Instantly swap the fonts on any web page to a Google Font.
Instantly swap the fonts on any web page to a Google Font. Great for trying out different Google Fonts. Several filters to allow you choose the font based on criteria such as popularity, trending, style, thickness and slant. You can change all the text on your webpage, or only the headers, and even custom elements by adding your own selectors. Graphic elements designed by Matrioshkin Design at www.matrioshkin.com
- (2021-03-26) Richard Brum: This extension does nothing. It lets you choose a font and then... nothing. There are no buttons to apply your changes, no actions you can do. This is pretty much a Google Fonts browser. What a waste of time.
- (2021-03-23) Rulet: Не сохраняет настройки шрифта для этого сайта https://www.svoboda.org/
- (2021-03-06) Ali Parlar: Loved and recommended to all comrades, very good, thanks.
- (2021-02-17) Wes Mann: Works great so far. Easy for me to apply styles to my staging website on local host.
- (2020-12-21) Chilla: Was good 'till it stopped working a couple months ago.
- (2020-10-15) Zhihua Liu: Works even on some unusual websites!
- (2020-09-14) Cuenta Spam: Terrific!! Works with open source code editor! Simply refresh any open browser window after selecting a font; and it updates the font in the live preview! Awesome! Great for non-visual developers that don't know much about typography.. Excellent. It just works..
- (2020-08-14) Sandra Procházková: Finally perfect font changer. I love the option for different fonts on different pages. Love it, works brilliantly.
- (2020-07-06) Paco Peco: Excelente extensión! Respeta incluso los caracteres especiales como Reproducir, Pausa, Stop, Siguiente, etcétera.
- (2020-04-02) Squishy The Vampire: It doesn't work. :(
- (2020-02-19) BJ Sully: Like so many other Chrome extensions, this is completely useless.
- (2020-02-11) Rayna Kuzio: How can I not love this?! This gives me the ability to change the font on any single page I choose (and it's automatically saved until I click "Reset Page"). Plus there are a *ton* of gorgeous fonts to pick from.
- (2019-11-03) Dmitry Guryev: Great looking and useful extension!
- (2019-07-10) Amy Welch: I like how wide a range of fonts there are, but it doesn't work at all. When I select the font I want to use, the page stays the same. Do not recommend! Just another extension to delete.
- (2019-06-09) Aswin P: How do you F*****G use it!!!!!
- (2019-02-27) Станислав Буценко: Не хватает фильтров шрифтов доступных в Google Fonts.
- (2018-10-08) Ferran Buireu: Sorprendentemente muy buena. Funciona realmente bien y es muy, pero que muy sencilla de usar. Es extremadamente recomendada para desarrolladores web.
- (2018-09-17) Pavel K: Segoe Print isn't available
- (2018-07-11) Gandoe Dyck: doesnt do ANYTHING. selected font, nothing happens. reset page, nothing happens...useless
- (2018-03-17) YAMETE TENTACULE SENPAI: comment ça marche ? :((
- (2018-03-09) get ked: Отличное расширение чтобы поиграть со шрифтами
- (2018-03-04) Mr Apart: GOOD
- (2017-10-28) Nik Willmore: Ridiculous lack of a manual or any way to select a font instead of just keyword search for it. It's just a font looker upper for Google fonts, not a font changer for the browser, I guess.
- (2017-10-09) Eric Weyland: a french version ?
- (2017-09-22) Martin Reininger: Works fine, but overrides all font weights to regular (400).
- (2017-08-14) Vahid Mohammadi: Great for web designers
- (2017-06-13) Excellent extension for the Chrome web browser to change the font used for text and headlines to your own preference. When you do not like the fonts on websites you visit frequently, use this extension to replace them with some of the hundreds of choices in the Google Fonts library. It allows finding and choosing the font, and applying different styles to body text, headers and custom CSS selectors. And it also stores your preferences per domain name, so that they will be automatically applied when visiting those sites again. (Thanks Sami for implementing my feature suggestion!) A list of domains for which styles have been stored can be viewed by the list-icon in the top-right corner.
- (2017-04-27) Will Potter: Excellent - just what i needed for the CRM system I enter data all day, by default is hard to see sometimes.. Thank you.
- (2017-04-14) Chris Curtin: A great tool for Google font inspection
- (2017-04-11) Shah: USELESS won't allow me to add my custom font form my computer
- (2017-04-09) Charles El Maameri: extremely helpful and works super fast
- (2017-04-05) Denise Xifara: So much fun!
- (2017-04-05) alexis tx: great extension!
- (2017-04-03) Denys Shakhov: Great tool for every web developer and designer!!
- (2017-03-27) Brendan Robb: Fantastic tool, thanks for sharing!
- (2017-03-27) Harris Austin: This is absolutely cool. Makes me save a lot of time and is inspiring
- (2017-03-26) payal rhodes: Awesome and really helpful. Thanks for sharing
- (2021-01-22, v:0.0.0.14) Nick Nalley: Issues with Font Swap on Wunderground.com
Hello, I have been using this extension to replace Segoe with Open Sans on sites such as Weather.com and Facebook, along with using Google fonts on other sites. This extension works great for most sites, though I am having an issue with it on Weather Underground. On wunderground.com, I use the extension to replace Arial with Roboto. The issues is not only does it replace the font like I want it to, but it also replaces some icons on the site with phrases or tags. Icons such as the info icon, the star icon for favorites, the GPS location icon in the search bar, and the gear for settings are replaced with the phrases "info", "star", "gps_fixed" and "settings". There are additional icons that are also affected as well. On some Wunderground pages, I have to click "reset page" in order for page elements to display properly. Please have a look at this.
- (2021-01-03, v:0.0.0.14) Samuel Suther: Toggle Overwrite for current page & remove pages in List
Awesome extension, I use it to find the right font while creating an Layout for a Webpage. Here are my wishes to make the extension perfect: 1) Please add an Toggle, so that you can toggle the font-overwriting on and of. The Reason is, that for choosing a nice font, you need to compare them both... which one looks better. This way it would be awesome, if you could toggle it a) per defined Selector and b) for the whole Page BTW: It would be nice, if we could define different fonts for different selectors. 2) In the List-Overview where you see all pages where you declared font-overwriting in the past... there should be an Delete Button. ATM you have to go to the Page, open FontSwap and press reset. Would be nicer to be able to delete every one you want right in the list. 3) Would be nice, if we could define the placeholder-text for the fonts at our own. Here in Germany we have some umlauts (äöüß), which are not supported by each font. With this feature, I could add a text, which contain all these to be sure it work like expected, before I choose Font. BTW: Awesome Work, thanks for this nice extension
- (2020-09-17, v:0.0.0.14) Rick Spaan: Selector not working if more then 1 hyphen or underscore is present
Very nice extension. I've found a little bug. When you use a selector with more then 1 hyphen or underscore the sector is not added. with only 1 it works great. Selectors multiple hyphens are common, so a fix would be much appreciated.
- (2020-06-03, v:0.0.0.14) Thorsten Schubert: Favorite fonts
Favorite fonts are not saved.
- (2018-08-27, v:0.0.0.14) Matt Porter: Memory Leak?
I love this extensions, but every time I use it for even a few minutes, everything starts to run extremely slow, and eventually freeze up. I'm up to date on everything, with 8 gigs of RAM, and an i7 - behavior definitely leans towards a memory leak.
- (2018-06-26, v:0.0.0.14) Julian Kingman: Allow embedding your own fonts
It would be great if I could upload my own fonts to swap.
- (2018-01-15, v:0.0.0.14) Jan Kurschewitz: Does not list all fonts
Great tool but the dropdown list of fonts does only show about 20 fonts though it says to have found > 200 handwriting fonts. Did I miss a pagination or a lazy loading function?
- (2017-12-09, v:0.0.0.14) Simon: No effect on various sites
Selecting a font has no effect on various websites, such as Yahoo Finance or Etrade.