Corgify your web experience. Add a corgi into your life and be happy. Weeheehee.
Do you like corgis? Corgify will turn (almost) all of the images on a webpage into pictures of cute and cuddly corgis. Add a corgi to your internet habit! Known Issues: - some websites have images as background images, etc. and currently Corgify does not look for that added level of complexity - you can't really turn off Corgify without deleting it or shutting down your browser - corgi images will sometimes be resized When I am less lazy, I will resolve these problems.
- (2019-03-10) ITS SO FUNNY XD
- (2018-01-12) urmomjimmy: DOSENT DELET
- (2017-12-27) Wolf Dla: it wont come offffffff
- (2017-12-26) rayofbees: how do i delete this!? i need help!
- (2017-12-11) Ryuta Udo: こんな素晴らしい拡張機能は見たことないです。
- (2017-09-10) Karley Newman: This thing makes everything that I see a corgi!!! I mean I love corgis but dang it is way too much corgi.
- (2017-08-27) Avacado The SAVAGE: i cant delete it and its driving me CRAZY!!
- (2017-05-02) Tomasz Kawiorski: One of my favourite extensions. It just rocks your web surfing experience!! And it's so much fun :-)
- (2017-04-11) RavenPoe: this thing.. has not let me undownload, it has changed everything..it won't let me change it. it's driving me crazy.
- (2017-03-16) Patricia Wreford-Brown: Mo' corgis, mo' betta
- (2017-03-09) Kani Munidasa: Love it!
- (2017-03-08) Emily Hawley: In divisive times, I think we can all agree we just need more corgis.
- (2017-03-08) Dan Tennery-Spalding: Corgify puts its corgies where its mouth is. Every page is instantly transformed - improved! - with the addition of adorable corgies. Do your mental health a favor in this brave new world and install Corgify today. You'll never go back!
- (2017-03-07) Jules S.: Of all the Chrome extensions I use that try to 'disrupt' the web surfing experience, Corgify is the foremost game-changer in its field. In an year where receiving news and information can result in trauma to the unsuspecting reader, Corgify helps smooth the transition from page-to-page by replacing horrific images of global events with the most relevant photos of its internationally revered namesake -- the corgi. The extension even succeeds in eliminating discrimination by physical appearance, because who can say no to an adorable corgi face? The only drawback is that the Chrome Web Store does not allow you to grant the extension a six-corgi rating.