World Clocks is a simple yet powerful Chrome extension to display current time in different time zones. Select country & city, and every time you open World Clocks you have local time instantly. Chrome productivity extensions by http://quickrr.com
- (2020-02-28) James Coventry: Very handy , easy to access . would recommend to others. Wish the display window could be resized , the "clock" text/background colors & text fonts be changed, also text fonts resized & what "pieces" (time , time date , ) could be chosen. But, Display window and/or text fonts resizing would be my first choice, rest would be just "eye candy".
- (2020-02-01) awaeru1: So easy to use, Love it.
- (2020-01-09) Craig p Hollingsworth: Nice and simple. very good! p.s. United Kingdom is under "U.K" just above the US in the list. Took a while to find!
- (2019-12-07) Chetan Vaddoriya Ebizz: It takes a time to show 8 to 10 secs.
- (2018-08-07) S47: perfect :D
- (2018-05-23) Roderick Flint: Simple and clean, Thank You.
- (2018-03-03) Rachel Phillips: great! one minus star for now allowing to add custom by utc or by long/lat
- (2018-02-13) Roberto Avitabile: Very simple and handy extension. Would be nice the possibility to display the time in 24h format as well.
- (2018-01-22) Tayfun Ozakinci: Definitely needs a sorting option per the local time of the added locations.
- (2018-01-13) Se Spies: Helps me to keep up with women around the world Thumbs up.
- (2017-12-20) Victory Zeng: very simple and easy to set up, very good!!
- (2017-11-01) Neat and simple. The pop up could be made even smaller. I would like to have the clocks displayed on mouse over over the icon.
- (2017-08-09) Sandra Cravero: The time especifically cannot be seen. The window's too small and cannot be adapted into a bigger window. Icons of edition and erase overlap with time.
- (2017-05-18) Exactly what I wanted. Nothing more, nothing less.
- (2017-05-14) Сергей Стрельченко: Нет поиска по названию или по аббревиатуре. Не нашел Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- (2017-02-22) mayomi omonigho precious: okay for use.
- (2017-01-29) Alex Zubkov: Good one! I was looking for some decent extension for my trading needs, such a time saver!
- (2017-01-26) James Alton: Very handy when dealing with multiple countries / time zones on a day-to-day basis. It would be nice if we could re-order the list after selecting locations.
- (2017-01-19) Jurgen Niehaus: I like the extension. Rearranging of the time zones is missing. A nice to have would be the ability to enter a date and time and have the dates and times displayed for all the locations that were initially chosen.
- (2017-01-15) Meghana Balaji: It helps me a lot a good app
- (2016-12-29) Lindsay Meeks: Nicely shows multiple time zones with custom location names. Loses two stars for no ability to sort location.
- (2016-12-15) Pangie Pantz: Exactly what its supposed to be. Well done!
- (2016-12-09) Arthur Z: easy to use, but I wish I could adjust the window size.
- (2016-12-07) Vass Malanos: just works
- (2016-11-06) Diego Sanchez: Very useful extension when you have to constantly check what the time is in different time zones. Very helpful