Share your contacts like you share Google Docs
With Shared Contacts for Gmail®'s Chrome extension, create Contact Groups (labels), organize them easily, and share them directly from your Google Contacts Manager like you would share a folder in the Drive. → Give other users or groups of users modular permissions on the shared contacts and different access levels: View Edit Delete Share Owner → Transfer your ownership: give other users full ownership of your contact labels → Synchronize the shared contacts with mobile devices and Outlook → Share with absolutely no limit of contacts → Shared contacts appear in search and show-up in Gmail autocomplete → Use Shared Contacts for Gmail® for 100% secure contact sharing! If you do not use Chrome, you can download a non-Chrome version of our application here (link to our website)"
- (2020-12-09) Jacopo Bertagnin: Molto semplice da utilizzare ed indispensabile, visto che (inspiegabilmente) Google non permette la condivisione dei contatti.
- (2020-10-29) Carlita Rodrigues: This application bypasses several of Gmail's shortcomings, and provides an elegant solution that is both inexpensive and efficient. It definitely made an impact for the better on our work processes.
- (2020-10-28) Aïleen Hearn: I've gotten so used to using this app that it's hard to imagine using Gmail without it!
- (2020-10-25) Admin One: I never realized how much I needed this until I started using this app!
- (2020-09-29) Quentin Lacour: Great tool and very convenient to use! They also keep updating so there's new features :)
- (2020-09-22) Michel Valois: A very good extension that my team loves, it let's us share our contacts and is cheaper and faster than other methods we tried before.
- (2020-09-16) Mark Lewis: Top notch. We use it to handle client groups with the team, and it's much cheaper than the alternatives.
- (2020-09-01) Franck Bernard: Awesome Extension. We can at last share contact groups from Google Contacts the same way we share folder in Google Drive.
- (2020-08-27) Marc Johnson: This app is incredibly useful for us in our daily work for handling a multitude of contacts over different teams.
- (2020-08-26) Chris Mako: When contacts are deleted they reappear resulting in people getting emails who do not want them. This makes the service essentially useless.
- (2020-08-24) Lia Lands: I love this app. It completely replaced our CRM and it is fully integrated for G Suite: I can organize my contacts and add notes and share these contacts list with my colleagues and have them always updated. What is particularly cool is that we don't need to use a third party app as it is fully integrated to Gmail/Google contacts/ Google Calendar at Google Drive.
- (2020-08-20) Victor Cimballi: We had an initial minor setback that their support quickly resolved. Afterwards it's was pretty intuitive to use.
- (2020-08-11) Tech02 - Kathy Ellis-Kelemen: We've used this for years. I like what it does and it is fairly easy to administer but recently, it has caused us a lot of problems. It drops contacts off of lists. We put them back, and they randomly drop again- the contacts are there, but the labels are empty. They randomly cancel our subscription, and we have to scramble to tell them we did not cancel, please fix. They'll fix, first saying our credit card was wrong, and then admitting it was cancelled on their end. This happens to our account 1-3 times per year. Then they come out with this extension, which looks great, but they forgot to mention it doesn't work with our version. We have to remove the app from the apps grid and pay for a more expensive version to receive the same product tomorrow that we have today. I don't know why they are having all these technical problems, but it causes us as admins a lot of work to monitor this app all the time. It should just work without us constantly asking them to fix problems that seem to be caused on their end.
- (2020-08-08) Jodi Butler: Worked like a charm, and was easy to use!
- (2020-08-04) Zeljko Lukacic: Aplikacija omogucuje da podijelis kontakte sa odredjenim suradnicima. Postavke kao mobile sync i detaljni permissions su super. Podrska za korisnike odgovara brzo i rijesava problem. Vrlo su ljubazni. Sve u svemu zadovoljan do sad.
- (2020-08-03) Bastien Boivin: Shared Contacts for Gmail a rendu les partages de contacts transparent et facile pour notre organisation sans avoir à investir dans un CRM.
- (2020-08-02) Bernardette Richelieu: Nous utilisons Contacts Partages pour Gmail depuis maintenant 2 ans et sommes passés sur la nouvelle édition qui permet de partager des groupes directement depuis la page de Google Contact. Très pratique et complètement intégrée à Gmail, cette appli vient pallier à un véritable besoin existant. Nous avions essayé une autre application de ce type auparavant mais le partage était moins intuitif (pas de la page Google Contacts) et synchronisation plus longue
- (2020-07-30) Thomas Davies: This is very good. I'm surprised it's not a default setting in Gmail.
- (2020-07-21) Graeme Preston: Excellent App that allows us to easily share our contacts throughout our company. Also very good customer support from the author.
- (2020-07-20) March Fischer: Great app for working with my team and keep our contacts up to date 👍
- (2020-07-20) Himanshu Dhingra: very nice extension!!
- (2020-07-17) Himanshu Dhingra: I love this extension. Now sharing contacts is very easy from Google contact manager. I don't need to go on a different screen to share the labels. I can share my labels in 2 clicks. - first click on share icon. - enter the name of person you want to invite and click on invite button. The label is successfully shared. very EASY. :D I strongly recommend this app if you are looking for a contact sharing solution.
- (2020-07-17) Marco Lajoso: Excelente!
- (2020-07-17) Have had our own email program for many years. Sorry I hadn't been using Gmail all along. So easy to use in the field.
- (2020-07-16) Alon Tocker: We like it a lot. The app is especially useful for our sales teams to manage their lists!
- (2020-07-15) Clément Praud: I found this app to be very easy to learn and use. Very good!
- (2020-07-14) Lionel Gourdet: This saves us much time and was easy to install. Support was very quick to when we had questions.
- (2020-07-14) Viktor Kovasevic: This chrome extension is helping us tremendously. We have 1000+ employees in our organization and 9 departments. So, we have created 9 contact groups (labels) one for each department. These all the labels are shared with all the members of our organization with view permissions except edit permissions for IT management staff. Now, all the employees in our organization can easily locate specific person with in the related department label.
- (2020-07-09) Khédija Benattaya: Very easy to share contacts and contacts labels directly from Google contacts. Like in Google Docs, we can set edit, view only permission to ensure only authorized users can access Shared Contacts.
- (2020-07-08) Stéphane Cohen: My company made this extension:-) so this review will not be super objective but let's indulge in pride an auto-satisfaction for minute: G Suite and Gmail users love this extension because it allows all teams to stay have common contact lists. Whenever a contact is added or updated by one of the user, then the change get reflected automatically to the other users with whom these contacts are shared. You can set permissions (view only, can edit etc.) on the contacts and contact lists and there is also a mobile application to integrate it with your mobile phones.
- (2020-07-08) Ulises Humberto Acevedo: Easy and fast way to share contacts directly from your Contacts Manager
- (2020-07-07) Abby Rogers: This application is easy to use and saves us time in our daily activities. I'd certainly recommend it.
- (2020-07-06) Leorre Flynn: Excalty what we were looking for: Real time access of shared address books.
- (2020-07-05) Liza Ferguson: One of the best G Suite / Google Extensions I know ! It saves so much time as I don't have to send contacts to my coworkers several times a week to stay in sync !
- (2020-07-01) Elena Chetrari: Super useful Addition to our G Suite : I can now share contact lists with other users the same way I share a good doc !
- (2021-01-05, v:2020.12.9.1) Pam Taylor: Tracking Deleted/Edited Users
Is there a way when a contact is edited/deleted from a shared folder that the other users of the folder will know about the update?
- (2020-11-26, v:2020.10.27) Steve Wiggers: Continuous Pop up warning
Hi team, I don't know why, but I continually get a pop up warning when I install the plugin. I try to login with gsuite, but the pop up warning continues to prevent the sign in and it loops, over and over. I have enabled popups for https://contacts.google.com/ and confirm this is enabled in the extensions settings. I have uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled etc etc Please help