Forced to change the font page
This is an interesting program may also be useful, you can use it to force the browser to display a font, you can add the fonts you want, you can also browse a page at any time by right mouse button menu to change the current Page font (of course, make sure your browser is up to date, support the right to modify the menu), if your chrome browser font gives you hell, try this program it, the program will remember your options so you Swimming in your favorite font.
- (2019-12-05) Gabriela Rehm: 100% funcional, era isso que realmente estava procurando!
- (2019-11-21) Farrukh Waheed: This might be working in Windows. But not working in Linux Mint 17.x
- (2019-10-15) Adriano Garcez: Well, unlike other similar extensions, it works. The way to add fonts is weird, but it works.
- (2019-05-07) Makarand Khandekar: Hello love th extension and use it extensively. I use Roboto font for all webpages. Since today all the pages appear in Italics. Is there a way to remove a font that I have uploaded?
- (2019-02-27) Greg Alexander: i love how easy it is to install and configure, and how well it works! i gave it five stars at first. but now i used it for 3 weeks and i finally noticed, all of the fixed width (console/typewriter/courier-style) fonts are missing now. i guess that shouldn't surprise me but i still want to honor the tt and pre html codes. *shrug* still using it, i'm sure not going to go back to serif fonts!
- (2018-10-18) bun nyd: Thank you! Paypal and other websites weren't loading their fonts or showing fonts in my pc. This fixed it.
- (2018-09-07) Tim Müller: Just works fine.
- (2018-07-28) M.I.B: perfection
- (2018-05-30) C.J. Hanks: I can read clearly now the garble has died. I can read all obstacles that pop up. It's gunna be an bright, bright, informative day!
- (2018-01-24) Artur Klesun: Exactly what I looked for. To make everything monospace just type "monospace" in _Add your own fonts_ and choose it in the dropdown.
- (2017-12-17) Annika Woolf: This helps me so much with reading material for my online classes. I've recommended it on the adult ADHD Facebook group I'm a part of. :) Thank you!
- (2017-11-07) Vincent Tse: The plugin is awesome and works for Chinese character as well. However I would like to disable it on some particular sites and I could found there is blacklist function but I do not know how to use it.
- (2017-09-06) Lassen Union High School District: It works well however it disables font awesome fonts when enabled which is an issue with some educational sites.
- (2017-03-27) David Šmíd: This extension is awesome ! Exactly what I was looking for. However I am not able to blacklist any page, no button is visible next to "Font blacklist:" nor "Font size blacklist:" captions.
- (2017-02-01) Dave Kroner: I can't figure out how to use this with google docs or get any of my fonts to change. I have done what the directions say, but nothing has happened.
- (2017-01-27) Skanda panda: I used it to enable dyslexie font in my browser so I could read easier without all the flipping around of letters and it's fantastic, haven't had any problems with it yet, and I'm glad i can now read comfortably.
- (2016-11-08) capy tone: downloaded this you install the font "Dyslexie" on browser. thanks for the bridge.
- (2016-10-17) A.G.E /: OMG!great ext tyvm for create this amazing app :D
- (2016-09-16) Lance: still need improvements! why we have to type font name, when we can select the font from library? and after font applied, some icon won't show up.
- (2016-08-24) R Wheeler: I find the Open Dyslexic font to be easiest to read even though I'm not dyslexic. This extension does exactly what I needed it to. I can actually read articles comfortably rather than just skimming them now.
- (2016-05-23) Martin Hering: Finally!
- (2015-08-18) Alexander Zabolotsky: That could be cool if it could work in Google Docs without glitches
- (2015-06-03) Seungwoo Yu: Good to see the custom page !! wow you are real developer !
- (2015-02-16) Jim Teal: I have about three million fonts on my machine and Chrome always chooses the wrong version of Helvetica Neue. Thanks to this extension I don't have to open developer tools every time lines of text on my favorite websites show up as a bunch of garblish.
- (2015-02-15) Reinoud: This is fantastic. Only problem I have is that it also overrides glyph fonts. (font-awesome etc.) Those turn up as empty boxes in most websites now... If I could force fonts without overriding glyps it would be perfect (5 stars) Also it does not seem to work with webfonts (e.g. Google webfonts)
- (2015-01-31) Rio Aegagropila: "Set the font size" is NOT working at all! Fix plz!
- (2015-01-20) Jennifer Goslee: Doesn't work on the page I need it to work on!
- (2020-03-26, v:3.7.2) Burhan Mullamitha: Icons not appearing on most of the websites
Hi, I'm very glad you made this extension. I have my favorite font applied but however, icons aren't displaying on multiple websites. A square is displayed instead of icons. Could this be fixed?
- (2019-11-18, v:3.7.2) Amber J. Wolfe: How to blacklist websites?
I see a box with the option to blacklist websites, but do not see a way to actually do this. How do I activate the blacklist option?
- (2019-07-24, v:3.7.2) Jason Hicks: Icons changed to rectangles
Extension works perfectly EXCEPT when active, many of the icons change to rectangles (e.g. Google Calendar, Microsoft Onedrive, etc.) making navigation difficult since you have to hover over rectangle to see what it does. Any possibility of fixing this?