Changes all the UI font to a user-given font.
Changes all the font-faces on all the web sites to a user given local font. Enter your desired font in the options by clicking the extension icon. Please note that this will change all the fonts of all elements, meaning Font-Awesome or any other sites that facilititate icons using fonts will also have their font changed. This will render those graphics as squares. I made this as a simple extension to force all the fonts for simple sites, so your mileage may vary. Thanks for understanding. Source can be found here: https://github.com/dsivasuthan/change-all-ui-fonts Please leave your feedback. Thank you.
- (2021-08-11) Brian Donovan: I'm thrilled, it works.
- (2021-06-15) Karla C: This is the only extension i found that changed the salesforce UI font. Would be five stars if I am also able to change the font size without having to use another extension
- (2021-04-27) Radoslav Pan: Perfect! Can you make the same extension for Firefox? I'd love to have it for Thunderbird!
- (2021-04-24) Yashank Varshney: Probably my first extension review but for a reason! Chrome itself used to pick up system fonts instead of web-fonts, atleast on my Linux setup, but now that I switched to Vivaldi, it did not do that. This extension got the job done without any tweaks or glitches. Love it, thanks!
- (2021-02-02) Haran Ribeiro: Simples e altera todas as fontes. Funcionou para a maioria das fontes instaladas em meu pc, exceto algumas. Lembrando que o usuário deve consultar o nome exato da fonte desejada (pelo bloco de notas p. ex.) para inserir na extensão. Poderiam melhorar o design da extensão.
- (2021-01-09) Preetam: Thank [email protected] Dhayalan...It works very well except on Twitter. It no longer changes the Twitter's default font. Plz see into it if u can do something.Cheers!! If done...Please Ping me!!
- (2020-11-06) Tom: This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you mate. Suggestion for feature-add would be: Font size (in Chrome you can only really change minimum font size)
- (2020-10-18) HyungMin Lee: Perfect.
- (2020-10-12) R Walter: Perfect. I was looking for a way to have bolder fonts on webpages, so I installed this extension, clicked the icon, and under font-name I typed 'Tahoma Black'. Now everything is much easier to read.
- (2019-08-09) Fatima Dela Cruz: Love that this is a simple extension but at the same time can do its job. Just hoping that there'll be an option to change its font size or color in the future.
- (2019-01-31) C Reese Nebeker: While the extension will change the font family to a given choice, it has no option to change the colors. The odd blue that Chrome insists on using has made visual problems such that I can no longer look at a UI for more than 20 minutes without getting headaches & blurry vision.
- (2017-08-01) A.G.E /: work 100% thanks a lot
- (2020-05-28, v:1.4.1) Filip Filipović: Certain fonts don't seem to load.
Hello. I really like using your app to improve readability of Japanese text. However, I've noticed that some fonts fail to load. For example G-OTF Kyoukasho ICA Pro R. Link here (http://www.sozi.cn/downloadlist.php?aid=4190&server=99). Try here if the link doesn't work (http://www.sozi.cn/ziti/201010094190.html) You can test it on this page: https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%A1%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9A%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8 I'm really grateful for your extension and hope you'll be able to fix this bug. Thanks in advance!
- (2020-05-19, v:1.4) YoungHun Lim: An error has occurred
I would like to use and download your "change all UI fonts" However, There was a problem with the download "Invalid manifest" I would really be appreciated if you could fix it soon. Thank you.
- (2019-07-24, v:1.2) Jason Hicks: Icons missing
Extension is great because all websites are now equally readable. However, icons on many sites (e.g. Google Calendar) are empty rectangles. Do you know why this is occurring?
- (2017-02-09, v:1.2) ryantrusty: Changing Back
I cant change the website back to the original font(s)
- (2016-03-25, v:1.2) Allen Sun: Add ability to change only certain websites.
This extension is working great, but I wish there was the option to set only certain websites to have their font changed.