Content Blocker - The perfect addition to your ad blocker for undistracked surfing on the internet.
The Content Blocker gives users the possibility to hide or delete annoying elements on websites. The best part? - The settings are saved. That means you only have to delete all elements that bother you once and they won't reappear. ❓ What is different to an ad blocker? In contrast to a normal ad blocker you can choose which elements you don't want to see. You can also delete not only advertising but also content elements like pop-ups, social media buttons, text or images forever. The Content Blocker is therefore not an alternative, but the perfect addition to the ad blocker. 👉🏼 How to hide or delete elements: 1. click on the Webpage Cleaner icon. 2. select with the mouse the elements you want to hide and click on the X in the upper right corner 3. With undo and redo you can correct your changes 4. exit the mode by clicking on the Webpage Cleaner icon ⚙ Options - You can access the options by right-clicking on the icon. - Set whether elements should only be hidden or deleted - Change settings for selected pages - Reset all configurations ⚠️ Note The Chrome Extension, like most extensions, needs access to the web page to allow the extension to block elements for you. We assure you that we do not collect any data. On the one hand it is our philosophy of full transparency, on the other hand Google would rightfully throw such an extension out of the store at some point. And for that we have spent too much time developing this solution. ☝ Your feedback We are grateful for feedback from you, where and in which situation Content Blocker helps you. With your ideas, we can improve the extension. Write us at [email protected] More new Chrome extensions for you soon at www.abilitools.com. 🐵 Your abilitools team
- (2022-05-22) Engin Rençber: Not working
- (2022-02-20) Faisal Flah: it doesn't keep the changes after reloading the page.
- (2022-01-07) Toni Alb: Great! I'm using Vivaldi. That was what I was looking for! One suggestion, the icon if possible to be more visible in the dark themes. thnx
- (2021-08-02) Marin: Amazing stuff. You can personalize sites by removing what you consider to be garbage.
- (2021-06-19) jim philip: Great extension, there are many on the chrome web store that are okay, but this is the first one I downloaded that really does the trick! Thank you for developing, this should have way more downloads and likes!
- (2020-12-05) Levente Tamás Majzik: tökéletes, leszed minden csillogó-villogó erőszakosan magát visszarakó reklámokat is
- (2020-04-06) Sebastian Eck: Very helpful and easy to use. Keeps away a lot of bloat "content" that websites nowadays annoy us with.
- (2020-03-22) Taha Ali: I love this extension thanks, i use it for blocking the unwanted content of youtube.
- (2020-03-13) Evx Eevvxx: very useful i highly recommended for who want removing annoying elements from website forever. so it can be print or saved clean and nice look like you desire. most cool options is : -Very simple - Undo and Redo option. - Reset config - History of your config for each site. thanks for nice job Content Blocker team.
- (2021-09-12, v:0.8.0) Maria Stayer: Export & import data
This extension is way so good at removing unwanted parts of sites I frequently visit. It would be great if there are some buttons export/import all configuration data (such as the json format). This feature will definitely save me and others a lot of time.
- (2021-09-12, v:0.8.0) Maria Stayer: Implement buttons to add & remove domains
I can add new domains indirectly by clicking the extension icon and blocking website parts. Currently there are no buttons to remove existing domains or add new domains in the "Options" UI interface. It would be great to add these buttons and an editbox to make it possible to edit domains in the "Options" UI interface.