English – Sinhala Instant Word Translation Extension with Built in Dictionary
English - Sinhala Instant Word Translation with popup Dictionary. **** UPDATED - LKTips 4.0 - 2017 December **** * New Material Design UI * Faster Dictionary Load * Seamless search on LionLK.com Dictionary * Optimized for newest Chrome Editions * Bug Fixes and Improvements LKTips is the easiest way to find the Sinhala meaning of any English word which you find while reading web pages. Just install this extension and hover the mouse over any English word. The meaning will appear in a tooltip suddenly. Apart from that, we have now integrated LK Dictionary with LKTips. Now you can search and find the meaning of any English or Sinhala word along with the English definition and other similar words for the searched word. Visit http://LionLK.com/LKTips for more information
- (2020-03-29) Srimal Priyanga: It's working properly as mentioned in description. good job, keep it up!
- (2020-03-20) all in one: superb, improve more, all the best !
- (2020-03-17) Kasun Jayasuriya: Using this for 7 Years. Keep It Up LionLK <3
- (2019-12-20) Kaveesha Lasith: best sri lankan chrome extension
- (2019-08-29) Northern sky: පොඩි අවුලක් තියනවා ..මේක firefox එකේ අලුත් update එකට corrupted කියලා එන්නේ ..එක වැඩ කරන්නේ නෑ ..පුළුවන් නම් එක ෆික්ස් කරලා දාන්න ..ලොකු දෙයක්
- (2019-05-13) sanjeewa SK: Nice tool.thank you
- (2019-03-07) Great !
- (2019-02-22) thivanka gunawardena: Great Its working fine. I don't know why other users are commenting that "this is not working now" but my Chrome version is Version 72.0.3626.109 (Official Build) (64-bit) and its working perfectly!!
- (2019-01-23) Tharindu Nadun Perera: Nice and helpful app....Thanks!
- (2019-01-14) Isuru Dehideniya: superb !!!!!!!!!
- (2018-12-12) Lahiru Madushan: best
- (2018-11-25) Supun Sankalpa: super
- (2018-10-27) Ransaka Ravihara: Totally its good app.but unfortunately its doesnt support with pdf that open with my chrome browser.have any option to solve this issue or this app dont support with pdf? thanks and regards!
- (2018-10-13) Janindu Perera: previously it worked fine, but now its not working... removed this just now and moved to another extension called 'sinhala meaning'
- (2018-09-11) Mihan Menuka: great extension and working nicely
- (2018-09-10) Bhashana Harischandra: Wow! The best Translation tool *EVER*! Loved it....!
- (2018-09-06) love song: Very important App.Great job. Thanks so much....
- (2018-08-29) pinimuva: wow
- (2018-08-23) Hasiya Rulz: It's really useful extension, Outstanding work ;)
- (2018-08-12) Sound Of Silance: This is a wonderful tool and now its become very urgent one! But unfortunately now it doesn't work on chrome or on Firefox. Kindly please advice to fix this thing. Waiting! Best regards!
- (2018-07-27) Amazing World: very helpful
- (2018-07-19) ramesh dhanushka: Very useful & excellent thank you!!!
- (2018-06-29) Jananath Banuka: Keep it up brothers. Outstanding!
- (2018-06-03) Navindra karunanayaka: Excellent
- (2018-04-07) Leo Lee: Very useful
- (2020-05-17, v:4.1) Gayan Rathnayake: another browser
can i use it on opera browser/
- (2018-08-30, v:4.1) Indika Sanjeewa: an issue
there is an issue,when I hold mouse point in ward bottom of the page does not work. way?
- (2018-08-12, v:4.1) Sound Of Silance: Not functioning LKtips
This is a wonderful tool and now its become very urgent one! But unfortunately now it doesn't work on chrome or on Firefox. Kindly please advice to fix this thing. Waiting! Best regards!
- (2018-07-04, v:4.1) Sandima Samarasinghe: Stopped working several times
AFter installed approx within 2 days it stopped showing subs on web pages. Removed, and reinstalled. But the problem occurs again and again! This is an awesome SL extension! but please fix this otherwise this would be useless! :(
- (2018-04-24, v:4.1) lktips is disabled
i cant enable it.
- (2017-12-22, v:4.1) Ruwan Paththuarachchi: lktips
i can't save this extension.
- (2017-12-14, v:4.1) Samakoon Pathiraja: LKTips disabled
LKTips is disabled in chrome. I can't enable it. when I enabled it was on for a moment and it was again off. How to enable it permanently?