Change the current page brightness
Plugin that can change page brightness to: 150%, 200%, 250%, 100% and 50%. Works with most HTML5 full screen Video. Seem not working with full screen Flash Player right now. It making page on which was used bright or dark. Very usefull for dark videos.
- (2019-12-27) Tien Vu: it doesn't work
- (2019-12-20) Joshua: Doesn't work
- (2019-08-20) Marco Pecoraro: It doesn't work in full screen mode
- (2019-05-13) Grant Miller: Works great, easy to use, works on video too. idk why it's 3 stars
- (2019-02-15) не открывается на мак
- (2019-01-23) Grateful graham: Nearly did not add this as three stars, works perfect for my laptop on multiple video stream sites, happy.
- (2018-09-27) The Gamer: IT DOES NOT WORK ONE SINGLE BIT!
- (2018-07-04) Whitney Picco: GREAT! i just bought an acer chromebook and could not see dark movies/tv, it was so frustrating. this app works wonderfully for netflix and amazon. thanks!
- (2018-06-14) Floki: didnt work
- (2018-05-23) Sonja Sowmick: nothing happened
- (2018-05-12) Gaji Sumon Hossain: It didn't work.
- (2018-02-14) Sally Kreidt: neads a .75
- (2018-01-29) Chestnut Thing: Dosent work on my computer
- (2018-01-14) Bradley Haslett: It works great for me in Opera and Vivaldi on MacBook Pro running High Sierra.
- (2017-10-13) TotesNotNinja: Great for late night essay typing
- (2017-10-06) derp 7: It didn't work.
- (2017-09-03) Claire Oye-Ntow: didn't even work
- (2017-09-02) Ron Nelson: I have a 2-3 year old acer chromebook. This extension doubled the screen brightness.It's free, give it a shot.
- (2017-07-30) W vC: Works on YouTube
- (2017-07-26) subrata sharma: Doesn't work for me
- (2017-05-19) Андрей: Я думал, оно регулирует яркость подсветки, а не накладывает фильтр.
- (2017-04-12) Lauris Pēteris Vējš: wery good, yst what i was searching for!
- (2017-04-10) Steve Torster: doesnt work
- (2017-03-31) Joshua Joseph: It really helped me! I would recommend it. I was watching a movie and needed some light. This was perfect for it!
- (2017-03-31) Christian Creo: Very useful especially on my online work that needs brightness to be adjust.
- (2019-10-18, v:0.12) panneer selvam: brithness
- (2019-06-30, v:0.12) Daniel Rodrigues: Complications
Doesn't work for me. It just makes the entire screen black. I try refreshing it as well and it just reverts back to the normal brightness level. I tried using all the options but to no avail. This extension is quite a shame and frankly shows that Google will allow any wannabe developer onto this chrome web store.
- (2019-04-24, v:0.12) Jakub Wang: Add an option to input brightness manually
Given that this is based on CSS rule I would welcome an addition of a form input where I can just enter the brightness I need.
- (2017-10-09, v:0.12) Dominic Lee: default
can i make it change the brightness by default?
- (2017-09-27, v:0.12) Luciano: Suggestion
Make it possible to change brightness of all tabs in a roll, if you will, its boring to change it every time I switch to another tab.
- (2017-09-01, v:0.12) Lieutenant BaconWaffles: Youtube changes
Used to brighten Youtube videos, but with their recent layout changes, it actually now inverts everything, including the video.
- (2017-06-20, v:0.12) Kdub: screen brighter
how do i brighten my screen
- (2016-06-07, v:0.12) J Presley: Didn't work properly
Did not change brightness of page, only the font.