An easy-to-use font inspector to get CSS styles of the selected element
FontFinder is created for designers, developers and typographers. It allows a user to analyze the font information of any element on a page, copy any piece(s) of that information to the clipboard. FontFinder has 3 key pieces of functionality: 1. Any font on a page can be completely analyzed 2. Any piece of an element's information can be copied to the clipboard 3. Any active element can have any piece of the font's options (such as color, size or family) adjusted inline Any of these options can be quickly accessed through highlight & right-click, or right-click on page and inspect element item. Information Captured: 1. Font color (rgb and hex) 2. Background color (rgb and hex) 3. Font family (including actual font being rendered!) 4. Font size 5. Line-height, vertical-align, letter and word spacing 6. Font weight, style, variant 7. Text transform, decoration, align and indent 8. Element's type, class and ID For FAQs and bug reports please visit: http://add0n.com/font-finder.html Localization: https://www.transifex.com/portmen/font-finder/dashboard/ Release notes: version 0.1.4: 1. Extension now has toolbar button for font inspections 2. Add-on do not inject any unnecessary code to web pages anymore. Injection occurs upon user font inspection request. version 0.1.6: 1. Font Finder now toggles selection mode when toolbar button is pressed. version 0.2.0: 1. Get the list of all fonts in the current frame 2. Replace the font of selected element with a new one to see the appearance change 3. Icon now changes to orange when the extension is in the inspection mode version 0.2.1: 1. It is now possible to change the window opening mode to embedded mode from the right-click items over the toolbar button. This mode is useful to use the extension on full-screen mode. version 0.3.0 1. Font Finder now examines all the selected characters each by each to detect font used to display this particular character. This method gives a more accurate result. See the FAQs page for more info. version 0.3.3 1. Options to hide context-menu items version 0.3.4 1. Displays remote and local tags next to the rendered font version 0.3.5 1. Displays the padding and margin of the selected node
- (2019-11-01) Shawn Green: This is the best font extension I have ever had the pleasure of finding! :)
- (2019-10-24) Enad John Fiel: This is really useful, but there are improvements that would make it even better. I am a QA Engineer, I check websites. It would be very helpful if there was a way I could pick out and arrange which font details will be copied to the clipboard. Thanks for the tool.
- (2019-10-14) Abu Saleh Ridoy: Best font finder extension!
- (2019-09-06) 李可才: like it. if i can download the font that will be better
- (2019-07-22) Roman Mohar: It really looks great and I had big hopes for, but it did not read the H2 font selection, it has showed me always data about the body text. Hmmmm... But I really like the details! (tested in Brave browser Jul 22 2019)
- (2019-05-10) Mahalinagam Rajanikanth: User friendly simple to use,quick response appreciate developers good work Thank you.
- (2019-03-16) IDontWant AGooglePlusAccount: Doesn't do anything in Chromium 72.0.3626.121.
- (2019-03-15) I can not find background color if have many textbox in http://prntscr.com/my3mxx
- (2019-02-05) Gaurav Adurkar: exactly what I needed
- (2018-12-11) Sara Phillips: nice UX - mouse-over the element & click to display
- (2018-10-24) Carson Riker: It performed exactly as advertised: just what I needed.
- (2018-10-01) Muhammad waleed: Messed some of my browser fonts. Please tell me how to reset them
- (2018-08-22) Lorena D: I love it! It's easy and amazing.
- (2018-08-04) James Golden: works amazingly well and quick! Just what I needed!
- (2018-07-06) Muhammad Adil: I like it. Good for web Designing
- (2018-06-18) abderraouf: really useful tool
- (2018-06-12) Sunny Vandikar: Great
- (2018-06-10) michelle g.a: IT DIDN'T WORK
- (2018-05-31) Iain Barker: Great for web design
- (2018-04-21) Ignacio Geli: No anda
- (2018-04-20) Amazing! So helpful for the work I do!
- (2018-02-25) love it
- (2017-12-12) Sivaperumal R: Good App for font finder and color picker
- (2017-10-20) Ashique Abdullah: Very effective tool.
- (2017-08-27) Sharmila shultana: Great