Control your browser's global screen brightness
This extension reduces the screen brightness level for both daytime and nighttime periods based on user-defined values. It is designed to reduce eyestrain while reading documents online. To enhance the usability the extension offers two different values for daytime and nighttime duration. Note: It is possible to have no effect on daytime duration by setting the brightness level to 100% Note: It is recommended to configure the start time for both daytime and nighttime. By default daytime starts at 08:00 and nighttime starts at 19:00. Version Log: 0.1.2: 1. You can now increase or decrease the brightness level by setting keyboard shortcuts 2. Print issue is fixed; this extension does not affect printing anymore
- (2019-12-17) Soheil Saghian: very simple and fast. Works fine for me
- (2019-12-09) Martin Ved-Viete-Kto: 1/ I removed it from Chrome, but the brightness stayed low (the browser tab is still dimmed at the time it was set in the extension). 2/ I reinstalled it, but it didnt fix the problem, it looks like the new value is multiplying the old value. At 100% new value the screen is still dimmed at 80% old value.
- (2019-10-26) jayanta halder: awesome for people with glasses
- (2019-10-25) Wan Iqmal: Nice
- (2019-10-20) Itai Gary: adjust brightness. just great
- (2019-10-16) Maui Wauwie: Very nice very nice thank you guys!
- (2019-09-07) Muhammad Bin Baharum: Helpful when you've set up the rest of your windows on dark mode but webpages are still white and bright. However, would be helpful if you could turn it off for specific tabs/windows.
- (2019-08-23) Antônio Carlos: Ótimo, ele funciona nos dois monitores, ajusta o brilho deixando a navegação muito mais agradável !
- (2019-08-01) Sergey Semenov: Great application, just what I need, thanks
- (2019-07-03) Lucas Batista: MUITO BOM ! RECOMENDO! FOI A ÚNICA QUE FUNCIONOU .
- (2019-06-01) Saher Elgendy: Really it solved my problem! thank you
- (2019-05-10) Anthony Ca: Works very well... very simple using it in conjunction with "Super Dark Mode" extension both are must-haves in my opinion thank you
- (2019-05-03) aione: like you
- (2019-04-16) Natalie Mueller: Perfect!
- (2019-03-15) memo pedreros: muy buena
- (2019-02-03) Florin Petrescu: Comes so handy for me, particular during night time.
- (2019-01-28) Nor Se: Simple and fast... This is what I was looking for
- (2018-12-15) Lbs: works great thats what i wanted to dam bright it was before
- (2018-10-17) ArsonGamer: Simple, yet so compact and useful. May not work on other sites, but still works darn well on most sites. It doesn't work on the google app store or the homepage. However, it's useful and does exactly what you want.
- (2018-09-26) Amar Vashishth: Simple and Does what you expect it to do.
- (2018-09-05) BABLU BHAI DKTC: awesome
- (2018-09-04) Rishabh Sharma: Works for me
- (2018-08-29) Muneeb Shayk: it will be more dashing
- (2018-06-14) Hack Man: May be okay for what it was designed for, but I want to change the brightness of the whole display, not just one browser window
- (2018-05-31) Me: Doesn't work