading articles about Android: Netrunner challenging. It's hard to remember exactly what every card does. Netrunner Lookup solves this problem by replacing Netrunner card names with links to cardgamedb.com when you click on Netrunner Lookup's icon. It also adds bubble tips with the card images to each card so you can quickly get the info you need without having to leave the page. In addition, if a card name is abbreviated or mis-typed and Netrunner Lookup misses it, you can highlight the text and Netrunner Lookup will suggest likely matches for you. This extension will help you delve even deeper into the great game of Android: Netrunner. I hope you enjoy it! Since version 1.3, Netrunner Lookup has included a site whitelist! Now Netrunner Lookup will run automatically on the sites you specify. Check out the options page by right clicking on the icon and selecting "Options". Netrunner is a TM of R. Talsorian Games, Inc. Android is TM & ©2014 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. Netrunner is licensed by Wizards of the Coast LLC. ©2014 Wizards. This extension is not affiliated with any of the above companies in any way.
- (2014-12-05) Tre' Grisby: I have been using this for over a year and I love it. It makes it really easy to get card information while I am reading blogs or post about Netrunner. Thanks!
- (2014-09-10) Nath Downs: Insanely useful
- (2014-08-18) chris padfield: Simply perfect
- (2014-08-06) Terence Leong: Does exactly what it says it does, but in such a stylish manner that you can't help but love it. If you like Netrunner, and visit places where people talk about Netrunner, this extension is invaluable.
- (2014-07-29) Christopher Lane: Very useful when learning new combos.
- (2014-07-27) Markus Schumpa: so gut!
- (2014-07-20) Oscar Jimenez: ¿Para cuando en Ipad?
- (2014-06-04) Bruno Teky: The best extension ever made!
- (2014-04-21) Belekas Sabas: Super
- (2014-01-31) James Juhasz: Wish I could click on suggested card names via Netrunner lookup to auto-complete. Minor wish, otherwise this is fantastic. Can't live w/o it anymore.
- (2013-11-12) Brad Gravett: All of my Chrome extensions are security/privacy related... except this one =) To the developer: Is it possible to update more quickly for monthly Data Pack cards?
- (2013-09-09) Stjepan Pavuna: Awesome stuff!
- (2013-08-13) Christian Salazar: Great app. Works every time.
- (2013-08-04) Timothy Barron: I can't imagine discussing netrunner cards online without this extension anymore. I'm very grateful!
- (2013-08-01) Stephanie T: Hands down my favorite chrome extension. Very easy to use, and very useful. Thank you!
- (2013-07-28) Szymon Pietrzak: This is just soo good. Thanks a lot!!
- (2013-07-17) Thomas Zuliani: Works flawlessly!
- (2013-07-11) Chris S: Great Job, works nice and smooth.
- (2013-07-09) Gibson Ng: Very handy! thanks!
- (2013-07-09) Greg Bovee: Great extension
- (2013-07-05) Mychal Anaya: This. Is. Awesome.
- (2013-07-05) Travis Henderson: Works flawlessly, and I can see wondering in a week or so how I created decks without it. Highly recommended!
- (2013-07-04) Kevin Cushman: Works perfectly.
- (2013-07-04) Brian Habets: Amazing extension, extremely useful and works great. Thanks!
- (2013-07-04) Aaron Croft: Really useful for a netrunner beginner like myself who only has the core set. I'm not completely lost when I read about other peoples' games. It even seems to catch most short-form variants that people use to refer to different cards. Very pleased with the results.
- (2018-12-12, v:1.4.6) Marcin Cenkier: The plugin does not work anymore
It's not working anymore, as the plugin tries to access https://netrunnerdb.com/bundles/netrunnerdbcards/images/cards/en/01081.png but should https://netrunnerdb.com/card_image/01081.png
- (2016-08-23, v:1.4.6) Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Netrunner Lookup" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]
- (2015-11-03, v:1.4.6) Adam Bloom: HTTPS sites cause API lookup failure
The lookup fails on any site that uses HTTPS, which is a majority of the Internet.
- (2015-10-11, v:1.4.5) Евгений Подовинников: What about partnership?
Hello! I would like to talk with you about the possibility of acquiring your extensions. Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2015-08-31, v:1.4.5) Mike Loftus: Not working for months
I cannot get the plugin to load any images. This has been since at least August. :(
- (2015-08-12, v:1.4.5) Dave Tooley: Broken
The plugin seems to be broken for the past couple of weeks (June-August 2015). It hangs on Red when clicked. Did Chrome update and break something?
- (2015-02-02, v:1.4.5) Patrick Thompson: Does not work on BoardGameGeek by default
Since BGG is SSL encrypted, Netrunner Lookup will not work by default. I have to click the shield icon in my address bar and choose 'Load unsafe scripts'. Netrunner Lookup will then on work on the page where I choose this but the full SSL connection to the site is broken.
- (2014-12-09, v:1.4.4) Michael Marciano: Continued support?
Will Netrunner Lookup be supported anymore? It's currently not working for Up and Over and All that Remains.
- (2014-10-12, v:1.4.2) chris padfield: Heavy CPU Load
Hi Sean, I'm seeing regular 100%+ CPU usage by the extension. Haven't tested to see if this is related to the number of tabs open or not. Can provide a couple screenshots to show. Feel free to contact me via email -- thisisforever at gmail I do feel like this just showed up with the latest iteration of Chrome because I hadn't noticed anything before, but this is purely anecdotal.
- (2014-09-27, v:1.4.2) chris padfield: Card Images
Some card images are cropped. See eg BlacKat