Super useful classic and stylish Chrome extension to add world clock of your choice, and keep up to date with time of any place!
⏰ A productivity booster Classic World Clock Google Chrome extension! 💪 Features: - All settings are kept in sync - Add, Remove, SORT, Edit time zones - Convert time zone time to other time zones - Very easy to use - Responsive layout - Nice add/remove effect for better user experience - Select the color theme from available presets - Set your own color for the individual clock - Set font color and size as per your choice - Select 12 or 24-hour format - Turn on/off seconds display - Change the display name after adding the clock - Different sets of layouts added - Keep settings panel on left or right - Reset all settings --- New features are added on a regular basis 👨💻 🏡 Home Page: https://weball.io/products/chrome/extension/classic-world-clocks/ /*****************/ 🥂 Praise /*****************/ If you like the extension, I request you to give 5 ratings if possible, it keeps me motivated to contribute back to the community. /*****************/ 🐞 Bugs /*****************/ If you find any bug or if you feel that some feature is missing, please send me a mail ([email protected]) before giving a bad review, I'll fix that ASAP. 🙇 Thank you for your understanding, enjoy the extension!!! :) Other suggested product: -------------------------------- 🖼 Theme: ---------- Green Peaceful Ambience Theme Link: ----- https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/green-peaceful-ambience-t/joalfcmoabjccbphlngocfcpkglmalkj 📝 Changes: v 21.12 (biggest update so far) - Timezone convert feature added (MOST REQUESTED FEATURE) - Multiple layouts added for eye catching UI - New shades theme added - New mix theme added - Text color options added - Font size options added - Base input font size added to increase or decrease overall time zones font - Reset functionality added - Clock icons positions updated - Beautiful radial background added at loading time - Drag & Drop animation added - Settings panel slide effect added for better UX - Settings panel position can be LEFT or RIGHT - Font sizes changes from px > rem and em for better usability - Settings panel now have scroll bar for screen having small heights - Removed time value from tab - Overall user experience improved - Redundant code removed - Bug Fixed: MAX_WRITE_OPERATIONS_PER_MINUTE - Bug Fixed: Error because of old and new database mismatch v 21.04.1 - bug fixed related to settings open by default v 21.04 - Version naming changed - Few things improved as per users feedback - Thank you page will open only on new install, not on update - Credit section added - Button text replaced with icons - UI Improvements - Small bug fixed v 2.2 - Note able to drag at the end bug solved - Code refactoring - Thank you page message updated - Credits link added v 2.1 - Don't show the sort and delete icon for the last clock remaining while deleting - Thank you page added after installation - Feedback form added after uninstallation v 2.0 - Turn on/off seconds display v 1.9 - Items can be rearranged now by drag and drop - Add timezone animation added - Delete buttons not showing up on first load bug fixed - Logic and UI updates v 1.8 - Remove timezone animation added - Can't add duplicated timezones - Default 4 time zones added on the first load v 1.7 - UI updates - code refactored - bugs solved - credits link added - support button added V 1.6 - New Features + Bugs solved: - New Add button and Edit Button Layout. - Don't show am/pm in 24hr format. - Stop user from adding invalid Time Zone. V 1.5 - A bug solved: - Not able to create more than 5 clocks V 1.4 - New features added: - CSS/Style updates. - Select 12 or 24-hour format. - Change display name after adding a clock. Oh still here, you are super awesome! 🤘 Keep rocking!!! ❤️ You are breathtaking! ❤️ CWC is yours to keep. Forever.
- (2022-07-13) Lydia Lee: Excellent UX/UI.
- (2022-06-06) - Mitch -: Exceptional. You can really tell that you care and are passionate about creating something useful that helps people. Amazing tool! Going to have a huge benefit to my life. Thanks so much.
- (2022-05-26) Shena Wilson: Easy to use. Very useful. I like it - Thank you! (Tried another clock above this one in the list: not user-friendly at all...)
- (2022-05-20) Natasha Elizabeth: GREAT!!!
- (2022-05-02) Kunal Chand: Loved it! User Friendly UI and easy to customize. Exactly what I wanted. Thanks
- (2022-04-27) Adam Kim: Possible to have each clock have 12/24 individually. e.g. Some have 12hr some are 24hr. possible to have a good old black and white? Custom mode has a dim white text instead of a brighter white. your addition to UTC is greatly appreciated.
- (2022-02-20) aifeelit: Perfect UI/UX. Best one ever.
- (2022-02-08) Michael T. Bee: Wow. Does so much - so cleanly! Very well layed out and practical. I use it a lot.('ll be back to show more love on payday)!
- (2022-01-06) Sherief Rafea: just installed it, but it looks great, simple and to the point 👍 Thank you
- (2021-12-22) Tina Coulouras Doull: This is so useful. Thank you!!
- (2021-12-20) bankinter 3000 bankinter 3000: It's an excellent app
- (2021-12-09) Leandro Guzmán: Very well, better that FIO
- (2021-12-01) Abhishek Parashar: Great and simple UI,Was always searching for such an extension. Providing everything under one roof!!! Simply the best time zone extension. Your effort is commendable!!!
- (2021-12-01) Amit Rajain: Loved it. Super Cool stuff. Always needed such kind of extension to sync my schedule with the different timezones easily
- (2021-12-01) Jo-fai “WooBe” Chow: love it
- (2021-10-31) mark solomon: AAA
- (2021-09-16) Johnna Purcell: I love this simple format. Easy to read at a glance. I always have it open and it works as a good privacy screen saver to put up so people can't see my confidential work. I used to have one that came in circles, it was a desktop widget for Chrome. That was cool because I could have more time zones based on space/size of the graphics. Overall, a great resource. No one puts like 5 clocks on their wall these days. This goes everywhere.
- (2021-08-09) Anonymous Account: Simple. Clean. No unnecessary features or adverts. Would recommend.
- (2021-08-07) Le Viet: Love it
- (2021-08-06) Kevin Kwok: I dont usually write reviews but I love that this is so straight fwd and simple! My tiny bits of request are: can we make the 3 buttons on the top left grey scale? Or have it all tucked under 1 setting icon? I currently like to zoom in (control +) to make the font bigger but this also makes these icons HUGE. I also would love the ability to change the font color because I like my background colors very dark. Amazing work! thank you!
- (2021-07-22) Viacheslav Ponomarov: Looks and works perfectly. Highly recommended!
- (2021-07-08) Danah Rodriguez: loved it
- (2021-06-09) Arturo Morales: This is great! It does exactly what I was looking for! It would be even better if you could have like a small (separate) box so you can type in the time and it would give you the time you typed in the the different time zones. Let me explain... For example, sometimes people in New York asks you for a meeting at 1pm, it would be nice to type 1pm in the NY box and see what is 1pm is in another city instantly... If you can add this this would be the best extension ever!!
- (2021-06-04) Gülhan Gülez: The best World Clocks add-on so far. Do not even install the others, you will like this a lot.
- (2021-05-17) Michael Kuhl: Does what is says on the tin.
- (2021-04-22) Anita Sahoo: This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much, $19 from my side.
- (2021-03-25) Adewale Michael: really great. Thank you great mind
- (2021-02-18) Erbie Marie Oalin: Really helped me tracking time with my overseas client
- (2021-02-01) Alexander Bukhonov: Simple, neat and beautiful!
- (2021-01-07) Marco Patriarca: Very useful and well done! (Also for allowing customization and multiple locations for a time zone). One possible suggestion: it would be nice to be able to edit (besides name etc.) also the time zone. Thank you for your work!
- (2021-01-04) Marnnie Arcenas: This is what I'm looking for as I I work with multiple clients with different time zones. love it. It is user friendly and convenient. I love how to customize it's color palettes. 5 stars rate :)
- (2020-10-29) narayanan kottappurath: I am a just commer with satisfaction of this app.
- (2020-10-22) Alyssa Tasker: Keeps me sane trying to manage multiple timezones at work.
- (2020-10-08) tiffany: exactly what I was looking for and very customisable
- (2020-09-11) Pablo Ovares: Tip: For those of you calling to other countries, name the timezome with the actual City name and the phone area code (Sydney +61, for example) so that you always know the time and area code at the time of calling. Love the app and recommend it to my team mates in our Support areas. Super helpful!
- (2020-08-22) Rakesh Kumar: Love it, so easy to use and the new tab looks great and beautiful. Thank you very much!
- (2020-08-22) WebAll: This extensions is saving lot of my time on daily basis, must to use if you are dealing with different time zones frequently. Thank you for making this. I really loved it.
- (2020-08-15) YoungJoo Yang: it took me a few minutes why the extension won't activate.. you need to open a blank tab first. And for the first run, the delete time zone button wouldn't show up, but as I added more time zones on top of the provided ones, the delete button showed up and now I have the desired time zones. It's wonderful as I am constantly keeping track of 4 time zones on a daily basis. Thank you!
- (2020-08-05) Vince Aggrippino: Existing time zones can't be edited or rearranged. You have to remove them and add new ones in order with the time zone you want. When editing the name of a time zone, it will change the color scheme to black text on a black background.
- (2020-07-13) Peter Hall-Jones: Configure whatever world clocks you want to turn up on the new tab page. Really useful. Google - give these guys a bazillion dollars and make it standard!
- (2019-10-21) Da BOOSS: Really helped me find times worldwide because I was tired of doing the math.
- (2019-10-19) Shakera Kumar: It is exactly what i was looking for from long time. Thank you so much @justdecodeme! You rock!!!
- (2022-07-11, v:21.12.2) Amol Patil: how to enable the extention
I have downloaded the extension. it appears disabled when tried to use it. then I saw the remedy to uninstall and re-install, it doesn't helped me. Please let me know how to fix the this.
- (2021-12-08, v:21.12.2) Gabriella Villela: Brazil time is wrong
Sao paulo time is one hour ahead and the other Brazilian time are wrong.
- (2021-12-02, v:21.12.1) Fiona Figueroa Flores: It does not load/ show anything anymore
no clocks shown
- (2021-12-02, v:21.12.1) Giri: Extension does not load on Chrome from today morning
Does not load on Chrome
- (2021-12-01, v:21.12.1) Issue with latest update
As of the latest update v 21.12 the extension no longer works for me. In the console I am seeing an error: Error handling response: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'active') at init (chrome-extension://hobnkbcfnolegmdfmfakkcllnblnonhb/js/new_tab.min.js:248:57) at chrome-extension://hobnkbcfnolegmdfmfakkcllnblnonhb/js/new_tab.min.js:1188:3
- (2021-08-19, v:21.04.1) Ferdy Anata: Add ability to edit the times to convert timezone
Hi, could you add a feature to the extension where we're able to edit the time to convert timezones?
- (2021-08-10, v:21.04.1) Billy Joel: Can you have the hour of the tab to be the one of the center of the screen?
i cant find an option, if there isnt it would be a nice feature, but aside from that great extension the best new tab probably will buy a coffee for you :)
- (2020-11-20, v:2.2) Vinoo Samuel: World Clock as a tab
There are so many apps these days with many great functionalities for new tabs opened in your browser. So it would be nice if you had an option of opening a tab and pinning the world clock instead of taking over the new tab functionality. I am quite positive you will get many more downloads once you give people the option not to take over & over ride their existing new tab functionalities or apps
- (2020-10-28, v:2.2) Tomas Blazukas: Can't seem to make it work properly
Hi, Not sure why but manual entry of time values show incorrect results. The timezones I want to see are following: London (GMT +0) Guatemala (GMT -6) New Delhi (GMT +5:30) Vilnius (GMT +2) What I get when I enter GMT values based at 09:00 UTC/GMT +0 (I am based in London), this is on a 24h clock: London 9:00, Guatemala 15:00, New Delhi used +5 since there is no 5:30, this shows 4:00 and Vilnius 7:00. The times are clearly way off. And should be: London 9:00, Guatemala should be 03:00 (not 3pm), New Delhi 14:30 and Vilnius of course 11:00. Would you be interested in resolving the issue? I would be grateful for the assistance getting it working correctly. Thank you