Take care of your eyes day and night using dark theme for Salesforce tools and services.
Switch the white background of Service Cloud Lightning to dark to work nicely in low-light environments. Prevent dry and itchy eyes, and preserve your vision. DARK MODE FOR SERVICE CLOUD LIGHTNING No need to adjust org settings or ask your Salesforce Admin to do so. You can easily switch from and black to a light theme. You can also tweak contrast and brightness levels in advanced settings. NIGHT SHIFT When staring at a computer screen, we get affected by the harsh blue light it emits. The cold undertone of the screen is proven to harm our sleep and vision. The Night Shift feature decreases your exposure to blue light, making it soft and warm. You can turn the Night Shifts on and off when you need to. YOUR PRIVACY You don’t have to provide us with any credentials to use the extension. Download, install, and start using it. More importantly, Dark Mode is free of charge and does not contain ads. You also don’t need to sign up or sign in to your Salesforce account to use the extension. So, your data is safe.
- (2020-07-10) Tom Philippou: Really like this app - definitely makes long screen-time more bearable, although on some pages the text (in the Object Manager - detail pages) doesn't change to white so isn't visible unless you highlight it.
- (2020-07-07) David R: Thank you for this. Upset that salesforce pulled dark mode from their extension. Would it be possible to make it work on reports also? Aside from that excellent extension.
- (2020-04-01) Maxim Orlovsky: Love how it works, dark theme is awesome and "night shift" is very helpful.
- (2020-03-22) aldayia bootmiratan: Thank you!
- (2020-03-22) Dmytro Lazarchuk: Really like this app!
- (2020-03-13) Igor: Badly inverts even some standard pages like field details in setup - keeps black text on black background.