Instantly swap the fonts on any web page to a Google Font.
Instantly swap the fonts on any web page to a Google Font. Great for trying out different Google Fonts. Several filters to allow you choose the font based on criteria such as popularity, trending, style, thickness and slant. You can change all the text on your webpage, or only the headers, and even custom elements by adding your own selectors. Graphic elements designed by Matrioshkin Design at www.matrioshkin.com
- (2020-07-06) Paco Peco Nueve Dos: Excelente extensión! Respeta incluso los caracteres especiales como Reproducir, Pausa, Stop, Siguiente, etcétera.
- (2020-04-02) Squishy The Vampire: It doesn't work. :(
- (2020-02-19) BJ Sully: Like so many other Chrome extensions, this is completely useless.
- (2020-02-11) Rayna Kuzio: How can I not love this?! This gives me the ability to change the font on any single page I choose (and it's automatically saved until I click "Reset Page"). Plus there are a *ton* of gorgeous fonts to pick from.
- (2019-11-03) Dmitry Guryev: Great looking and useful extension!
- (2019-07-10) Amy Welch: I like how wide a range of fonts there are, but it doesn't work at all. When I select the font I want to use, the page stays the same. Do not recommend! Just another extension to delete.
- (2019-06-09) Aswin Aswin: How do you F*****G use it!!!!!
- (2019-02-27) Станислав Буценко: Не хватает фильтров шрифтов доступных в Google Fonts.
- (2018-10-08) Ferran Buireu: Sorprendentemente muy buena. Funciona realmente bien y es muy, pero que muy sencilla de usar. Es extremadamente recomendada para desarrolladores web.
- (2018-09-17) Pavel K: Segoe Print isn't available
- (2018-07-11) Gandoe Dyck: doesnt do ANYTHING. selected font, nothing happens. reset page, nothing happens...useless
- (2018-03-17) YAMETE TENTACULE SENPAI: comment ça marche ? :((
- (2018-03-09) Roman: Отличное расширение чтобы поиграть со шрифтами
- (2018-03-04) Mr Apart: GOOD
- (2017-10-28) Nik Willmore: Ridiculous lack of a manual or any way to select a font instead of just keyword search for it. It's just a font looker upper for Google fonts, not a font changer for the browser, I guess.
- (2017-10-09) Eric Weyland: a french version ?
- (2017-09-22) Martin Reininger: Works fine, but overrides all font weights to regular (400).
- (2017-08-14) Vahid Mohammadi: Great for web designers
- (2017-06-13) Excellent extension for the Chrome web browser to change the font used for text and headlines to your own preference. When you do not like the fonts on websites you visit frequently, use this extension to replace them with some of the hundreds of choices in the Google Fonts library. It allows finding and choosing the font, and applying different styles to body text, headers and custom CSS selectors. And it also stores your preferences per domain name, so that they will be automatically applied when visiting those sites again. (Thanks Sami for implementing my feature suggestion!) A list of domains for which styles have been stored can be viewed by the list-icon in the top-right corner.
- (2017-04-27) Will Potter: Excellent - just what i needed for the CRM system I enter data all day, by default is hard to see sometimes.. Thank you.
- (2017-04-14) Chris Curtin: A great tool for Google font inspection
- (2017-04-11) Shah: USELESS won't allow me to add my custom font form my computer
- (2017-04-09) Charles El Maameri: extremely helpful and works super fast
- (2017-04-05) Denise Xifara: So much fun!
- (2017-04-05) alexis tx: great extension!
- (2020-06-03, v:0.0.0.14) Thorsten Schubert: Favorite fonts
Favorite fonts are not saved.
- (2018-08-27, v:0.0.0.14) Matt Porter: Memory Leak?
I love this extensions, but every time I use it for even a few minutes, everything starts to run extremely slow, and eventually freeze up. I'm up to date on everything, with 8 gigs of RAM, and an i7 - behavior definitely leans towards a memory leak.
- (2018-06-26, v:0.0.0.14) Julian Kingman: Allow embedding your own fonts
It would be great if I could upload my own fonts to swap.
- (2018-01-15, v:0.0.0.14) Jan Kurschewitz: Does not list all fonts
Great tool but the dropdown list of fonts does only show about 20 fonts though it says to have found > 200 handwriting fonts. Did I miss a pagination or a lazy loading function?
- (2017-12-09, v:0.0.0.14) Simon: No effect on various sites
Selecting a font has no effect on various websites, such as Yahoo Finance or Etrade.