Change the colour of the text and background of a webpage!
Allows users to apply any colour to fonts and backgrounds of any webpage. To use the extension click on the symbol and you will see a drop-down menu, this has three options - fonts, background and reset. Upon clicking either the font or background it will drop-down three sliders that represent the RGB values, move these sliders to change the font/background. The reset button will remove any changes made to the page (note: to do this it refreshes the page).
- (2020-11-20) Peter M: Does not work
- (2020-10-04) random creative guy: I can view pages with hidden text on them
- (2020-08-03) maria cecilia wolf cruz: it is changing png figures as well, ex, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bran
- (2019-07-21) siddhant agarwal: you have to manually change the color every time
- (2018-06-04) SH Yang: it's can't save the setting