8 ball question and answer game. Has a cheat mode to prank your friends!
An 8-ball style question and answer game where the player enters a question and the "stars align" to form a Yes/No answer. The game also features a discrete prank mode where the player can subtly change how they type the questions to force yes or no answers. This is great for pranking friends as you can pretend the game knows everything about them! How to play: 1) Type a question in the text box at the top of the page. End the question with a question mark to submit it 2) The stars will align with either a yes or no answer! Cheat mode: Instead of typing a '?' at the end of your question, type a '/' while this mode is enabled. This will force the answer to be yes. To force a no answer in this mode, type a regular question mark. This is especially discrete (even if someone watches you type) since a '/' is just a '?' without holding SHIFT. Changelog: Made code clearer after obfuscation related takedown v1.14: Changed server destination
- (2020-10-12) Adley and Dr. Yoshi: I loved the aesthetics of the game! 10 out of 10!!
- (2020-04-01) Daniel Soun: it tells the truth
- (2020-02-07) Ann: it kept saying yes, so it sucks
- (2020-02-01) Minecrafter0986: i really loved it it worked great (don't reply)
- (2019-10-17) Bill K.: This is my favorite extension of all time. I love it! You can trick your friends over and over with cheat mode!
- (2019-05-30) StickerRain: I hate the stars but I like the digital stars
- (2019-01-03) logan duncan: this is awsume i asked it if anime was retarded and it said yes right in front of my friend that is adicted to anime
- (2018-11-29) elsa: very sweet and wholesome :)
- (2018-11-19) Robert Brill: i loved it
- (2019-04-24, v:1.13) Miracle Short: how to get in it
how do you ask the question
- (2018-10-26, v:1.13) Kelvin: how do i acess cheat mode?
how do i acess cheat mode?