Greentexts the whole internet, so >implying actually works.
Colors everything beginning with a > green so you can greentext anywhere, not just on image boards. Version History: 1.1.1 * Slight regex tweak 1.1.0 * Should no longer greentext as you type on sites like Google+ and Facebook * Should no longer greentext spoilered text * Replaced MutationEvent listeners with a MutationObserver (should have performance boost) * Better regex matching 1.0.0 * Initial public release
- (2018-08-28) David Cruit: >implying it's good
- (2018-05-03) Tooth: What it says on the tin.
- (2017-07-26) Levente: >it works
- (2017-06-29) LIT: Almost as great as having an extra copy of my 21st chromosome!
- (2017-01-03) MadCat: Got this when I was looking for an extension to greentext in Youtube, but this extension, you can pretty much greentext, anywhere.
- (2016-06-17) Valentino Hanson: >implying I'm gonna give this 5 stars
- (2014-09-29) Nick Hennessey: would be better if it wasn't made by some nerd
- (2014-09-29) It's like I really have autism.
- (2016-12-25, v:1.1.1) dwdfwdswfdwsrege
- (2016-09-19, v:1.1.1) Onur Çelik: ♣
- (2015-05-02, v:184.108.40.206) Stella Yang: hi
This makes spoiled implications and quotes green.