World Clock. It displays multiple world clocks that you can add, remove, sort and edit.
World Clock extension. It depends on coolclock (http://randomibis.com/coolclock/)
- (2020-07-07) Larry Weiner: Great extension for working with people in multiple timezones.
- (2020-04-08) Andreas Kaiser: Fully flexible but missing base information like in UAE there is never a daylight saving, and hence it should be prevented to click DST if selecting Abu-Dhabi. In general: I'd expect that the clock knows if DST (daylight saving time) does apply at the very day in the very location
- (2020-03-27) CARLOS OCHOA: Super buena
- (2020-03-04) Andrew Salvatore: Great extension, love it! Missing Christmas Island, Kiribati (UTC+14)
- (2020-01-01) Ben Grant: Nice little extension for quickly checking the time in other timezones when working with people around the world.
- (2019-12-16) Deliaz: Good extension. Suits my needs well. It wasn't clear from the screenshot, but they also support showing ONLY digital clock, without analog representation. Btw, implementing color themes will be great.
- (2019-10-29) Raiesa Frazer: Some of the clocks are an hour behind. For example, it shows the time in NYC to be 11:24 am when its actually 12:24 pm.
- (2019-07-13) Spartacus Finance: Impossible de voir l'icone avec un navigateur noir, impossible de changer la couleur
- (2019-07-09) Vladimir Legeza: All good except I'm not sure that DST really does here. For instance Sydney is GTM+10 And they use Day light saving. If turned it on, the time increased by one hour and start showing the wrong time. That would be a good improvement if this checkbox was aware of current Time condition in specific region. Apart of that, this is a very simple and extremely useful extension.
- (2019-05-02) Liz Lang: I can't edit the clocks without it freezing and restarting all over again. Completely useless.
- (2019-04-05) JsHg Ge: It is very useful but the dark icon will be invisible in browser's dark theme.
- (2019-03-15) Johnny Rocketfingers: EASTERN TIME WAS WRONG....!!!
- (2019-02-10) cait: Perfect quick glace for time zones you fine important! I will admit a little chunky of a design but once you make your choices it's great!
- (2018-11-28) rajivgandhi C: Awesome .. Great Extension... , Yes, I'm facing the same issue the other facing, GMT and IST Analog clocks are always showing IST time... When you click on DST checkbox it get it right but when you open it again it will show you IST. Please fix this. Thanks in advance.
- (2018-11-05) Pavel Valenta: Doesn't handle well summer time. Always show wrong. Otherwise good extension.
- (2018-10-18) Emil Atanasov: good
- (2018-10-09) Savannah Bell: Amazing! You can add or take away clocks, set it to 24 hour or A.M/P.M. format, and change the clock style. (I chose classic as it is the most readable, but there are some fun ones.) I also love that you can custom label each clock, not to mention change the size (if your eyesight is as bad as mine, you'll appreciate this a lot.)
- (2018-08-07) Kel M.: One thing that would make this better is if it could automatically adjust one clock to "local" time. For travelers, or for those who live in states that follow DST, this would be convenient. Personally, I prefer the look of an analog clock. I do like the variety of clocks, but I wish there was an option to show numbers. However, I keep the digital clocks showing underneath so I can check time at a glance. I find this app to be useful because I teach online and often have to be aware of the time differences.
- (2018-07-09) Yu Lee Ahn: Not very helpful
- (2018-07-06) Victor Edwards: This is fantastic, I use Chrome all the time and I can see the time in other countries without a problem. I agree that the DST could be automatic but I just thought, it's using your computer time so it should just change, you may need that if you need to change the other time zones around. I'll figure that out when I go into DST locally.
- (2018-06-25) Michael Archangel: Very Good Extension. Very Useful and user-friendly. Don't look anywhere else. This is it !
- (2018-03-01) lubo ivanov: Много добро
- (2018-01-22) Thuan Huu Bui: Nice design!
- (2018-01-18) r par: great app loved it
- (2017-11-20) This watch is not online, when I moved to another time zone they deceived me. Uninstalled immediately.
- (2020-03-06, v:0.5) Ekanshu Balyan: Mouse hover time display
I will be more conviniet to show the clock on mouse hover rather than clicking on it.
- (2019-12-30, v:0.5) Hugo Conde: Catalina OS Compatibility
After upgrading to the latest MacOs (Catalina), I am not able to "edit" my clocks. Is there a compatibility issue?
- (2019-11-04, v:0.5) Sewon Ahn: Not matched analog and digital
Firstly, I love this plug-in. It's my most useful. I just report that I found some bug. You can see screenshot with below link. https://prnt.sc/ps4xlc Clock of London is not matched analog and digital. Please check it.
- (2019-03-13, v:0.5) M G: Western Europe Time - Analog Clock Innacurate
For several months, specifically the GMT Western Europe Time (London, Lisbon, etc.) the analog clock displays incorrectly while the digital clock is correct. For example if the digital clock shows 3:30 pm, the analog clock shows 11:30 am/pm. Thank you.
- (2018-12-19, v:0.5) 55 fuji: アナログ時計の時間が狂います
- (2018-07-10, v:0.5) Shuai Zhou: sync
Hi, when I set up the times on one device, it will not sync to my Chrome on other devices. Do you have suggestion?
- (2018-05-17, v:0.5) Cannot Edit the Clocks
When Editing the clocks it begins to jump and you cannot select anything to customize the clocks. I'm using windows 7
- (2018-04-21, v:0.5) W H Owen: unwanted browser change
every time i download an app I get an unwanted browser invasion. how can i download this app without any UNWANTED changes to my browser
- (2018-02-04, v:0.5) brendan wright: GMT wrong
GMT appears to be out by an hour
- (2017-11-16, v:0.5) Andrew McKay: Analogue vs digital disparity
Hi I have GMT on one of the clocks, and while the digital reading is correct, the analogue shows the time as 2 hours earlier.
- (2017-09-21, v:0.5) can i add this to google sites?
Hi im using google sites, and would like to know if i can add this as a gadget with an url. Please let me know
- (2017-06-27, v:0.5) I cannot edit the different clocks
I cannot edit/choose the different clocks/cities