A tool that automatically change the color of background and text in the page
"Change Page Colors" is a tool that allow users to easily change main background and text colors of any web page. The purpose is to make reading more confortable and adaptive to the user preferences. Functionality (First release) - Change background and text color a any page with a click. - Choose your favorite colors and the tool will remember your last choice.
- (2022-01-28) jayleen villarroel: soooo heres the thing.....it didnt work yea no or at least not for me otherwise its okay ig..
- (2022-01-04) Erudite Birdy: Exactly what I wanted. I can change the background color and text color on just the page I’m reading, not every page. This is wonderful. Thanks!
- (2020-12-23) Beau Nootnoot: It doesn't automatically do it as it says it can. Is there a way to just press one button as a shortcut to activate it?
- (2020-11-20) Radek Raczkowski: Doesn't work
- (2019-10-21) Robin Leach: A student needed a light blue background on pages for accessibility issues. Worked in an LMS for test taking and course content.
- (2019-03-06) pawel krzywkowski: Bardzo mi przykro ale nie działa poprawnie na stronach internetowych :( W dokumentach zaciągniętych z dysku też.
- (2019-01-10) Alexandra Azarowa: not works in IronBrowser Portable :(
- (2018-12-16) Doesnt even work
- (2018-11-08) Dale Seeley: It does what it says but why is there no option to just automatically set each searched page to the theme you have set?... for example i start at google and set the page and text the color i want but when i search for something and the next page comes up its back to the default colors and again i need to click change.. this should be automated.
- (2018-08-01) stevieforest69: App does not work on any webpage..
- (2018-05-31) HenriqueRP Clips: nao funciona
- (2017-12-09) FlandreScarlet64: not work
- (2017-02-01) Михаил Беликов: Not working.
- (2016-08-28) Fame: I am trying to change the default colors from B/W but it will not change them with the color picker