해로운 사용자를 막는 새로운 체인블락 확장기능
Red Block is an extension to block users from Twitter. It can use as replacement of Twitter Block Chain. It can blocks followers/followings, or block retweeters/likers to specific tweet. --Release Notes-- ## v0.14.0.4 - Compatible with React v17 ## v0.14.0.3 - Fix the bug that when a Chain-block blocks a user, the One-click block button remains or even moves to the wrong position. - Fix the bug that toggling One-click-block mode may not work on some web browsers. - Fix the Red Block's UI when not logged in to Twitter. ## v0.14.0.2 - Add Chinese translation. - Fix bug that failed to download a blocklist created from Red Block. - Fix bug that the "BlockBuster" doesn't work correctly on Firefox. - Fix bug that toggling One-click block mode doesn't work on an extension's right-click menu. - Fix bug that a "Go to option page" menu item shows twice on the Chromium-based browser. ## v0.14.0.1 - Fixed bug that One-click block button doesn't appear in Twitter's design change (edge-to-edge) -- In this case, The block button will appear side of the menu button since there's no space below the profile image on the tweet. - Fixed the One-click block button's margin doesn't apply in RTL languages. - Improved the Popup UI to load quicker. ## v0.14.0.0 - Added recurring session. - Supports Twitter Space. - Can export blocklist. - Added options to adjust delay of blocking user in Chain-block - Oneclick-block related: - Supports TweetDeck. - Added options to apply Oneclick-block mode to all tabs - Moved Oneclick-block buttons to below of profile image - Fixed Oneclick-block may not disappear after success block. - Add menu to switching Oneclick-block mode to ON/OFF in Red Block's right-click menu. - Can use rightclick menu on new TweetDeck beta. - Add "Run Chain-block on users who use this hashtag in their's profile." menu on rightclicking hashtag. - Added backup/restore Red Block's settings. - Added reset settings. - Some modification on Popup UI (Moved "New Session" buttons to below of session's list) - Fix Red Block shows `[Object object]` instead of proper error messages. - (Experimental) Renamed "AntiBlock" to "BlockBuster" - (Experimental) (BlockBuster) Added options to utilize accounts that logged-in to TweetDeck - (Experimental) When you logged in with multiple accounts, there's a menu to block/unblock/mute/unmute specific user with all of your accounts. - (Experimental) Support Twitter's experimental emoji reactions. When this option is enabled, you can run Unchain-block to users who liked specific tweet.
- (2022-05-07) 飯匙倩蓬瀛: Twitter Block Chainと同じ操作を行い、同じく凍結したゴミソフト。 使い物にならない。Twitterアカウント返せ
- (2022-04-28) DannyStark: The best app of Twitter in the history.
- (2022-04-24) J V: Can't block accounts on tweets with more than 1,000 likes. It'll usually say "chain-block completed! Blocked 15 users. (Already blocked:1, Skipped: 0, Failed: 0)." When you go to check the likes on the tweet again, there's still accounts that haven't been blocked. Overall good especially when just going on someone's profile to block their 6,000 followers.
- (2022-04-20) Ali Utlu: I can't login to start a session. No clue why this is not working.
- (2022-01-20) Kamyar Tour: The best adds on for mass blocking twitter accounts that I've ever seen.
- (2022-01-11) GG K: 500명 한정이 불편하기는 하지만, 트위터에서 잘못되지 않기 위한 조치인 것 같아서 넘어갈 수 있음. 기능도 좋고, 블락도 확실해서 매우 편하다.
- (2021-06-29) keatoncore: really good for blocking transphobes and whatnot. for those complaining that it logs you out too often: i hate that too but it's not the extension's fault, twitter just does that when you block too many people even manually. this is almost perfect but i have one suggestion: you SHOULD be able to chain-unfollow yourself. i need to unfollow everyone who doesn't follow me back because it just clutters up my timeline, but it won't let me do that... i don't see why that isn't an option.
- (2021-04-27) Matthew Trevor: Have been a big fan but would really like an explanation for why it's now demanding increased permission. Why does it need to read my browser history or manage downloads?
- (2021-04-26) Eline Muijres: This extension is super helpful, thank you! I know the 500 limit is because of the Twitter API, but it would be great if the session could automatically resume after 24 hours. I am trying to block followers of a large account (100,000+) and at this rate I have to do this manually for over 200 days to be finished... Please 가을별, could you consider adding a feature like this? I would be happy to pay for it too.
- (2021-03-20) 박머핀: 잘 작동하고 좋은데 500명 제한이 좀 불편하네요.
- (2021-03-07) stupid !: Doesnt crash like the other blockchain extention
- (2021-01-25) Ártemis López: The ability to block people by whether they liked or RTd something is friggin life-changing. There are lots of kind people who follow accounts without realizing they're bigoted or who follow them "to keep an eye on them" (why??), but there's no possible excuse for RTing bigotry. This extension is wonderful!!
- (2020-12-30) Gaurav Dhingra: Worked for me! Just the limit is annoying, but it's crucial. Twitter booted me out after I blocked around 2000 followers by clearing cookies and logging in again. Did the two step auth/verification, and solved it
- (2020-12-27) Heather Louise Lee: I actually really enjoyed this, despite the forcefully logging out (and the restricting of my account) and the 500 limit, until my account was restricted with only a broken "call me" button to unrestrict it. Twitter Support has been no help, so I've lost my account
- (2020-12-05) candy: I've only been able to find 2 twitter chain blocker extensions on google chrome and neither of them work. This is one is just stuck and won't move from 0 no matter how many times i reset the blocker or reinstall the extension. Please help me.
- (2020-11-05) Sweet Singing Amateur: For anyone annoyed that the limit is now 500 blocks: this is twitter's fault. You can't block more people per session even if you do it manually and you can't import or export blocklists (you can export your archive though). Twitter makes so many bad changes lately. Why is it so bad that we block people? How much will the limit shrink even more?
- (2020-10-06) babyspacebear ᴖᴥᴖ: I don't really know what to say about this extension honestly. I've heard great things about it, but it hasn't worked for me at all since I got it. I've tried to use it on tweets to block likers and rters, since I was under the impression it worked that way, but whenever I right click the way I'm supposed to there's no functions that RedBlock can do. All it brings up is something that says "(empty)". It's also not working right for follower blockchains. It doesn't seem to be actually blocking users, and it makes twitter completely freeze every time I try to use it.
- (2020-10-04) Sawyer Aik: It does log me out when I press "reset" on the 500 block limit, but it's tolerable. I just log in right after. Worth it for how reliable it it in getting all the blocklist targets, and they don't get randomly unblocked after some time either.
- (2020-10-03) 귤찬귤멜팅: 기존에 쓰던 체블 버리고 좋다고 해서 써보고 있는데 한 계정 당도 아니고 하루에 누적 500 이상 하면 다른거 다 안되는거 좀 불편하네요 체블 돌릴 계정 많은데
- (2020-10-02) Hannah Louise: used to work really well but recently, regardless of the 500 limit, it forces log out. Used to be able to block thousands of accounts but now i can't block more than like... 100 without being logged out. I assume this is probably just something that happens with twitter though and the makers of this extension might not be able to prevent it :/ But if it logs me out anyway I think the 500 limit is kinda pointless?
- (2020-09-01) Ernesto Guevara: No sé qué ha pasado, antes podía bloquear mucha gente y de pronto hay logout y se limita a 500 bloqueos. Por qué???
- (2020-08-22) 바다: 사용하기도 편하고 좋아요
- (2020-08-15) Jordan DOURY: I was looking for a replacement of the Twitter Block Chain, but sadly, it doesn't work. A "JSON" error appears, and the extension doesn't block any account, whether on Google Chrome or on Mozilla Firefox.
- (2020-08-15) 그냥, 오늘 일상: 요새 체인블락 기능이 오류가 나네요ㅜㅜㅜ확인해주시고 수정부탁드려요
- (2020-08-13) busancookies: it was working fine until yesterday, whenever i try to chain block it just says syntax error: unexpected end of JSON input
- (2020-08-12) vidal sanchez: Muy bueno hasta AYER que ha dejado de funcionar.
- (2020-08-11) Christoph Rackwitz: unfortunately twitter just decided to remove the old /i/user/block_all and /i/users/html/name_list APIs. they were working yesterday. now it's a HTTP 400 error.
- (2020-08-04) 밀크쉐이크: 체인블락도 좋지만 체인뮤트 기능도 있었으면 좋겠습니다.
- (2020-07-27) ozero: Twitterにいるアレなアカウントを、その垢のフォロワーごと一括ブロックできるので大変に良さみが深い。
- (2020-07-16) Peter S.: The Red Block extension provides several tools for blocking or muting groups of accounts–up to 100,000 at a time-on Twitter. You can target groups of accounts following or followed by a certain Twitter account, or all of the accounts that have retweeted or liked a particular tweet. The extension does not block every account in a group reliably on the first run–as explained by the developer, this is due to the Twitter API the extension must use to block/mute large amounts of accounts at once. However, you can save accounts within the extension to run another session of blocking or muting later. You can also un-block or un-mute groups of accounts defined in the same way as above, and without the reliability issues of blocking/muting accounts. I have found it to be a perfect replacement for Twitter Blockchain.
- (2020-07-13) Fer GV: very good, it would be better if it could have more than 100k, unfortunately I couldn't put the extension with more than 100k
- (2020-07-05) Padre Nuestre: Good app! Allows to block more than 500 accounts at once without acc suspending or logging out
- (2020-04-03) System Dummy: Very useful and much better than <Twitter Block Chain> in current version. Thank you!
- (2020-03-30) KB: 정말 잘 쓰고 있어요!! 그런데 어제부터인가 갑자기 체인블락이 작동하질 않네요ㅠㅠㅠㅠ무슨 일인지..
- (2020-02-07) Choi Younsoo: 기존 차단 익스텐션보다 성능도 좋고, 피드백 너무 잘받아주네요 :)
- (2020-02-05) 델리담: 기존의 체인블락보다 훨씬 기능 다양하고 성능도 좋아요
- (2020-02-03) 귤귤: 정말 잘 쓰고 있습니다
- (2022-04-08, v:0.14.0.3) Alan Carroll: Recurring sessions
How do recurring sessions work? Any time I set one up it stops at 500 and will not go again. Isn't it supposed to wait ten minutes and run again?
- (2022-01-24, v:0.14.0.2) Johannes P.: Option to Prompt input on Follower/Followings block
When importing a blocklist, there are options on how to handle users that are followers of your account, or that your account is following, such as skipping, muting, etc. It would be very helpful if an option could be added to pause the import when such a user is found and prompt you to select what action should be performed. That way if someone you follow or that follows you is on the blocklist that you are importing you can choose how to proceed on a case-by-case basis.
- (2021-12-16, v:0.14.0.0) O M: one click block features not working correctly
when i try to turn on one click block, nothing happens. even after restarting my computer. when i turn it on while viewing quote retweets, it only shows the block button on the original post account not on anyone quote retweeting. I also used the oneclickblock word list under options which I've just found has completely wiped itself empty and removed all the words i had listed.
- (2021-07-11, v:0.13.2.2) Evelyn Looi: Red Block is not showing up
When I clicked on the Red Block icon in my Extension bar on Chrome today, it just appeared blank. What happened to it?
- (2021-06-29, v:0.13.2.1) keatoncore: chain-unfollowing yourself
i think you should be able to chain-unfollow your followings. i need to unfollow everyone who doesn't follow me back because it just clogs up my timeline
- (2021-05-19, v:0.13.2.0) joann chung: nothing showing
i hit the 500 limit and reset, now the extension doesn't load and is completely blank.... i tried to remove from chrome and redownload but it's still just blank
- (2021-03-02, v:0.13.0.0) Milk Friend: export & import
how to import & export followers? i see no button
- (2021-02-26, v:0.13.0.0) Samiya Furazu: How do you export the blocklist?
How do you export the blocklist? i don't see an option to export blocked accounts
- (2021-01-29, v:0.12.0.2) Simp Deku: Log In Issues
Every time I try to use RedBlock but a pop-up shows up saying "Error: check log in". I've logged out and logged back in multiple times but nothing works. Why won't it connect to my account?
- (2021-01-25, v:0.12.0.2) Neural: Does Retweets include QUOTE-retweets?
Blocking the re-tweets include the quote-retweets?
- (2020-12-14, v:0.12.0.1) Sonya: Feature Request: A Whitelist to Avoid Blocking Certain Accounts
Sometimes I would like to avoid blocking certain accounts that get caught in the chainblock because they don't follow me and I don't follow them. Currently, the only way to do that is to navigate to each of these account afterwards and manually unblock them one at a time. If there were a way, inside the extension, to list the accounts that you do not wish to be blocked, I think that would be a very useful feature. Thank you.
- (2020-11-02, v:0.12.0.1) Garrapita Garbanza: 500 block limit
Dear developer, Thank you so much for developing this app. It has made our life safer and contributed to our personal wellbeing. We would like to ask if the 500 block limit is a temporary issue?
- (2020-11-02, v:0.12.0.1) Garrapita Garbanza: Unfollow all feature
Dear developer, Thank you so much for developing this app. It has made our life safer and contributed to our personal wellbeing. We would like to ask you if there is a way to add an "unfollow all" feature to the app? We are looking for this type of app atm
- (2020-08-21, v:0.12.0.0) 0 2: 혹시 상대 차단과 상관없이 체블 돌릴 순 없을까요?
체인 블락을 돌려야하는데 상대가 차단해서 체인블락을 돌리지 못하고 있슴돠 혹시 상대가 내 계정을 차단해도 체인블락 가능하게 할 순 없을까요
- (2020-08-15, v:0.11.2.0) icebearsuga: SyntaxError
I've been getting this message for the past few days now. Same with the other people that have complained: " Error occurred.: SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input"
- (2020-08-15, v:0.11.2.0) Leonard Marino: New Error
The extension worked without issues until the last few days; now whenever I try to run it, it immediately times out and says "Error occurred.: SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input". This happens regardless of the settings, and regardless of the target account.
- (2020-08-14, v:0.11.2.0) kmkill: Error
Whenever I try to block-chain a user I get an error saying "syntaxerror: unexpected end of json input". Help please?
- (2020-08-13, v:0.11.2.0) RF DN: Got an error
I got an error saying syntaxerror: unexpected end of json input any help please? thank you!
- (2020-08-12, v:0.11.2.0) ファ!?: エラ―
- (2020-06-11, v:0.10.2) Dana Johnson: Show skipped users?
Thank you for the very useful extension. I feel much safer on twitter being able to use it. However, I have a suggestion. When I block followers of an account and I see "skipped: 1" or "skipped: 2" because some of them also follow me, I would like to be able to see a list of skipped users. Then I can decide for each one if I want to block them as well.